Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What holds you here in this forum?

leonbrony17

I stick around here because I enjoy posting in threads that appeal to me, and it gives me a place to go online where I know I can talk about anything MLP related that relates to me.

• Brohoof 6

I like the atmosphere and the kind people. I like ponies. I like how this forum stays on the PG side rather than delving into those other mature themes that some sites center around. I like the added responsibility of being on staff, which makes me come with a different bit of purpose.

I love MLP Forums and all you guys on it, what can I say?

• Brohoof 7

I stay here because this is one of the most active communities I'm a part of. I'm less interested in the show than I used to be and a lot of my closest friends on here moved on, but I keep coming back here because of how welcoming, active, and generally civilized the site is compared to many other parts of the Internet, even despite some of its issues.

• Brohoof 3

I like the atmosphere and the kind people. I like ponies. I like how this forum stays on the PG side rather than delving into those other mature themes that some sites center around. I like the added responsibility of being on staff, which makes me come with a different bit of purpose.

I love MLP Forums and all you guys on it, what can I say?

Basicially, I like all of this, plus there's a little surprise that will happen tomorrow that will make MLPF better for me. Stay tuned!

It comes down to a few things

1. I have developed friendships with some great people here.

2. I love the show.

3. Rarity Fan Club

4. A fair amount of reasonable opinions even when I disagree with them

5. Staff. (See item 1)

6. Inside jokes

7. My family posts here on occasion.

There are more reasons but these should suffice.

"Poofs"

• Brohoof 7

I only recently joined this site (I think my intro thread is still in the first few pages on the subforum). I simply like the people here, and I enjoy talking with others about ideas that crop up from time to time. I also like analyzing the show in some forms, but also writing fanfics, though to be honest the one I finished on here is literally the only fanfic I've ever finished to completion.

I like this place, and I'm at home on forums because I can't keep up with conversations involving a ton of people on most other platforms, especially voice.

So, in short, I'm still a fan of the show, and this is a good place to talk with people of similar and differing interests.

I came here because I wanted to showcase my opinions on a show that I invest a lot of my time into either casually or creatively.

I do wish I was more pro-active socially on here though, as I've just been posting periodically and it not amounting to much else.

Of course I am still a fan of the show so there is that, but also this place is like a second home for me. Whereas in my regular life, I feel as though I don't belong, I feel like I am just not worth much, but here it is different. Here, I feel like I actually matter and have done good things for others and I cherish that. Not to mention the many friends I have made on these forums, I would never be able to leave even if I wanted to.

I am here to attempt to type out in a manner that allows me to be somewhat intellectually stimulated. 

Are you still a huge mlp fan or just a fan?

Are you here because of your friends here?

Are you here because the forum is very kind?

Myself. Because of all of these reasons.

What about you?

I am a fan 20% progress towards a huge fan. I would expect those who call themselves bronies openly and shamelessly to be 40%+

Nope didn't have friends here really.

Yes this forum is far nicer than others or more active.

My account. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seriously though:

1. Ponies

Obviously I'm here due to (surprisingly) loving the show and stuff. Here is an opportunity to meet ponies with similar interests and talk about these.

2. The Magic of Friendship

I've meet many kind ponies here and that itself is a good reason to stay.

3. Immature Theme (in a good meaning of that term)

I totally agree with PiratePony, that it's really great to see kind and peaceful community, instead of adults making immature jokes, overusing foul language and/or just flaming each other. Real life brings me enough of that adult entertainment, so I want to do and experience something else, at least on the internet.

4. This Forum Being a Good Source of Positive Energy

Due to that immature theme and nice community in general, this place is a good source of the positive energy.

5. Hobbies?

A chain of events (triggered by fried GPU an then MLP) heavily affected the way how I'm spending my free time. Thanks to MLP I wanted to try game developing, which later brought me to some forums. I never was a forum-pony, but I started liking talking with the others and decided to join MLP Forums as well. Now spending my time on forums could be considered as one of my hobbies I guess. I just like to interact with the others.

6. Promises, That Need to Be Kept.

Like many artists, composers etc. here, since I'm working on some pony stuff here and there, I was thinking, that sharing them with the others and hopefully bringing some entertainment wouldn't be a bad idea. Now there are some things, that I need to keep alive and promises, that I can't break, otherwise, I'll disappoint some ponies and I don't want that.

I think that's all... So basically I'm kinda addicted to these forums, what can I say. post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

For a long time, this was the only place I could interact with other fans of the show, other than... *shiver* YouTube comments. So obviously I treasure it deeply. :) Times have changed a bit and now I'm good friends with a fellow brony in real life, but this is my go-to place for pony discussion and just interacting with some nice people I have something in common with. Oh, and I love forums in general!

• Brohoof 3

I do still consider myself to be a fan of the show, but my interest in it has greatly declined over the past year. I've met some amazing people here, which is one of the major reasons why the forums is one of my favorite sites to visit. It's been such a fun experience getting to know members from various walks of life and forging friendships with many of them! I also enjoy participating in such thought provoking threads and unwinding over in Forum Games. :)

• Brohoof 2

For one, I like to have a place just to type out and express some of my random thoughts on media, and this does a great job at allowing me to do just that.

I also like the community that these forums provides.

Plus I have been here for over 4 years, and I haven't found a reason to leave yet.

I am also trying to get to the next forum rank.