MLP pony Lets play

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kappa214

kappa214

Changeling

• Members

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Hey guys, when i get the chance im going to be playing Ponymon. Its just like pokemon but with ponies. It will be fun. I am not going to do any challenges. I am deciding on Dawn version which is nightmare moon. Or Dusk version which is Princess Celestia. I will nickname the ponymon to whatever pony there is. Or depending on who i catch. So the first ones to comment gets their name in it first.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 Franksta

Franksta

Cupcake

• Muffins

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

uhh what? ponymon? dawn and dusk? I demand to know what you are talking about! can anyone explain this? soo confused, is this like a pokemon hack?

#3 vinolent cupcakes

vinolent cupcakes

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Is ponymon like a mod of pokemon or is it where you name your pokemon after characters of the show? If it is a mod can you please post a download link to it?

#4 kappa214

kappa214

Changeling

• Members

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Its a game someone made that instead of pokemon its ponies. They changed the text to have it fit in with the environment. Its a whole different game so yea... Its not really a mod.

#5 Radiance64

Radiance64

Super. Smashing. Fabulous.

• Subscribers

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:02 AM

It's an MLP themed mod(or hacked rom rather) of Pokemon FireRed/Leafgreen where you catch and raise MLP ponies instead of Pokemon. Not something I would play, but I've heard of it.

#6 The Phantom Lancer

The Phantom Lancer

Can I gwief you... pwease?

• Members

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

Yeah, um guys....? It's a hack. It's all a hack. A cool hack, sure. But a hack, all the same. Why would somebody make that? It's all a hack. And all the world's a stage. Shakespeare!

#7 kappa214

kappa214

Changeling

• Members

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

Yea. It seems fun. I loved pokemon so i went to try it out. Its really fun. I am going to be doing that lets play. Does anyone want to have their names in it.

#8 rolle

rolle

Bird

• Members

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

Yea. It seems fun. I loved pokemon so i went to try it out. Its really fun. I am going to be doing that lets play. Does anyone want to have their names in it.

can you do my name plus i know Ponymon is fairly good i think but i dont find a site for it do you know where i can find one that is good pretty plz?

#9 kappa214

kappa214

Changeling

• Members

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

Yea sure i can do your name. If you want i can send it to you later. Just shoot me a message. What pony do you want to be? The starters are fluttershy AJ or Rarity

#10 Kalypso

Kalypso

"I'm not sure if thats sexy or not."

• Members

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

please check to see if other people have posted about this before because i made a post about this and i got locked and I know that I am back-seat modding but it sucks to have your ideas stolen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gaming, MLP pony Lets play

Register now to remove this ad.