Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of forum poster are you?

Lightning Fluttershy

What kind of forum poster are you?  

333 users have voted

1. 1. What kind of posts do you focus on?

• I mostly RP.
    • I mostly contribute to general discussions.
    • I mostly post in life advice.
    • I'm here for the games!
    • I post or critique art.
    • I'm an all-round poster who likes to contribute to almost everything or everything.
    • I mostly lurk around the forums.

I post a lot in Sugarcube Corner and Roleplays, and sometimes the occasional General Discussion. I love getting a few posts in each of these. :3

RPing's where it's at mate. Being involved with a totally different world and being able to control your character was what made it such a wonderful venture. Plus, the character development and emotional sense of completeness when you're done an rp is amazing.

I tend to hang around Cloudsdale, because I'm too lazy and stupid to make meaningful posts. When I do feel like making decent posts, I go to General discussion or Media discussion.

i post on pretty much everything that catches my attention. doesn't really matter what it is.

also, i've been pretty active on two or three forum games lately. and i like to RP, but i havn't been in any major RP's yet :3

(edited)

I post on topics that I like and there are many that I like. I consider myself very active since I am here most of the day, everyday. Posting on status updates and in the forums, mainly General Discussion.

Edited by SmartyPants

Well apparently if anypony needs life advice we're screwed!

Hehe but anyway I generally lurk around in all the different topics, but seeing im new to things like this, mostly I just post in threads like this asking your opinion on something or some welcoming posts, so just to share my ideas on a topic.

Although at some stage I would like to venture out of this and maybe do some RP or signature/arts (:

Honestly, I used to be here primarily for the games however, as time passed I just decided i would just lurk around the forums here, maybe even contribute to some general discussions.

I'm really not much of a Role Player and honestly, I getting rather tired of just spamming random words in a thread/forum.

I'm truly sorry if this offends some people but, the forum games really don't interest me as much anymore.

also I'm the kind of art poster and lurking around posting on random topics I find
interesting like this one.

Excluding the art, this is basically how I am. I look around at newer topics and such and post in the interestin' ones. Rarely deviate from that pattern regardless of the forum site.

I'm an all-round poster who likes to contribute to almost everything or everything. I just post everywhere really, if I see a topic and I'm interested I make a post but I'm not that much into the forum games though. 

I'm pretty rounded. There's a few sections I don't visit too often, but other than that I'm pretty good for visiting all of the forums.
I also tend to visit Fan Art and Cloudsdale Colloseum a lot.

• Brohoof 1

Staffing, the pony boards, Cloudsdale and off and on in the Welcoming Plaza are my tops. I pop in here and there with other sections, but I generally have a clear territorial pattern. So, I suppose the 'anywhere and everywhere except a few places' option fits me best.

For the most part, I contribute to general discussions. My favorite places to post are General Discussion, Media Discussion, Forum Games, Forum Lounge, and Show Discussion.

I do general discussion more than anything else. When it comes to pony discussion I really only find the oomph for it when a season is actively airing. I also haven't seen Equestria Girls so I can't talk about that either.

I don't RP at all so I have no reason to post there and I'm not fond of one-word posts so Cloudsdale doesn't interest me often but I do toy around in there a little.

I'm a gamer first and foremost so Media Discussion is where I spend most of my time but I also listen to a good variety of music so the threads for that keep me there as well. I main in Crispy's Metal Thread and RD92's Rock Thread cuz those are my main genres.

I used to be a frequent poster on older forums, but for this one I mostly just do some lurking around. I don't delve into discussion as much as I used to, and I only really post in topics related to video games now.

I used to be a Welcoming Plaza poster. But then I got involved with one RP, and that led to another...and now I'm a roleplay guy. I also post in whatever random topics happen to catch my fancy on the "Recently discussed" list.

• 1 year later...

I post in a few areas, depending on the topic and how it relates to me. I'm usually in Gen. Discussion, Fan Clubs (Luna FC), and replying to status updates from other members. I used to make a frequent post in Life Advice, but I decided to stop, unless I want to help someone that needs it. Lately, I've been going through old threads (threads that are considered indefinite in answers), since I enjoy looking at the history of past events and in bumping the unique threads sparks new discussion. I try to bring new topics on the table for everyone to see, as there are many different members here who have different answers to a subject. :comeatus:

(edited)

I can't believe there isn't an option "I'm here to talk about MLP". O_O

I post a bit everywhere.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Well I'm usually in General Discussion and Cloudsdale Colosseum because I like to talk about things that don't directly have to do with ponies. When a new season airs I'll be in Show Discussion and I love to greet new people in the Welcoming Plaza. Oh and I am a part of the Luna fan club. (I need to join more fan clubs tbh). That's it really.