Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What life do you want?

Littlecandylulu903

• 2 months later...

I can';t decide on a life. Basically I'd like to be immortal on a holodeck. To have as many lives as I want. To pick them up at any point, rewind, pause, and fine tune them. And there would absolutely be no life where I have a job and a boss and punch a clock.

• Brohoof 1

I would say a more than 50% happy life would be satisfactory. You always have to count on bad things to make the good things better. If only good things, how do you even feel good with no comparison to bad?

• Brohoof 1

Well. If there is no limitations, then I would love to live the life of an all powerful nine-tailed fox goddess that dwells within her own dimensional realm, indulging in all manner of creative pursuits for all eternity. There would also be other supernatural entities to hang around with. Maybe torment some corrupt and greedy humans for sport on occasion. :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
47 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Well. If there is no limitations, then I would love to live the life of an all powerful nine-tailed fox goddess that dwells within her own dimensional realm, indulging in all manner of creative pursuits for all eternity. There would also be other supernatural entities to hang around with. Maybe torment some corrupt and greedy humans for sport on occasion. :P

This sounds strangely similar to what Discord does on a daily basis (with ponies instead of humans) :yay:

Edited by Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️

My ideal life would be short and sweet; as happy and healthy as it needs to be, but it sounds exhausting to live past 50. I want to get things done in the time I have but the afterlife I'm looking at is so nice that I don't want to wait 60 or so more years. If I do live past 50, I sure hope I go out with a bang and die at 69. I will not tolerate 68 or 70.

Something simple. I really don't mind settling. I wanna live alone in a quiet, rural-ish neighborhood (one or two hundred feet between houses surrounded by trees would be perfect), working as a costume maker from home, which is my dream job. I'd also love to attend as many conventions as humanly possible, since A they're fun, and B it actually ends up being profitable for many makers and artists. It's actually surprisingly realistic for a dream of mine (which are usually more fantasy than anything), but it's probably gonna take quite a few years to get there.

Just a life where I have everyone and everything that makes me happy and that I can help others out with their problems, I'm very selfless and treats everyone equally regardless of gender.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:31 PM, Kujamih said:

Id say i want to live in a war torn land no roof above my head always starving and no internet....internet is cancer.

Well that got dark fucking real quick like! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I would be a rich, beautiful and popular woman with a job I loved(don’t ask me what that is because I don’t really know.) I would be in an amazing relationship and I’d be happy.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd like to be a philanthropist, I would like to have a large enough disposable income that I could own an animal sanctuary, build orphanages with public help, I have A LOT of causes very close to my heart, the life I'm meant to live on Earth isn't relative to all the lives I will ever live, this is just a constructive, positive, optimistic purpose that this world DESPERATELY NEEDS. I would like a small group of very close friendships, I take friendship pretty intimately and I want a real team of support that can help me solve as many of the world's woes as possible, and not just the world's, my own personal woes. There is no greater feeling than DESERVED accomplishment, and I just feel I am meant to do more than sit on the sidelines when I have this much passion in my heart for the causes I care about, yeah experience and tenure are important in creating this type of new world, but you need someone with pure intentions that doesn't want to lead his sheep to the wolves den rather to comfort. It's the MOST important feeling to me when I know I've ended suffering, I want to break chains socially, I want to give people without a purpose hope, I want to create refuge for creatures in distress, I want to return innocence to this god forsaken rock we call a planet. I will do whatever it takes to make the world a safer and better place. It's my motif, it's my purpose, it's my calling, it's what I obsess over, I want happiness, unity, and most of all I want the highly "speculized" idea of "peace", there is a way, pride can not destroy the human way, we have to stop it.