Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Posters do you have? :)

Speedy Transition

Posters ya say?

Well I have two really big ones.

First one is a quite large Viggo poster.

Posted Image

Second one is more like a cloth banner really. I got it for free at a exhibition I went to last year.

Posted Image

That's all the posters I have on my wall.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have a lot of zelda ones, but the two that stand out are a giant rendition of

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

I framed them and everything too, they look pretty awesome

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I have one that shows the various colorings of the pet bird type I have (I had to dance around it because one part of the bird breed's name usually gets it censored altogether. The breed-name shortened is 'tiel. Those of you who are familiar will know what it is from that, I'm sure,)

EDIT: I found the poster online.

Posted Image

I got that poster around 10 years ago at a bird fair. I used to be really big into pet birds. I'm not quite as much these days.

I really need to get me some musical instrument posters! I was thinking of getting my dad to help me blow up some of the photography I've taken of my instruments. I think some of them would work, and that's obviously what I'm into nowadays.

Edited by Envy

AWEHHHHH GUINEA PIGS C=

LOL. My thoughts exactly. They're the real highlight of that picture for me since I love guinea pigs.

I miss having them myself. =(

Here are a few of mine.

Canucks poster:Posted Image

Another Canucks poster:Posted Image

Airshow poster, from 1999 when I went, I've been going since 2007, going again this year! Posted Image

Not posters but close enough, Vancouver Canucks jersey on the left, Kelowna Rockets (my home WHL team) to the right!Posted Image

Yea. so that's it for now!

AWEHHHHH GUINEA PIGS C=

LOL. My thoughts exactly. They're the real highlight of that picture for me since I love guinea pigs.

I miss having them myself. =(

I can post pictures of them if you want :3

• 3 weeks later...

Marilyn Monroe (a picture made of quotes by and about her.)

Wicked

Starry Night

The World

The US

A college advertisement poster of SAIC to remind me of my dreams

a "bad hare day" poster of a bunny with a pink mowhawk in my br

and then not really a poster but a sign with an orange-ish peace sign on it from an anti war protest i went on with my family

I have a lot of zelda ones, but the two that stand out are a giant rendition of

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

I framed them and everything too, they look pretty awesome

Lucky. I had the 25th Anniversary Poster set but my damn cousin crushed all of the posters into oblivion before I could buy a frame *Facehoof*

• 1 year later...

I actually only have one right now, which is my pokemon X and Y poster i got for preordering the game ;p.

Other then that i have none, my walls aren't even painted, they're still white ;p.

I have a bunch of Halo posters, including the one that came with halo 3; It's been on my door ever since I got it. :3

I also have this small poster with the presidents on it, but you have to flip it in order to see them all. Lastly, I have a nice pokemon poster with all of the pokemon up to the 4th generation on it. I'd have to find it in all of my junk, though. KUbAnTY.png

Since my walls are plain white and boring, I have a decent amount of posters, mostly MLP posters. One of my favorites was the first major poster I got in the fandom which is a huge silk poster of the mane 6. Beyond that, I have the basic posters, like season 2, chaos is magic, map of Equestria. I also have the Foil Derpy poster (yay :3), the checklist posters, I have a 'My Little Filly' silk poster, which has the mane 6 and bunches of other characters as fillies. I have others too and will probably post a picture eventually. Thanks to them my room is not the personality-less wasteland that it once was.

I also have an old Spongebob poster as well. :P

Edited by Kyoshi

Well...I might as well and give it a shot..here are mine:

nightmare-before-christmas-glow-in-the-d

disney-nightmare-before-christmas-8-char

nightmare-before-christmas-hot.jpg

50526.jpg

linkinparklivegothicbandposter.jpg

Shrek_the_third.jpg

1350808954-31169-1921.jpg

64881_10.jpg

BIG%20GTA%204%20MAP%20LINK.jpg

Oh, and I have a poster of the GTA V map, a Death Note poster, and around 6-7 Pokemon posters but I couldn't find them all online.

• Brohoof 2

I don't have that many posters unfortunately. My parents like to keep our walls poster free. The only poster we do have at the moment is one that shows all the models of Boeing 747-800s that we got from a flight magazine. It sure looks awesome that's for sure!

NONE!

My walls are barren like the depths of my soul.

There is absolutely zero room for any whimsical posters on the walls of my cell of harrowing sadness and despair!

attachicon.gifHappyDerpy.jpg

That's even more amusing now that I understand your username. :P

post-14338-0-39934400-1380622114_thumb.jpg

Here's the only poster in my room, above my desk so I don't die of boredom when doing homework. :P It's from the Oatmeal.

I don't have many but here they are smile.png
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

FP2498-ASSASSINS-CREED-gang.jpg

God Of War 3

god-of-war-3-poster-640x640.jpg

Brink tongue.png say what you want about the game but I love this poster XD

Brink-Game-2011-main-poster-180x160.jpg

I got an Arj Barker Poster as well but can't find my camera >< I'll throw up some better pics when I do