Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Eh.. I have completed my Guitar theory exam and had a guitar session with my favourite teacher! :D

Gosh how I would adore re taking guitar classes  :wub:

Sadly there isn't any good music school where I live  :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

How is it? I heard that you can shoot peoples helmets off which sounds uber brutal.

ah, well I thought it would be a quick way to make bank....though if that were the case, everyone would do it.

Slight update on my day, I am currently talking to someone who has a crush on me. Next I will go to the mall with a friend and finish up my costume.

The gameplay was amazing and they drastically improved the sights 

Let's see......Uhh....I woke up at 10pm, so that was kinda lame but now I am talking with my boyfriend and tonight is getting better as a result. ^__^ Beyond that I have been hanging out on the forums. Simple night, but simple is good. 

• Brohoof 1

I played video games with friends and watched TV by myself and with my family. I've already done all my schoolwork and been out a lot over the past week and since it's half term I decided to do nothing productive all day :)

• Brohoof 1

Sorry to break it to you, but I don't have a crush on you. Oh wait, you don't mean me, do you? My bad! Ignore me. I'm just crazy

You might be crazy....or just trying to hide your feelings from me....like a Tsundere!!! 
  • Brohoof 1

-Class

-Hung with friends

-Assignment

-Talked on the phone with family

-Nap

-Assignment

-Down time

• Brohoof 1

12 AM/PM (Midnight, I'm used to 24hr clock so I have no idea if AM is midnight if PM is midnight.):

Playing a game with my friends. This lasts until 3:30 AM.

2:47 PM: I wake up. I talk to my brother on FB.

2:56 PM: I go to the game I played with my friends. My friends are offline so I just check if they made any progress.

3 PM: Surfing the interwebs.

3:12 PM (right now): I post this.

3:13 PM: I go make cereal!

• Brohoof 1

• Woke up.
  • Went training.
  • Ate breakfast.
  • Bought myself two new shirts.
  • Played some WoW.
  • Went running.
  • Hanged out with my squad.
  • About to leave in 2 hours.

Done.

Edited by Guest

Nothing. 

And sadly thats how all of my days are...for years now. ( except i go to work , but other than that )

One upon a time i draw...like every 2.5 months, with 1-3 years break i between sometimes.

But today i did nothing. Except lurking on Mlp Forums without direction.

I woke up, got myself coffee, went to the bathroom, tried to figure out what to wear over my halloween clothes so no...."lines" showed through...went on my computer, talked to the bae, and now im on the forums writing about what I did today. Which is to say today,I woke up, got myself coffee, went to the bathroom, tried to figure out what to wear over my halloween clothes so no...."lines" showed through...went on my computer, talked to the bae, and now im on the forums writing about what I did today. Which is to say today,I woke up, got myself coffee, went to the bathroom, tried to figure out what to wear over my halloween clothes so no...."lines" showed through...went on my computer, talked to the bae, and now im on the forums writing about what I did today.Which is to say today,I woke up, got myself coffee, went to the bathroom, tried to figure out what to wear over my halloween clothes so no...."lines" showed through...went on my computer, talked to the bae, and now im on the forums writing about what I did today.Which is to say today,I woke up, got myself coffee, went to the bathroom, tried to figure out what to wear over my halloween clothes so no...."lines" showed through...went on my computer, talked to the bae, and now im on the forums writing about what I did today.Which is to say today,I woke up, got myself coffee, went to the bathroom, tried to figure out what to wear over my halloween clothes so no...."lines" showed through...went on my computer, talked to the bae, and now im on the forums writing about what I did today.Which is to say today,I woke up, got myself coffee, went to the bathroom, tried to figure out what to wear over my halloween clothes so no...."lines" showed through...went on my computer, talked to the bae, and now im on the forums writing about what I did today.

I did a bunch of errands today:

-Went out to breakfast

-Went to the toy store to get presents for my cousin's birthday

-Went to the library to get a book for my aunt

-Went to my aunt's house to give the book to her

-Went to the grocery store

I'm beat :maud: