• Loving Brony
    • Agressive Brony
    • Artistic Brony
    • Music Brony
    • Writing Brony
    • Young Brony 12/13
    • Teen Brony 14-18
    • Full Grown Brony 19+

I'm completely in the closet about the subject to people irl. Since no one I know has even heard of, let alone watched mlp fim.

I guess I'm an artistic brony since I make some fanart occasionally.

As for the age, I guess I still class as a teen brony since I'm 18, but 19 in march.

You can only pick one option? What if you fall under one of the listed age groups AND display a certain trait? :

Anyway, I don't watch ponies much anywhere but at home simply because I don't feel like saying over and over "Yes I watch that show." If I didn't have to, I'd watch them in my free break times. Haters can hate, I don't care.

You can only pick one option? What if you fall under one of the listed age groups AND display a certain trait? :

Anyway, I don't watch ponies much anywhere but at home simply because I don't feel like saying over and over "Yes I watch that show." If I didn't have to, I'd watch them in my free break times. Haters can hate, I don't care.

Reread it I said you can pick as many as you want. You click all that apply/

Wow, we have 12 music bronies! I have no talent making pony music, nor do I know were to start. I would love to learn though.

Also, I love the wave of teen bronies.

I'd be in the full grown brony range, but I don't try to hide the fact I watch it at all. Infact sometimes I even flaunt about in my brony pride, especially after converting a few of my friends.

Our community is huge, causing some variations in what a Brony is.

To some people, being a Brony is a secret obsession, that they don't like talking about it. Others don't care if people know it, so they show it.

Do you even fit the requirments of being a Brony?

Are you a Male/Female over the age of 12 and like My Little Pony? If you are, then you are a brony, so this does apply to you.

I'm not sure why I'm bringing this up, its just I'm starting to see some bronies start to behave unlike the idealistic brony, you know Love and Tolerance.

This is a multiple choice poll, select what applys and talk about what kind of brony you are, and what being one means to you. If I am missing a option, tell me and I'll add it.

Wahoo, Filly! . . . Sorry. Anyway I'm an open Brony, I don't try to hide, but I don't bring it up out of nowhere. I do, however, often suggest it to others in the hopes that they will join the fun! If they disencline, that's their choice. (I'm ashamed to admit I'm a bit more aggressive with one of my younger brothers whom I've shared almost everything with since we were little. I'm having such a good time I feel like he's missing out!) I've recently discovered I have a knack for writing, and this fandom was the first to actually put effort into fan-fiction!

Yeah, I am a not afriad brony, but I don't talk about it much. If someone asks why I am watching it I will answer and try and include them but I don't go out of my way 'recruiting'

I guess I'm a closet brony. I've never told anyone I know about it, but I'd admit to liking it if it came up in a conversation.

I have noticed alot of people saying this. Common trends are showing every which way. Also I have yet to see someone running through my school yelling PONIES! YES!

I don't know if I've made it obvious or not, but I am a young brony. I honestly would never have told anyone my age, because I really do not like being this age. Very immature children my age. I am also loving and not afraid to show that I am a brony, but don't shove it down people's throats.

Edited by SuperTheAwesome
  • Brohoof 1

Our community is huge, causing some variations in what a Brony is.

To some people, being a Brony is a secret obsession, that they don't like talking about it. Others don't care if people know it, so they show it.

Do you even fit the requirments of being a Brony?

Are you a Male/Female over the age of 12 and like My Little Pony? If you are, then you are a brony, so this does apply to you.

I'm not sure why I'm bringing this up, its just I'm starting to see some bronies start to behave unlike the idealistic brony, you know Love and Tolerance.

This is a multiple choice poll, select what applys and talk about what kind of brony you are, and what being one means to you. If I am missing a option, tell me and I'll add it.

Wait I guess I am not a Brony then. What would it be called if you are almost 12, like I will be on March 23rd, am I like a Pre-Brony or something?

Wait I guess I am not a Brony then. What would it be called if you are almost 12, like I will be on March 23rd, am I like a Pre-Brony or something?

You are just a normal pony lover, it is normal for any 11 year old to like a show like that. When you turn 12 and you say you like MLP, people start to question.

Went with the 1st one. It’s not that I'm afraid to let others know, I just don’t feel like putting up with the storm of questions and judgment that would flow from my friends and family. None of my friends IRL know and my family wouldn’t understand, so I guess that qualifies me for it.