Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout Equestria: Little Pip Vector

murkyx

Completed the Little Pip Vector. I may say, it was challenging and fun to make, and the results were indeed surprising even to me. One of my best vectors yet!

post-4823-0-45697400-1341872292_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

You my friend, can have my hoof.

Looks awesome and i'd love to see more of your work.

Do you by any chanse happen to have a DA account?

Edited by Vicke

(edited)

Well, it looks badass. I'm not in the mood for a full critique right now, but here is my (subject to change) score.

EDIT: My full critique!

So, being up late and all, here I's go! I think it was very creative to have the Apple Mark on the revolver's handle. I would never have thought of that. The expression is tough, and it feels real, like he's really angry at ME. Which would be no surprise... -_-. I do however feel that green is an overused color for unicorns, and think that maybe purple would have been better, but it turned out great nonetheless. I'm not sure I understand the cutie mark and the cuff, but the coat...SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

So their is my belated critique. Sorta a letdown, what with the waiting for it. My score remains unchanged.

9.75/10

Also, having not read Fallout: Equestria, I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at. But I like it. Don't try to get me to read it, either. I'm too busy reading other works.

Edited by DoubleFrenzyWithCheese

My critique:

• Looks like it COULD be in the show, if MLP had guns within it :P
  • Very clean vector lines, does not seem to have mistakes on the body.
  • The mane and tail seem to be a bit bland... there is usually some sort of defining line that shows the hairline. It would make the hair seem much more realistic
  • The tears on the left side of the picture just sit in the eyelid, it looks rather odd.
Very, very nice vector.

4/5.

Thanks for the critiques!

You my friend, can have my hoof.

Looks awesome and i'd love to see more of your work.

Do you by any chanse happen to have a DA account?

Yes. You can find it here. Though I don't have much there yet really.

Brisineo on deviantART

That really is amazing! Great job! I have no critics other than maybe the cutie mark should be a bit smaller. I wish I knew how to vector. :lol: Brohoof for you! :)