open Ouran High School Host Club

LunaFlower226

Haruhi was speachless, she didn't know what to do know that this happened.

Luna couldn't wait any longer for a reply so she rushed down there where everypony else is. "Um Kyoya-senpi, what happened" Luna said slowly approaching him so that she doesn't anger him any more then he is.

(hey we need to get this going again, and I would really hate to replace people, again but if I have to I will)

" it wasn't our fault." The twins said quietly. They were In need of some major comfort. Hikaru stood up and helped Kaoru up. "Let's go back inside." Honey continued eating cake, waiting for Mori to let him find the other host club members.

" Usa-chan would you like some more cake?"

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

Wendy awakes in the hospital, hyperventilating after what just happened. She hears a repetitive beeping sound. She assumes it signifies her heart rate, and it seems she survived the accident. With her vision still adjusting, she manages to see the shadow of a stallion standing next to her. The stallion held her hand as she starts to calm down, taking slow deep breaths until her heart rate returns to normal. "Who... Who are you?" She says, trying to make out who was watching over her.

rLOxYQL.gif

And I won't allow you to blind those who are important to me!

Looking for some friends to chat with? Join The Party Pony Plaza! Click Here!

Show me who I am HERE.

OCs: Faron Trail Burning Ash Wendy Skies

"Wait what happened, where's Wendy" Luna said then cut off by Haruhi.

"In the hospital, a car hit her, we didn't warn her in time to save her" Haruhi said.

"R-really, how terrible, I never thought something like this could happen, if only" Luna said cutting herself off this time.

the twins made it back inside. they sat down on a couch. they leaned against eachother for comfort. "Haruhi? where are you? we've beed traumatised Haruhiiiiiiii please come comfort us!" the twins were exhaused. Honey finished his piece of cake and decided to ask Mori if ti was safe "Takashi? can i get up now?"

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)