Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy

Ummmm, I don't know if this is kind or noble but I saved someone's life today. On Discord they told me they were going to commit suicide, and I sat down and gave them an entire list of reasons why life was worth living. I said how people want you around still, your family, your friends, and of course me. Then they said "Only because you made such a mushy but well crafted speech do I give life another chance, but in general, thanks for telling me not to give up. So yeah, that's my act of kindness :squee:

• smile 1
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 2

44 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Ummmm, I don't know if this is kind or noble but I saved someone's life today. On Discord they told me they were going to commit suicide, and I sat down and gave them an entire list of reasons why life was worth living. I said how people want you around still, your family, your friends, and of course me. Then they said "Only because you made such a mushy but well crafted speech do I give life another chance, but in general, thanks for telling me not to give up. So yeah, that's my act of kindness :squee:

I can't beat that... EXCEPT THAT I CAN SINCE I SAVED TWO LIFES!!! HAHAHA!!! :manic-laughter:

No I didn't... :adorkable:

But imagine I did! :izzy-oooh:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

I remember pointing out that someone had dropped something, but I can't remember the context other than it happened relatively recently. Also, quite a few times, this month, I helped out people that were lost with directions.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

13 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I can't beat that... EXCEPT THAT I CAN SINCE I SAVED TWO LIFES!!! HAHAHA!!! :manic-laughter:

But imagine I did! :izzy-oooh:

It's ok, your time will come. One day, any and all of us will have to save a life. We don't know when that moment is, but give it time and it will come. I can tell that whoever's life you say, they will be very grateful for it :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

But imagine I did!

It's ok.
You create joy for your friends. You're very kind :kirin:

Edited by Felis Amafeles
  • Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1

(edited)

Thank you all for your sweet words! You guys are awesome and I love making you laugh! So here you go :

Spoiler

You know the anime called "My Hero Academia"? Well, in high school, I remember that, for a school work, I had to sign in a forum called "Academos". So I created myself an account and my name was "My Hero Academos"! I remember that a friend sitting next to me saw that and told me that I was silly. :orly:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

9 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Thank you all for your sweet words! You guys are awesome and I love making you laugh! So here you go :

Hide contents

You know the anime called "My Hero Academia"? Well, in high school, I remember that, for a school work, I had to sign in a forum called "Academos". So I created myself an account and my name was "My Hero Academos"! I remember that a friend sitting next to me saw that and told me that I was silly. :orly:

Now that's a pog moment if I've ever heard of one

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sonictails_fan9 said:

man i love how nice people are on this site, it really makes me happy,

Well,  the entire show is about the magic of friendship, it wouldn't make much sense for people to not be friendly now would it? Also the post is sharing kindness, of course we have to be nice. :squee:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2

2 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Well,  the entire show is about the magic of friendship, it wouldn't make much sense for people to not be friendly now would it? Also the post is sharing kindness, of course we have to be nice. :squee:

compleeetely forgot about that one, man i keep forgetting about mlp things, have a good day sir:bedeyes:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2

19 minutes ago, Sonictails_fan9 said:

compleeetely forgot about that one, man i keep forgetting about mlp things, have a good day sir:bedeyes:

you have a good day aswell :mlp_bedeyes:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2

Here's an act of kindness I did today, I went out and bought Echo some Mangos this morning since we were almost out of them. I left some of them in a basket by her door with a note saying: For you, as a reminder to never forget how much our friendship means to me :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

And even more kindness.

Keep it up.

You ponies rock

*Woohoo*

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

I suppose my acts of kindness are a bit different from the norm in that what I do is seen by many, yet I can never see them directly. What I mean is that I do cosplaying as one of my hobbies. Cosplaying as Sunset Shimmer and Princess Daisy, I provide my followers and those curious enough with photos that I'm able to take on my own without help or fancy equipment. My kindness here is that I provide them something to look at most days and with obscure characters as far as cosplay goes.

Also, I sell cards on eBay... Rare ones. Sure, they can be expensive, but the kindness here is that I provide an opportunity for people to get them. I never see these customers directly but I know that they are grateful for when they get what they wanted, and safely I might add.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I suppose my acts of kindness are a bit different from the norm in that what I do is seen by many, yet I can never see them directly. What I mean is that I do cosplaying as one of my hobbies. Cosplaying as Sunset Shimmer and Princess Daisy, I provide my followers and those curious enough with photos that I'm able to take on my own without help or fancy equipment. My kindness here is that I provide them something to look at most days and with obscure characters as far as cosplay goes.

Also, I sell cards on eBay... Rare ones. Sure, they can be expensive, but the kindness here is that I provide an opportunity for people to get them. I never see these customers directly but I know that they are grateful for when they get what they wanted, and safely I might add.

As a frequent buyer of items on Ebay, I appreciate your kindness :squee:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Not sure if this counts as an act of kindness and it's on another forum but I make free signature banners for users there, it's something I've been doing for about 7 years, going to be making a new one for friend tomorrow. It's something that can be a little time consuming but it's nice to do something to help out others.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Not sure if this counts as an act of kindness and it's on another forum but I make free signature banners for users there, it's something I've been doing for about 7 years, going to be making a new one for friend tomorrow. It's something that can be a little time consuming but it's nice to do something to help out others.

That's extremely kind of you, very amazing :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1