Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

'The last one was just a little bug type. Even if you manage to make a flame, dragons are resistant to fire. Dont think I am afraid like the others, unlike the fool in charge, I will fight when needed, Kenji would rather be all peaceful. But you, yes you might rub off on him. After all, who better to teach someone to hurt others than a psychotic fox?'

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

He chuckled a little.

"I guess it is... In that case, I guess I am a little leaky too... Leaking ice and cold." he said, rubbing his feet together.

"I can keep ye and ye drink cool, but I will faint if it gets too hot... A warm sunny say is all I need.". He stretched his arms a little, before tilting his head.

"What are ye drawing?"

@@Zhooves

Fiona tapped her pencil to her chin, thinking for a moment. "Well, I'm trying to draw a Venusaur gijinka, although I'm really not the best at drawing. It always interests me to see what gijinkas will look like. There are so many bits and pieces of Pokemon, and it's interesting to imagine how each of them works on a human figure." She began to draw again, rolling onto her side on the bed.

• Brohoof 1

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

"Huh, yeah I see what ye mean... I mean you have your hair, eyes, antennae and leaky feet, while I have... Ice and and this cloak for some reason... It makes me feel comfortable..." he says, tipping over onto the side, landing with his head on the pillow. "I'll have a nap now, if that doesn't bother ye..." he said, before pulling off the sheets on his bed and dropping them onto the floor. "You can have them if you want..."

((OOC: And now I'm about to sleep IRL too~ Talk about coincidence~))

@

Seeing the group disband after lunch, Kage decided he might as well go back to the dorm and read some manga. Getting up from his seat, he followed after Apisves, who was stumbling along in a semi-conscious state. "You alright man?" Kage asked him. "You were out pretty cold there a second ago! You were mumbling something too!" He knew Apisves was normally sleepy, but that sleepy? He could hardly believe he fell asleep in the busy canteen!

@,

"I am totally fine" Apisves responded, snapping to attention quickly. That was awkward, seeing the subject of a dream in front of him. "In fact, I am so fine, that I am fine. Not finer than you I mean, but...look, I'm fine" Apisves stumbled through his sentence, deciding to top before he said anything horrible 

• Brohoof 1

@

"Okay..." Kage said suspiciously. He didn't sound fine, he sounded a little jumpy... Kage decided to change the subject. "So, how did skills class go for you today? Is it helping with your harden ability? Maybe you could use it to protect yourself from fire and things if you got strong enough!"

@,

"Hardening is working fine" Apisves blurted out, facepalming hard at the innuendo. "Well, as okay as it can be. It does like nothing still" Apisves amended, diving into the bed and ducking his head under the covers. Too much shit in one day for him to handle, that was for sure 

• Brohoof 1

@

((How did I not see that coming? xD ))

Failing to see the innuendo, Kage just nodded. "I'm sure you'll be able to learn to use it de something like against fire soon!" he replied. "I'll just take a bit of time!" Sitting down on his own bed, Kahe took out one of his Naruto manga books. He chuckled to himself, recalling how ninjas so much resembled Greninjas as he lay on his back, holding the book over his face as he read.

@@Zhooves

"Okay," the girl replied, "thanks. Have a good dream." Fiona continued to draw for a while, not really paying attention to what she was doing. She was thinking about too much, and she couldn't focus. I've met four people so far, she thought, not including that dragon guy, and they've all been really nice. She looked over at the sleeping Sne. I like this place.

@

"......." Fey glared at him and said.l nothing. She realised that Kenji ws right and that she had no business with talking to him but she mad a choice and she's sticking by it. 'I'm not a psycho. I will slap him if he calls me psycho again.' Fey thought grimly to herself, wondering what he'll say to her silence.

"So....Jared is it? I believe we haven't met yet. The names Dark Side. I'm assuming that I shall be your new roommate from here on out." Dark Side Saud, half smiling. He wasn't really good at this sort of thing. He had hoped that he wouldn't have to communicate too much, as he was sorta shy. Not too shy but he wasn't good with others.

"So....Jared is it? I believe we haven't met yet. The names Dark Side. I'm assuming that I shall be your new roommate from here on out." Dark Side Saud, half smiling. He wasn't really good at this sort of thing. He had hoped that he wouldn't have to communicate too much, as he was sorta shy. Not too shy but he wasn't good with others.

Jared leaned up and extended a hand. "Welcome, take whatever bed you like, other than this one. And yes, I'm Jared. Welcome Dark." He greeted. "I hope you don't have any allergies, because I'm going to be growing some flowers in window boxes some time this year, so if you do, tell me now."

"I do, but I believe I can deal" Dark said, shaking Jared's hand as he used the other to barricade his nose. "Yeah... maybe you should, Er do something about that." Dark Side began to sneeze, turning his head away from Jared to avoid sneezing on him. "I'm sorry. Allergies and sinuses. Do NOT get me started."

"I do, but I believe I can deal" Dark said, shaking Jared's hand as he used the other to barricade his nose. "Yeah... maybe you should, Er do something about that." Dark Side began to sneeze, turning his head away from Jared to avoid sneezing on him. "I'm sorry. Allergies and sinuses. Do NOT get me started."

"Ah, if that's the case, I should probably go wash my clothes and take a shower, I'm probably covered in pollen from my time gardening earlier." Jared replied. "If you want to get any pollen that's already in here out, you may want to consider leaving the door open and having a fan blow air out in to the hallway, that way it will go out in to the open air eventually and it will no longer be in here." He said as he gathered his soap, shampoo, and towel, along with a fresh change of clothes. "Alright, I'm heading to the bathrooms, if you need me, I'll be in the shower. They're at the end of the hallway on the right." Jared indicated, pointing down the hallway.

He entered the laundry room, and threw in all of his worn clothes, barring his shoes, belt, and boxers, for a cycle, leaving his shoes and belt outside the washer so he knew which one he had his clothes in and then went off to take a shower.

Dark Side took a small travel-made fan and plugged it up to a plug next to the window, allowing pollen to flow out of the door. He pulled a bottle of root beer out of his travel bag and began gulping it down. As he finished, he tossed it towards the garbage can but missed and hit someone from outside. Scared, he ducks under the bed.

Glaring at the silent gijinka, Kenji laughs a little. 'Strike a nerve did I? Well you deserve it. You are even more psychotic than his family. His ahead, hit me, you won't. You are just like everyone else. Kenji included, all talk and not bite, huh psycho queen?'

@

Fey;s eye twitch a bit as she continued glaring at him. "You m-m-may h-have d-done that ..." Fey said under her breath, not wanting him to hear her. She heard him call her psycho again and at that, she got up and walked over to him. "Y-Y-You s-s-say I'm j-j-just like everyone e-e-else huh?" Fey asked, slapping his cheek. "You a-a-asked me t-to hit you. I d-d-did. Happy?" She asked coldly.

'You actually did it? What? You hit me? What the Hell is wrong with you? You, you, I will-' "Dude, just shut up, you asked for it, literally. she just delivered and honestly, you are not going after the one person here who doesn't seem to have a problem with me already"

• Brohoof 1

@

Fey was becoming fed up with him and was going to slap him harder but she was sort of saved by Kenji. "I d-d-don't have a p-problem with y-you is b-because I'm your d-dorm mate and I g-g-gotta put up with you. Besides that, if it's th-th-this hec-ctic now, then n-how will it be wh-when you evolve?"

"When I evolve into Zweilous I will have two heads, and I will have to fightbto Benin charge. Sure after I evolve into Hydreigon I will be very powerful and can fly, but I willbthen have three heads to worry about. However,should I prove victorious I will be a very powerful gijinka when all my heads work together."

@@Deviousnights

Jared finished his shower, content that he had gotten all the pollen off of him. He dried off, changed, and put his now-sopping clothes in the drier. He decided to go back to the dorm and hang out with Dark while he was waiting for the drier to finish. Knocking on the open door, he stepped over the travel fan and said "Hey, I'm clean now, but my other clothes are still in the drier. I need something to kill time and I figured, why not talk a bit since we're going to be bunking together." He suggested.

Edited by Suitaloo

@

"Th-Th-That would b-be tough to do. S-Seeming that y-y-you'll have more than one h-head to contend w-with." Fey nodded in agreement and sat back on the bed. "B-B-Besides biting thing, wh-what sort of abilities d-do you h-have?" Fey wondered if he had any other abilities but it didn't really matter either way.

Edited by Dji

"As of right now, it would appear none, but I will be flying once I finally evolve all the way. Otherwise, I kind of suck. Like I can't did much except bite and piss other people off. That's why I was sent here. To fix my attitude and problems with others. Because i apparently have issues."

Edited by Sage Of Six Mirrors

@

"Apparently." Fey echoed and retrieved her book from it's place. "I-I-I'm g-g-g-going to read now ... if y-y-you d-d-don't mind th-th-that is ..." Fey said nervously and waited for him to answer before cracking the book open to start reading. She's fed up with talking to his double and the real Kenji wasn't that much different, except he was nicer and less mean then his 'other self'.