Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

"I don't have a problem with what anyone does." He says, laying down on his bed. He immediately tries to go to sleep, after all, in his first day he attacked every student he met. "Damn, no wonder I am here. They could nit deal with it and now I an attacking my classmates. Heh, Oh well, what's done is done I guess."

Fey blinked but didn't think anything of his chatter. She rested comfortably on her bed by squeezing herself into the corner. She opened the book up and went to reading her Bulbapedia. In particular, she read up on Deinos and their evolution line. Apparently what Kenji said was true. She then decided to read up on her other class mates evolutionary lines, just to see what's up.

• Brohoof 1

Kage set down his book, having read most of the way through. He wanted to save some for later, but he didn't have much else to do. Sighing, he sat up on the bed, seeing Apisves was still asleep. "I guess I'll go for another walk then!" he thought to himself. "Not much else to do right now..." Quietly closing the door behind him, he put his hands in his pockets and walked slowly down the corridor, killing some time for himself...

((I hope everyone got in what they wanted to say, because I'm timeskipping us to dinner.))

@@Deviousnights

Jared had finished relaxing and decided to head down to the cafeteria for dinner. "Hey Dark, dinner should be ready, and it's a pretty big one too since it's the welcoming night. You want to join me? I've got a couple of friends already sitting at the table with me, but there's still room for one more if you were interested." Jared offered.

@@NightWing

Rune had finished preparing dinner and was ready to treat his wife to dinner, but then remembered he should probably give a welcoming speech or something for all the latecomers to the Academy, so he put the oven on 'Keep Warm' and wrote a note saying "Went to give speech at opening dinner in absence of Stark, I'll be back as soon as I can." and stuck it on the counter.

As he came to the cafeteria, he found that not many students had come for it yet, so he decided to wait a bit before giving the welcoming speech. He didn't really have one prepared, but he could make it up on the fly. Surely nothing could go wrong with that, right?

• Brohoof 1

Kage's walk lasted longer than he had expected. Afte a while, he realised it was almost time for dinner! Hurrying to the dinner hall, he found that he was actually one of the first there! "Great! More for me then!" he said with a grin. Though he did admit it would be nice to meet up with some of his friends first....

Apisves snored loudly, having a dream that is far too lewd for this RP. Then his eyes opened. Some people found it creepy, how he went to sleep and awoke instantly. He worked his way out of bed and looked at the clock. There was little more than dust cloud left behind when he ran off for dinner

• Brohoof 1

After snoring lightly for a while, Sne woke up, slowly getting up as he looked around.

"What time is it..." he said, looking at a watch he had taken out from underneath his cloak.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

"I suppose dinnertime is around now... If I am not mistaken... Shall we go then?" he said to Fiona, yawning as he did.

@

Fey looked at the clock in her room and saw that it was almost dinner time. She looked over at Kenji and saw that he was sleeping. She placed her Bulbapedia down and walked ove to Kenji, gently shaking him. "I-I-It's almost d-d-dinner." Fey said, trying to wake him up.

((I hope everyone got in what they wanted to say, because I'm timeskipping us to dinner.))

@@Deviousnights

Jared had finished relaxing and decided to head down to the cafeteria for dinner. "Hey Dark, dinner should be ready, and it's a pretty big one too since it's the welcoming night. You want to join me? I've got a couple of friends already sitting at the table with me, but there's still room for one more if you were interested." Jared offered.

@@NightWing

Rune had finished preparing dinner and was ready to treat his wife to dinner, but then remembered he should probably give a welcoming speech or something for all the latecomers to the Academy, so he put the oven on 'Keep Warm' and wrote a note saying "Went to give speech at opening dinner in absence of Stark, I'll be back as soon as I can." and stuck it on the counter.

As he came to the cafeteria, he found that not many students had come for it yet, so he decided to wait a bit before giving the welcoming speech. He didn't really have one prepared, but he could make it up on the fly. Surely nothing could go wrong with that, right?

Synthia filed the last bit of 'To-Do' paperwork into a neat, organised paper file and headed to her apartment. Upon arrival, she noticed a key component out of place. Her husband was not there. She noticed a note, and then went to the cafeteria to go find him.

Synthia filed the last bit of 'To-Do' paperwork into a neat, organised paper file and headed to her apartment. Upon arrival, she noticed a key component out of place. Her husband was not there. She noticed a note, and then went to the cafeteria to go find him.

As he saw Synthia enter the cafeteria he went over to her and said "Ah, Synthia, there you are. I was just going to give a speech to welcome students that came a bit later and considering the fact that I'm running the place now, so I figured I may as well say something myself. I've got a couple seats up at the end of the cafeteria by the podium to sit at while we wait for the students to gather." He said, motioning towards a couple chairs. "I've also finished the dinner for us and it's still warm in our apartment, so we'll be actually eating there."

As he saw Synthia enter the cafeteria he went over to her and said "Ah, Synthia, there you are. I was just going to give a speech to welcome students that came a bit later and considering the fact that I'm running the place now, so I figured I may as well say something myself. I've got a couple seats up at the end of the cafeteria by the podium to sit at while we wait for the students to gather." He said, motioning towards a couple chairs. "I've also finished the dinner for us and it's still warm in our apartment, so we'll be actually eating there."

"I know. I got your note," She smiles at Rune and grabs his hand. Leading him to sit down, she asks, "Are you nervous? Because according to statistics, public speaking is one of the number one fears of humanoid entities known to humans." She squeezes his hand comfortingly.

"I know. I got your note," She smiles at Rune and grabs his hand. Leading him to sit down, she asks, "Are you nervous? Because according to statistics, public speaking is one of the number one fears of humanoid entities known to humans." She squeezes his hand comfortingly.

"Not particularly. But now that I think about it, it was kind of a half-baked idea to come and expect to give a speech without having one prepared." Rune said, blushing and rubbing the back of his head. "You know what? Let's just go back and have our dinner, I think that would be nice, don't you?"

"Not particularly. But now that I think about it, it was kind of a half-baked idea to come and expect to give a speech without having one prepared." Rune said, blushing and rubbing the back of his head. "You know what? Let's just go back and have our dinner, I think that would be nice, don't you?"

"But... didn't you tell the kids there would be a speech? Shouldn't we at least notify them that there will be no speech?" ​He planned a speech without prepping any material? That's weird. He's usually very thoughtful about preparations... She looks at Rune quizzically, wondering about his methods.

"But... didn't you tell the kids there would be a speech? Shouldn't we at least notify them that there will be no speech?" ​He planned a speech without prepping any material? That's weird. He's usually very thoughtful about preparations... She looks at Rune quizzically, wondering about his methods.

"No, I didn't really tell anyone. And I know what you're thinking, 'Why would he want to do a speech without prepping any material?', well I just now realized that in the little rush that was earlier, filling out forms and teaching the ability class, I wasn't really thinking about how I would actually give the speech." Rune explained. "Just kind of got swept up in things."

"No, I didn't really tell anyone. And I know what you're thinking, 'Why would he want to do a speech without prepping any material?', well I just now realized that in the little rush that was earlier, filling out forms and teaching the ability class, I wasn't really thinking about how I would actually give the speech." Rune explained. "Just kind of got swept up in things."

She thinks for a minute... "Rune, you were going to give a speech to an audience that didn't know to show up with no preparation whatsoever... That's... an interesting strategy. Dinner it is!" She pulls him up and starts to go to the apartment. She shakes her head at this plan- it was not the most well thought-out plan ever.

She thinks for a minute... "Rune, you were going to give a speech to an audience that didn't know to show up with no preparation whatsoever... That's... an interesting strategy. Dinner it is!" She pulls him up and starts to go to the apartment. She shakes her head at this plan- it was not the most well thought-out plan ever.

Rune followed behind her quickly and headed to the apartment, opening the door for Synthia then setting her a spot at a small table he managed to bring in with a couple seats and a nice tablecloth. Rune poured two glasses of Grepa berry wine, pulled out the dinner from the oven and found it to still be warm. "Synthia, dinner is served." He said, giving her the first pick of the meat and vegetables.

Fey huffed and stopped shaking Kenji when she realised he wasn't waking up. She walked to the door and carefully looked both ways before closing it shut behind her. 'At least there isn't anyone about for now.' Fey thought happily to herself. Now she didn't have to worry about her social anxiety acting up. She smiled to herself and calmly walked towards the cafeteria. Remembering where it was from the map, she arrived and found that Kage and Apisves were already there.

@

Sighing internally, she walked up to Kage and gave a slight wave. "H-Hello." She said softly.

Melissa yawned and stretched, waking up from a nap. She looked at the clock and realised that it was almost time for dinner. "Dinner? Someone may as well watch the students." Melissa said to herself. She got up from the bed and changed her pyjamas into her day clothes and walked out the door, locking it behind her. Once that was don, she walked to the cafeteria to oversee the students as well as to get something to eat.

• Brohoof 1

Rune followed behind her quickly and headed to the apartment, opening the door for Synthia then setting her a spot at a small table he managed to bring in with a couple seats and a nice tablecloth. Rune poured two glasses of Grepa berry wine, pulled out the dinner from the oven and found it to still be warm. "Synthia, dinner is served." He said, giving her the first pick of the meat and vegetables.

"Thank you Rune. It smells amazing." She puts a healthy mix on her plate and waits for him. "So, how was your day? Anything exciting happen, or just the usual?" She smiles at him and eats small bites so that she can continue her end of the conversation easily. Also because it would make her more full faster.

"Thank you Rune. It smells amazing." She puts a healthy mix on her plate and waits for him. "So, how was your day? Anything exciting happen, or just the usual?" She smiles at him and eats small bites so that she can continue her end of the conversation easily. Also because it would make her more full faster.

"Thank you, I put quite a bit of work in to it." He said as he cut himself a good portion of each on to his plate and began eating. "It was pretty good. The class was easy to teach, most of the students knew how to proceed with their training themselves, but a few needed a nudge in the right direction." He said, taking a bite of his vegetables. "There was a Kakuna boy who could harden his skin and shed it like a Kakuna, so I gave him some harvested stun spores and he was able to shed those off fairly quickly. It was interesting." He explained. "So, other than the paperwork, how was your day?"

Edited by Suitaloo

@@Dji

As Fey came up to him, Kage nodded a hello. "Hi Fey! How are you getting on?" he asked. He still felt pretty bad after that argument between Apisves and Fey on their first meeting, even though he hadn't been part of it. "Shall we get some lunch then?" he added with a smile.

@

Fey hesitated and wrung her hands nervously in her sleeves. She tilted her head in confusion at his question but realised that he must have said the wrong thing. "L-L-Lunch? I'm f-f-feeling a b-bit better n-now. Th-Th-Thanks for a-asking." Fey nodded her thanks and stepped back slightly. "I-I'm not s-sure th-though. About d-dinner I mean."

• Brohoof 1

@@Dji

((Oops! Lost track of which meals we'd all had already! ^_^ )

Kage facepalmed, laughing at his mistake. "Oh! You're right! Dinner, then!" He was a little confused as Fey stepped away, looking nervous. "Huh? What's up?" Had he said something, other than his mistake about lunch, wrong?

@

Fey shook her head. "N-N-Nothing. I-I-I'm just not s-sure about the d-d-dinner thing, is all." Fey said, putting her hands in the pockets of her dress. "I-I've never had d-dinner with any f-f-friends before." Fey tried to clarify her uncertainty,not really sure what she's saying anymore.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dji

"Really?" Kage said, surprised. He felt more than a little saddened she'd never eaten with friends before. "Are you sure you don't want to eat together? There's a first for everything!" he added with a friendly smile. He didn't like to admit it, but while he was outgoing and enjoyed talking with others, most of his own life had been pretty solitary...

Jared started getting hungry. He was being ignored anyways, so he headed down to the cafeteria for dinner.

@

"Hey there Apisves." He said, greeting his portly friend at the cafeteria. "So, where are you sitting for dinner? I've just been bumming around most of the day, how about you?"