Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings!

Farik

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I happened to stumble across it during my escapades on the Internet.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I had heard mention of bronies on the Internet before, and was curious about it. I watched the first few episodes and BAM! I was hooked.

I like reading various fanfics of the fandom, and am considering writing my own at some point.

• Brohoof 4

Aha! yes, I'd bet you are more hooked than clothing rack right now!  :lol:

Welcome to the MLP Forums! I'm sure you'll love it here! you'll find this community to be very friendly!

Rainbow Dash is a great pony! good choice! If you ever have any questions or want to talk, just send a PM my way!

Have a great time on the forums! I'll see you around hopefully!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Youll figure everything out here eventually, and if ya dont, im sure there's a help page or something around here. Also, escapades is a fun word. Have fun here! Yeah...im not very good at welcoming people...then again it isnt my job. I just do it cause I like to.

brohoof!

• Brohoof 2

Hey man, welcome to the site :) That's awesome that you like fanfiction. I used to read it a bunch and I've been meaning to get back into it. I hope to write some at some point, as well. I've written some in the past but it was a long time ago.

I wish you the best of luck with your writing endeavors. You may find the MLP Forums Writing Centre (as well as the Creative Resources section in general) helpful with this.

Additionally, if you want to share an MLP fanfiction here you are welcome to do so in the Fan Fiction section.

See you around, and have fun! /)

Welcome to the forums, Farik.  Its great to have you here and hope you have fun, :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we'll be happy to assist you.