Sketch Fluttershy is now a digital drawing~ Comments and Critiques Welcome

Bronyette

Looks quite pretty. Awesome job on this~♪  :)

Also, I find your style of wings to be pretty interesting.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Looks quite pretty. Awesome job on this~♪  :)

Also, I find your style of wings to be pretty interesting.  :P

Wow thank you! I'm trying a new style on the wings to make them more floofy. :3

• Brohoof 1

Wow thank you! I'm trying a new style on the wings to make them more floofy. :3

Well, they definitely look pretty floofy, so I think you've succeeded there, haha. Awesome work~♪

• Brohoof 1

yep. definitely stealing your wing style xD <3

colouring aint too shabby neither ;) 

obligatory critique:  the words of my art teacher are forever drilled into my head and echo out a lot :/ "make your darks darker and your lights lighter"  he said that about every friggin painting i ever did in that class!  so i bestow them to you haha x3

• Brohoof 1

yep. definitely stealing your wing style xD <3

colouring aint too shabby neither ;) 

obligatory critique:  the words of my art teacher are forever drilled into my head and echo out a lot :/ "make your darks darker and your lights lighter"  he said that about every friggin painting i ever did in that class!  so i bestow them to you haha x3

Thanks for all of the comments above! I really appreciate every single one of them!

And thanks SweetJeans for the critique! I got nearly the same critique from someone last time. I'll be sure to implement some darker shading next time. :3

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for all of the comments above! I really appreciate every single one of them!

And thanks SweetJeans for the critique! I got nearly the same critique from someone last time. I'll be sure to implement some darker shading next time. :3

I would love to see you draw the rest of the mane 6 using the same art style! :D

• Brohoof 2

I would love to see you draw the rest of the mane 6 using the same art style! :D

I might try to, I'd have to draw Twilight next, since I have a great pose in mind for her.