open Last of Ones Kind

dragon4111

She spoke up finally,"uhh hi im cora and this is Sil,"she pointed towards her dragon.She looked back at Zefira,"how did you become a captain of dragon riders its not common anymore."She put her head down thinking that only a few dragon riders remain today.

Draco slowly crept forward as he said a simple prayer "Amonkira. Lord of Hunters. Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass, grant me forgiveness." He was now hunting those who hunted him for so long. He's killed many of their kind but not without cause.

Batdragon, Times is back, Aiden Pearce, pinkiepartypie, Demirari,FM-Valkyrie

She continued talking to them,"wait shhh."She loked around,"Nevermind I thought I heard something."Sil looked at Cora,"I hear something."She looked at the boys,"some one is here."She sensed it, the scent coming and going, after all she is a beginner to dragon riding.

Lily roams through the city, looking for anything out of the ordinary. She was wearing a long coat with no hood in an effort to not appear as a threat to the general populace. As she scanned the crowd, something quite odd she did find... Someone wearing a hood was moving toward a group of her Riders. Deciding this person may be of interest, she sneaks up behind Draco and taps him on the shoulder with a cheery, "Hello there, what are you doing here?" 

(edited)

Lily roams through the city, looking for anything out of the ordinary. She was wearing a long coat with no hood in an effort to not appear as a threat to the general populace. As she scanned the crowd, something quite odd she did find... Someone wearing a hood was moving toward a group of her Riders. Deciding this person may be of interest, she sneaks up behind Draco and taps him on the shoulder with a cheery, "Hello there, what are you doing here?" 

"A grandmaster," Draco thought to himself as he sensed the Dragon's spirit in her amulet. He growled slightly as he backed away. He wasn't skilled enough to take her on yet. He smirked from under his hood. This'll work to his advantage. "I am merely a simple beggar looking to stay warm miss," Draco said in a slightly raspy tone.

Edited by dragon4111

Terebrae landed behind some of the Dragon Riders and lowered. Shadow got off of Terebrae and Terebrea got small and climbed onto Shadow's shoulder. Terebrea used his tail to show Shadow where the other Dragon riders were in front of her. "Hi, Tenebrae says that you are also Dragon Riders." Shadow said to the others.

@,@@pinkiepartypie,
Zefira looks at the other dragon rider and chuckled.
"You are a shy one, aren't you Cora? Its nice to hear a voice that goes with that face. Sil seems happy, so that means you take care of her well." Zefira smiles
"Hear that, Zefira?"
"Yeah..."
Zefira looked over to Vendrick and nodded.
"It's true that there were no specific captains, but that was at the beginning. Now we are spread thin, and the Grandmaster would hate to see another dragon fall....anyways, with that being said how about a little training exercise? I want you all to race me!"
Zefira quickly gets onto Raali and hover's over the ground, waiting for the others. She had detected a strange presence behind them, and Cora's words only confirmed her suspicion. 
"What are we doing? We can outnumber the other one."
"Not yet. I dont know if these people are rookies or not. Besides, I want to toy with the opposition."
"If you think that is wise."

"A grandmaster," Draco thought to himself as he sensed the Dragon's spirit in her pouch. He growled slightly as he backed away. He wasn't skilled enough to take her on yet. He smirked from under his hood. This'll work to his advantage. "I am merely a simple beggar looking to stay warm miss," Draco said in a slightly raspy tone.

Lily nods, "Well, that I may be able to help with. I have a room I am unable to use due to a few extraneous circumstances, but it's perfectly good so you can use it. It's room 202 at the Firetide Inn, tell them Alarsia sent you and they'll give you three square meals a day for the next month or so..." Without letting him see, she pulls a dagger from a hidden sheath in her sleeve, just in case her suspicions are true.

She looked up, "well."She looked over at Sil who was ready to fly, "ok,"she climbed on Sil and flew to the air.She spoke softly to Sil,"its ok girl nothing is there."Even though she felt that something or someone was close to close.She tried to shake off her superstitions but it was still there.

(edited)

Fanatical devotees to Praeses was a welcome gift to the Praeses Ordinis, however, this city lacked them. Nodding her head, Lady Florence climbed back to her carriage as they departed. It'll be wise to go back to Doritha and watch some new recruits. One of her captains, before her departure, had informed her of forty potential Praeses Ordinis soldiers. Wether if even a single one of them would even pass the rigorous training would be interesting to watch and report.

Dwelling into her thoughts, the carriage started moving. The Praeses Ordinis knights upon their selective-bred steeds followed along, surrounding the carriage in all directions possible. It'll be midnight by the time they return to Doritha. A trip from Doritha is afternoon; a second is midnight. A waste of time many Praeses Ordinis knights felt could had been diverted to more useful means. Though, such thoughts were kept in quietness.

Edited by Demirari

Draco slowly backed away. "Many thanks but I saw that comfy campfire over there and thought that I might be welcomed," Draco said lying through his teeth. He wanted to curse in the dragon tongue but he had to keep up his facade. He wanted to lave now. But a feeling kept him from going back to town.

Draco slowly backed away. "Many thanks but I saw that comfy campfire over there and thought that I might be welcomed," Draco said lying through his teeth. He wanted to curse in the dragon tongue but he had to keep up his facade. He wanted to lave now. But a feeling kept him from going back to town.

Lily advances on him silently, making sure that he doesn't have a chance to run, "Tir ti zhaan, si jatil wux thric levnim." She hisses as she prepares a small pulse of force to knock his hood away. If the Draconic wouldn't cause him to break his cover, then that would.

Shadow walked up to the group. Terebrae climbed onto Shadow's head and got a look at the others. Shadow push her hair out from her eyes. It didn't make any difference because of the fact that she was blind. Terebrae looked at one of the other dragons and then looked around.

(edited)

Draco hissed back "si vucata coi dout vi grandmaster di wer darastrix urthalre gavir," as he glared at her with his hellish crimson eyes and a slitted pupil in the middle of them. "wux vucot nomeno juanth ioth dialect wux vihaga shafaer ioth fueryoni vur sjerit wux krar astahi lae baeshrai," He hissed angrily at her drawing his blade.

Edited by dragon4111

Cora looked at zefria,"wait. "She wispered softly."Zefria,"she screamed louder.Sil was shocked by her random shouting and flew towards the ground. "Go up Sil please,"she winced as she flung off her dragon to the ground.She looked up and saw Draco.She gasped, her eyes went very wide in fear and shock.

Draco hissed back "si vucata coi dout vi grandmaster di wer darastrix urthalre gavir," as he glared at her with his hellish crimson eyes and a slitted pupil in the middle of them. "wux vucot nomeno juanth ioth dialect wux vihaga shafaer ioth fueryoni vur sjerit wux krar astahi lae baeshrai," He hissed angrily at her drawing his blade.

Lily's mind snaps into combat readiness at the sound of a weapon being drawn. A quick examination was all she had time, but it was straight, single-edged, with an intricate dragon design leading to the hilt and an overly sized forward-v handguard. In the back of her mind she realized it was likely steel, possibly even a Rider weapon purchased on the black market. However, hopefully she wouldn't have to resort to combat this quickly, especially since her dagger's lack of reach left her at a slight disadvantage and her spells were a bit too conducive to collateral damage for the current situation. Returning to real-time, she sighs, "wux vucot ehis di svanoa si krara sia partner, sia thurirl, vur si ornla ysik nomeno ti confn ekess blows. tir ti levnim ve, vur si nishka ti levnim wux." She says as her body begins to glow softly at her combat enchantments being activated.

(edited)

Cora looked at zefria,"wait. "She wispered softly."Zefria,"she screamed louder.Sil was shocked by her random shouting and flew towards the ground. "Go up Sil please,"she winced as she flung off her dragon to the ground.She looked up and saw Draco.She gasped, her eyes went very wide in fear and shock.

Draco smiled as he walked toward the rookie Dragon Rider slowly. He smirked at the grandmaster and hissed "svabol geou wux tir dout youngling caught sia ptaual svabol re wux gethrisjir ekess tir hmm grandmaster?" he wasn't going to kill the youngling that went against what being a Dracomancer was. "disarm doutan grandmaster vur si geou ti ouith wer youngling,"

Edited by dragon4111

Shadow had still not been noticed, She looked at Draco and whispered to Terebrae "What is he saying?" Terebrae didn't answer, he was lost in thought. Shadow waved her hand in front of Terebrae's face. "Terebrae, whats wrong." He still did not answer Shadow's question.

Draco smiled as he walked toward the rookie Dragon Rider slowly. He smirked at the grandmaster and hissed "svabol geou wux tir dout youngling caught sia ptaual svabol re wux gethrisjir ekess tir hmm grandmaster?" he wasn't going to kill the youngling that went against what being a Dracomancer was. "disarm doutan grandmaster vur si geou ti ouith wer youngling,"

Lily's somewhat open stance becomes a hard-edged glare. Any possibility of forgoing bloodshed is quickly slipping away as her protective instincts take over, "wux geou ti xtirl toladaf di astahi. sjek wux tir, si geou show wux kii si mi vucat lae wer grandmaster di kepeski." She says, her voice barely above a growl. The amulet on her neck begins to glow as she calls on her dragon's spirit for strength, bolstering her own magic with a much deeper well.

She saw him slowly walk towards her.She tried ro get up but she hurt her leg.She looked up at his face.Is that Draco, she thought. She winced at the pain in her leg.She spoke softly,"Please dont hurt my dragon, hurt me but not hte dragon please."She looked at Sil who was walking slowly towards him,"Sil no,"she spoke softly.

Draco chuckled slightly as he looked down at the young Rider. "Ah you beg for your Dragon's life eh?" Draco said as he looked at her hurt leg. "How many of my kin begged for theirs as you RIDER SLAUGHTERED THEM!" Draco yelled the heat of his anger pierced through the air. "How many younglings begged to live while they watched you slaughter them?" Draco asked with a hatred. "Your once great organazation cut down my people and for what hmm your beliefs? Your doctrine?" Draco asked as he transformed int finger nails into dragon claws. He placed the sharpened talons onto her neck.

"But I won't take your life youngling," Draco said gently as he pulled out bandages. He carefully wrapped her leg tightly. He threw his blade into a nearby deer fulfilling his prayer to Amonkira lord of the hunters. He walked over to the now wounded deer and sliced it's through with his claws.

He smiled slightly as he then transformed into his Dracomancer form. Wings sprouted from his back. Bone and muscle. The armor upon his chest melded with him. Scales erupted on his skin as he transformed. Blood seeped from his form as he transformed. Bones breaking then mending. Organs being replaced. Bones breaking, then mending strengthening them hollowing them out. Pain was what Draco felt as he transformed into the dragon's form he made a pact with so long ago. "Look upon me now youngling what do you see?"

Lily's mind goes into full combat mode the moment that Draco touches her young charge. Her entire body begins to pulse with energy and just as he begins his transformation her spells are already being prepared. As his body deforms, then becomes shorter and slightly less muscular. Then his armour becomes almost liquid as it melds with his body, coating his skin in a thin layer of metal and giving his skin a metallic sheen. Large, batlike, wings extend as twin spines from his shoulders, then unfurl to their full size. Like the rest of his body, the upper edge of his skin is protected by a strong armour, but that's immaterial to Lily. All she needs is physical contact, and as such she attempts to touch his back while he's still not looking, moving faster than a mortal eye can see in order to do so. She doesn't want to kill the Dracomancer, only prevent an existing threat from harming her charge. As she sees he is not going to harm the child, she tries to pull back but is, to her dismay, already committed to the strike. "si mi bivai." She whispers

She looked at him and wispered,"help me."She looked down and said softly,"I see someone who has been hurt inside, someone who hated everything that one person did and forced on others who he thought were the same."She slowly made her way up andsaid louder,"But you know what else I see."She got 10ft.away from him, she screamed, "I ALSO SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY SOMEONE OR SOMETHING.."She breathed slowly, softly said,"I also see someone who needs help but never asked, one who says he wants to be alone but really is lonely himself."She sighed,"thats what I see inside you, no matter what you look like."She looked down, she didnt want to look him in the eyes.

(edited)

Lily's mind goes into full combat mode the moment that Draco touches her young charge. Her entire body begins to pulse with energy and just as he begins his transformation her spells are already being prepared. As his body deforms, then becomes shorter and slightly less muscular. Then his armour becomes almost liquid as it melds with his body, coating his skin in a thin layer of metal and giving his skin a metallic sheen. Large, batlike, wings extend as twin spines from his shoulders, then unfurl to their full size. Like the rest of his body, the upper edge of his skin is protected by a strong armour, but that's immaterial to Lily. All she needs is physical contact, and as such she attempts to touch his back while he's still not looking, moving faster than a mortal eye can see in order to do so. She doesn't want to kill the Dracomancer, only prevent an existing threat from harming her charge. As she sees he is not going to harm the child, she tries to pull back but is, to her dismay, already committed to the strike. "si mi bivai." She whispers

As soon as he felt a touch he raored int pain as his muscles tensed up as he had tured to glare at the Grandmaster. "Release the spell," Draco ordered as he glared at the grandmaster. "Or do you want to kill me while I am Defenceless. Just like you have done before Lily Osiris. But that to what hmm? Your dragon dead by an old Allies blade?" Draco asked as he still had control of his mouth.

"Corrupted eh? Big words coming from a youngling who knows nothing of the war that decimated my kin then the slaughter only afew years ago," Draco said. "How little you know of your own order youngling,"

Edited by dragon4111

As soon as he felt a touch he raored int pain as his muscles tensed up as he had tured to glare at the Grandmaster. "Release the spell," Draco ordered as he glared at the grandmaster. "Or do you want to kill me while I am Defenceless. Just like you have done before Lily Osiris. But that to what hmm? Your dragon dead by an old Allies blade?" Draco asked as he still had control of his mouth.

"Corrupted eh? Big words coming from a youngling who knows nothing of the war that decimated my kin then the slaughter only afew years ago," Draco said.

Lily's eyes go wide, and her hand falls limp to her side as she is lost in memory. Her dragon's spirit stone stops glowing as her connection to it is broken and she is only able to whisper, "si mi bivai... petranas Alsara, petranas onelka ve... si nurti meant ihk tivol hefoc nomeno ekess shinalt.." She says quietly, a tear in her eyes as she loses control of her emotions for the first time in centuries.