Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last of Ones Kind

dragon4111

(edited)

"Silence eh?" Draco asked as his eyes turned ever so cold. "There are dragons out there that are quite greedy. Like that one dragon Smaug I think his name was. Greedy son of a bitch. A grand soul dragon if partnered with the right generous soul could have redeemed him," Draco said. "Now many souls of the dragon kind now wander lost. "With no hope of reaching the constellation Draco," Draco said harshly. "But hey who cares about that?" Draco said sarcastically as his claws grew. He looked to the sky and muttered "You idiot," he then formed a dome of fire around him, the grand master and the spies. He nodded to the grandmaster. but quite afew had gotten away from them leaving them only one.

@Batdragon, @Times is back,@Aiden Pearce,@ pinkiepartypie,@Demirari,@FM-Valkyrie

Edited by dragon4111

@@dragon4111, @@Demirari,  

Lily sighs, "Look, all the silence in the world won't help you if I have to tear the information from you mind, and I can do that whether you're dead or alive. Now, talk or I'll make you talk." She walks up to the one remaining spy and disarms him, "Don't want you hurting anyone now do we?" She twirls the sword before snapping it in half and discarding both halves in the flame barrier.

Tenebrae looked at Shadow and said "Lets go see whats going on"  Tenebra flew up and away from the group. "What is happening?" Shadow asked Tenebrae, "Its... Its a dome of fire...." Terebrae said to Shadow. "What? A dome of fire??" She said as she looked at Tenebrae. Tenebrae flew closer to it.

Cora poped out of the tree top and grabbed on Sil,"lets just go."She slowly flew up.She watched the dome of fire."Lets go maybe we can a place where they will need us."Sil nudged her, she smiled and turned around away from everybody. She sighed,"I tried maybe I need to train more."She was talking to Sil as they were in the air.

@Batdragon, @Times is back,@Aiden Pearce,@ pinkiepartypie,@Demirari,@FM-Valkyrie

Draco dispersed the dome of fire grabbing the spy. "I have a better idea for you," Draco said menacingly. "Near here is a goblin hole I know the goblin king. He'll torture this spy for us," Draco said as he dragged the spy by his neck. his claws at the base of the neck threatening to sever the spine if he so much as moved from the spot. Afew hours later they came upon the den. He threw the spy into the hole hearing him yell as he fell. "Now we wait," Draco said as he motioned for the grandmaster to speak and for the rookie to come down.

@@dragon4111

Lily nods, "Alright, that works as well. Now, shall we go somewhere more secluded for this discussion, I do not feel comfortable with my subordinates hearing it. After all, you are the only one here who could possibly have context for what I'd like to talk about." She says before switching languages seamlessly, "usv yth tiliw filki renthisj hefoc nomeno, li wer lyriki tir ti renthisj nomeno xanalre."

She came down far away from him,"oh no."She was mumbling to herself,"what is he doing to that spy."She looked a Sil,"its ok girl calm down,"she used a soothing voice as she watched Draco."I wonder whats down there, that poor spy."She wispered so no one would hear her.

"well svabol tir wux tuor ekess ukris zahae?" Draco said as he sat in a nearby tree transforming back into his human form. "oh ini kalahira batobot ouithic hefoc vi dask fucker," Draco muttered as he took a large branch and started to whittle it down. He looked at Lilly "well ukris hak. si mi listening," he said as he continued his work on the branch.

Tenebae flew higher "Well that spy is not going to be coming back soon" Tenebae said as he watched Draco drop the Spy. Tenebae landed a few yards to the right of the rookie. Shadow and Tenebae looked at her and Tenebrae looked at her and whispered "Looks like she is just as concerned for the spy." Shadow looked at Tenebae and asked "what happened to the Spy" Tenebrae looked at Shadow and said "you don't want to know..."

@@dragon4111,

Lily nods, "si huven ekess vucot throdenilt zahae dout cirau, vur sjek possible xkhat hefoc wux." she lies down on the grass, idly twirling her knife, "wux re wer ergriff ir svaust understands svanoa trelk si jahus ekess sia thurirl. si llewarin jacioniv, vur si huven ekess qe trelk ekess jacioniv tenamalo. nomeno ui wer ergriff idol si shilta siofme di."

(edited)

@@dragon4111,

Lily nods, "si huven ekess vucot throdenilt zahae dout cirau, vur sjek possible xkhat hefoc wux." she lies down on the grass, idly twirling her knife, "wux re wer ergriff ir svaust understands svanoa trelk si jahus ekess sia thurirl. si llewarin jacioniv, vur si huven ekess qe trelk ekess jacioniv tenamalo. nomeno ui wer ergriff idol si shilta siofme di."

Draco chuckled slightly "Such blasphemus words coming from your very lips. lilly," he said as he finished his work. He handed it down to her. "tell me how it is? it was a flute carved from the eldanari tree which showed young dracomancers their dragon spirits," he said slightly. "To become like my people?" he hissed as he said this ""I will play one of my people's songs to show you what you took from this world," he gently took the flute from her then started to play a beautiful tune.

Edited by dragon4111

(edited)

She looked over and saw shadow and Tenabae, she cocked her head,"Who are they," she wispered to Sil.She decided to walk over to them.She made her way to them."Um hi im Cora and this is Sil."She smiled trying to be polite. She looked back over where Draco put the spy.She had pity in her eyes.She heard a flute,"Wow thats beautiful who is playing that."

Edited by pinkiepartypie

@@pinkiepartypie

Shadow got off of Tenebae and said "Hello, I'm Shadow. nice to meet you Cora, and its nice to meet you Sil...." She said with a smile. Tenebrae got small and climbed onto Shadow's shoulder. "And this is Tenebae." Tenebae looked down at Cora. Shadow smiled at Cora and Sil once more.

Draco continued to play as the wind circled around him as he had taken off his armor revealing his toned body underneath his armor. He jumped down and danced to the music. The wind guiding his graceful steps. He played and danced between the two dragons and the two riders.

(edited)

She smiled,"where you have been all this time, wait were you the one presence hiding."She looked around again,"Who was playing the flute its beautiful and wow."She turned back and blushed,"is that mean you saw me.......me standing up for Draco."She smiled shyly and played with her long pink and black hair."Draco thats beautiful, "she danced a little to.

Edited by pinkiepartypie

Lily sighs, "I know exactly what I took from you all. I've been living with my mistakes, but I can't take what I did back. I was blind and naive when I did what I did, I actually believed what the Riders told us, but I've changed. I don't wish for anyone to be harmed, I just want to be able to talk to my friend one more time... I miss her, she made the centuries bearable..." 

Shadow chuckled "I was in the group of dragon riders the entire time. Also Yes I did see you stand up for him, and it was good that you did that... " Shadow said as she sat down. "I do wonder, who is playing that flute... it does sound so beautiful..." Shadow smiled and pushed her hair out of her eyes.

"Wow your really pretty."She pulled out a hair tie and pulled back shadows hair,"you should do this more often."She sat down with shadow i believe it is Draco, its so beautiful he's really good."She smiled and put her hair in pigtails, she let Sil sweep off her feet. "Oh if only we can talk to our dragons."

Zefira had been contemplating and gathering her thoughts. Everytime she looked at the Dracomancer, she could feel her stomach churn. It sounded like the Rider's were accepting of what the man said and did. Raali murred, as upset about the situation as Zefira was. She had thoughts of eviscerating the man and setting his head on a pike. Zefria snapped out of her homicidal thought pattern and caught the last bit of what a dragon rider said.
@@pinkiepartypie@@pinkiepartypie,@@pinkiepartypie,
"What? You can't talk to your dragon?" She asks

(edited)

Shadow smiled at her. "Thank you... Sadly I can't really see your face... " Shadow said with sad eyes. Tenebrae got off of Shadow's shoulder and climbed into Shadow's pocket. He stuck his head out and looked around. Shadow petted Tenebrae, he shook his head because he didn't like being petted. Shadow then looked at Zefira.

Edited by Times S. Hay

Lily closes her eyes, trying to continue suppressing the thoughts of loss and guilt. Hearing the music made her feel a bit better, but also brought back memories of the atrocities she had committed. She looks down at her hands, and they appear drenched in blood. Never in her centuries of studying and learning had she learned how to cope, and it showed as the dam breaks. Tears roll down her cheeks as she tries to slowly dance with Draco, but winds up collapsed on her knees, sobbing. Then the music takes a more hopeful turn, and she feels her spirits lift. Hope, which had long ago been replaced with hollow yearning and anger, finally takes its rightful place in her mind as she rises to join Draco's dance, letting him lead but moving with equal grace.

(edited)

"It is most concerning. A Fax was captured (Fax are agents. Nox is head. Venator is third. Clarification), Nox. Quite a pressing concern to the Praeses Church," Inlustratori Alexander spoke carefully as he finished his note-taking. Closing the book, he faced the sitting Nox before him. Holding a symbol of Praeses, he waited for Nox to continued his pressing report. Such things were most alarming to the head of Praeses and its children organization. Perhaps even pressing enough to send in the Praeses Ordinis to investigate.

Nox nodded his head as he placed eight scrolls detailing the ever and much more. Then, Nox spoke, his voice void of emotions, "It is the highest priority of the Stillam to eliminate the capturer and witnesses. Which is what makes this situation easier… ironically. The last Dracomancers and riders were spotted."

Inlustratori Alexander nodded his head. Praeses Ordinis will be sent without wait. Heretics to Praeses in the likes of riders and the Dracomancers himself were heathens. They cannot be converted. They must die. Praeses will finish what it had left half-done years ago.

"It is most concerning. A Fax was captured (Fax are agents. Nox is head. Venator is third. Clarification), Nox. Quite a pressing concern to the Praeses Church," Inlustratori Alexander spoke carefully as he finished his note-taking. Closing the book, he faced the sitting Nox before him. Holding a symbol of Praeses, he waited for Nox to continued his pressing report. Such things were most alarming to the head of Praeses and its children organization. Perhaps even pressing enough to send in the Praeses Ordinis to investigate.

Nox nodded his head as he placed eight scrolls detailing the ever and much more. Then, Nox spoke, his voice void of emotions, "It is the highest priority of the Stillam to eliminate the capturer and witnesses. Which is what makes this situation easier… ironically. The last Dracomancers and riders were spotted."

Inlustratori Alexander nodded his head. Praeses Ordinis will be sent without wait. Heretics to Praeses are in the likes of riders and the Dracomancers himself were heathens. They cannot be converted. They must die. Praeses will finish what it had left half-done years ago.

Edited by Demirari

She looked at Zefria,"they can talk?"She looked at Sil,"you have to be kidding me TALK, dragons what?"She hugged Sil, dragons talk there crazy or can they, she thought more about this carefully. "So....how do I learn or what do I do."she questioned.Sil was playing with tenabae next to them, she smiled.

Lily closes her eyes, trying to continue suppressing the thoughts of loss and guilt. Hearing the music made her feel a bit better, but also brought back memories of the atrocities she had committed. She looks down at her hands, and they appear drenched in blood. Never in her centuries of studying and learning had she learned how to cope, and it showed as the dam breaks. Tears roll down her cheeks as she tries to slowly dance with Draco, but winds up collapsed on her knees, sobbing. Then the music takes a more hopeful turn, and she feels her spirits lift. Hope, which had long ago been replaced with hollow yearning and anger, finally takes its rightful place in her mind as she rises to join Draco's dance, letting him lead but moving with equal grace.

Draco transformed into his Dracomancer form gently holding the lady in his arms. "Let it go," Draco whispered gently into her ear. "Let it all go," "I will be the shepard for your pain. Let me guide your pain away from you," Draco whispered gently into her ear. "I accept your heart int the doctrine of the Dracomancers," Draco whispered. "I'll guide your spirit to Kalahira's shore's,"