Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pleased to meet you all~

Inky Milk

Hello and thank you for visiting my greetings thread :)

After (finally) having caught up on all the latest episodes these past couple nights and eating McDonald's for the first time in years (Rainbow Dash! Why are you the only one to keep escaping me!), I figure it's about time I formally join you all. I met a fellow pony fan just a week ago when she saw a pony clipped to my purse and I was stunned at how sweet and welcoming she was to me and have been kicking myself ever since for not having asked for any contact info from her. Well. Never again.

Anyway, I've loved the ponies since I first watched the G1 series when I was little, so I have to admit I really quite adore all the pony buzz that's been going around <3 I do enjoy drawing (still have yet to actually post any pony art anywhere though), as well as writing, dolls and Lolita fashion.

I hope to make a good impression!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd!! Though if you have been a fan sense G1.. I guess.... uh... welcome back?! haha

I love this community! I haven't met to many ponies that aren't sweet! I know a lot that were mean and grumpy but after becoming a brony/pegassister cooled down and loved the world more!!! Love and tolerate :wub:

I hope you enjoy your stay! What pony do you have clipped to your bag?!

Thank you both for the sweet welcome!

It was actually the first pony I got from McDonalds who happened to be Fluttershy that I'd clipped onto my purse-I've since removed her since I'm afraid she'll fall off and get lost but it was so awesome that someone has spotted her from across the hall! If I had my choice I'm unsure who I'd carry around...

• Brohoof 1

Thanks everyone! :) I'm trying to reign myself in (no...pun intended) so I don't go spamming everywhere and annoying the hay out of ya'll (another no pun intended) in my newbie excitedness.