Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What holds you back in life?

Reecejackox

A "reputation" built off of unwanted and disregarded sentiments of "infamy". I would be in a much better place, socially, emotionally, psychologically and even spiritually if I had received the benefit of the doubt more often. I would say it's how and why I really relate to Sunset and Starlight BUT I was NEVER "that bad", and it would be unfair to even suggest that. But yeah ppl change, they evolve in ways interpersonally that make them a completely DIFFERENT person, realization, recognition, respect. I will find some genuine friendships, I can't live a life of regret for not valuing the ones I had more deeply, and I can't replace a true friend, I can just hope our paths cross again and that I may meet other new friends on this path...

3 hours ago, KingCorvus said:

A "reputation" built off of unwanted and disregarded sentiments of "infamy". I would be in a much better place, socially, emotionally, psychologically and even spiritually if I had received the benefit of the doubt more often. I would say it's how and why I really relate to Sunset and Starlight BUT I was NEVER "that bad", and it would be unfair to even suggest that. But yeah ppl change, they evolve in ways interpersonally that make them a completely DIFFERENT person, realization, recognition, respect. I will find some genuine friendships, I can't live a life of regret for not valuing the ones I had more deeply, and I can't replace a true friend, I can just hope our paths cross again and that I may meet other new friends on this path...

Whoa I'm just going to say this really meant alot to read I can relate in ways with your post. Just remember... you are still here despite whatever mistakes or regrets we may have... we can move past these things and become better/stronger along the road. Wishing and hoping the very best too you in everything!

ca69f286a327b97c333c7263da5851ac.jpg.618631aea76fd28ef704e90638fb264c.jpg

myself ofc the huge reason

lack of social energy i get so tired quickly even around people i'm comfortable with

people not understanding what high functioning autism actually means

forced to stay living with my parents for many years cuss getting a home is impossible now for almost everybody at the moment (for the next 5 or more years) there goes my wish moving out at 21😑

Also i don't trust people at all so i'm fucking myself there

• Brohoof 1

Putting my own priorities aside in favor of doing things other people want me to do. By the time I’m done doing stuff for others, I have no time or resources left for me. But it’s okay; I’ve come to terms with it and it’s all good. Very good in fact.

I don't even know. Like in terms of music, I'm yet to figure out what's holding me back, but here I go with music again. Third time's the charm, right? Really hoping I can figure it out this time.

I think being introverted has held me back a lot in terms of relationships. But it's more than that, I don't really have any way of meeting people. I don't go to church because I am a non-believer so I can't meet people there, I don't go to bars or party because that's totally not me. I'm certainly struggling how to find someone. I feel like I'm in a very strange place and don't know how to navigate. But honestly, since I'm making plans to move to a far away state, it may not be the best for me to find someone right now anyway.

There's also health issues. Which I could go on forever about, so I'll spare everyone that though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Motivation. There's a lot that I could do, but I don't have the energy or motive to do them. I guess you could call me lazy, but I wouldn't really want to go further in life doing stuff I don't have any passion for.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of things sadly. Been having health issues since I was born. I have bad immune system, OCD, ADHD, dyslexia. Felt tired and useless most of my life.

• 1 month later...