Hello!

.:Octavia:.

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi! I'm .:Octavia:.!

Well, you can call me anything from HEY YOU! to Octavia and I'll pretty much reply. Just... I'm not a big fan a bullying and watch out, fellow debaters!

Edited by .:Octavia:.
  • Brohoof 2

Silver Echo

"Okay. So I'm different. Does that all matter?"

HEY YOU! Welcome to the forums! :) Hopefully you'll find a bunch of fellow Bronies and Pegasisters on this forum, that's what it's for! If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free I PM me! :D

Hi and welcome to the forums.  :)  You're a fan of the original series too?  Cool!  I remember it like it was yesterday.  Also, if you're not happy with your username you're allowed to change it up to three times in a 30 day period.  Go into your profile and you'll see where you can change it along with your avatar and everything else. 

Cheers!  :D

(edited)

@Wingnut, Hah ha. I was a fan... but I can't really remember anything but that episode when they found a baby dragon... I still have a coloring sheet from then... and a picture book.

Edited by .:Octavia:.

Silver Echo

"Okay. So I'm different. Does that all matter?"

but I can't really remember anything but that episode when they found a baby dragon...

That's really all you need to know. :)   After the good guys defeated Tirek, everybody returned to their original forms except for Spike because he was never altered in the first place. 

Hi Octavia! Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here!

Brohoof /)

"You learn a lot about people when you listen to the songs that mean something to them."

Youtube - Carbon Maestro, Music Reviews - Carbon Music Reviews, Soundcloud - Follow Here, Twitter: @CarbonMaestro

Super Smash Ponies: Find it here

youtube_banner_by_thecarbonmaestro-d66xg

(edited)

*singing* Welcome.....Octavia.  Its a pleasure to meet....you...and hope you enjoy your stay, :D *silences*

Edited by Thunder-Wing