Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Let's see....

Today I: Talked with my boyfriend for over 3 hours (yay! ^__^), went uptown to get a delicious meal, played video games, listened to music, watched videos, chatted with friends and....that's it at this point. Pretty typical day for me, but that is a good thing. :)

• Brohoof 2

I was taking a Shower, washed the Dishes and had the Courage to call a doctor two times, to get me a meeting, because thats what i am supposed to do. ( but nobody answered...of course...a shy person finally has the courage to call someone...two times, and nobody answers. I mean why not ? )

I was also going out with a Dog and watching over Ebay Auctions for my dad.

Than i only watched Youtube for the rest of the day, mostly Pro Jared Plays today.

• Brohoof 1

The day started wih me waking up at approximately 8:30am and then deciding to go back to sleep. When I awoke again it was about 10:00am. I then decided to skip breakfast and proceed to philander about the interwebs whilst lying in bed and dreading the moment I would have to leave for work. I showered, brushed my teeth, got dressed and did all the other daily minutiae that comprises my morning routine. Sigh.

Sadly neither sickness nor death fell upon and and it behooved me to, at long last, leave my humble abode and step out into the cold, cruel world and set forth upon my journey to make mad stacks of riches.

Due to the close proximity of my place of employment, I have always preferred to walk rather than take any other means of transportation. I find it allows me to channel my energy and stabilize my chakras in such a way that I can best communicate with my animal spirits and remember how badly I want to be the best, like no one ever was. On the way there in came across a very cross looking cross-eyed and apparently cross-dressing crossing guard who's arms were crossed holding a large cross. He appeared to be proselytizing something to the masses but I could quite make it out. I considered getting closer to find out what the meaning of this commotion was but thought "Nah, I'm Roughshod. I don't have time for this!" and went on my merry way. I whistled the Argentinian anthem as well.

Once I arrived at work I was greeted by my adoring coworkers and subordinates(no one is superior to me obviously). I spent the next few hours break dancing to the works of Mozart while philosophizing on the crises of the Aztec empire. When lunch rolled on by I simply stepped outside and allowed photosynthesis to take its course.

The rest of the day is a blur honestly. I recall arm wrestling a chihuahua and inventing a new language but then again that could just be a premonition of what's to come. I often have visions of that sort.

So that was my day. Not too bad if I do day so myself.

post-30550-0-08901500-1447731720_thumb.jpg

All typos above were intentional. This especially includes the pun 'day so myself'. You are welcome. I suppose now I can add 'generously donated wit' to the things I accomplished on this morrow. The truth is rough but I sure can be smooth. Huzzah.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
(edited)

I spent 4 hours trying to change the oil in my truck with no success. :love: I had fun today!

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Today I slept a LOT. I had to recuperate from a long work day yesterday, and I'm still tired. 

4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I spent 4 hours trying to change the oil in my truck with no success. :love: I had fun today!

With no success? Where does the fun come in? :confused: Honestly I wish I had your enthusiasm, especially when something needs fixed! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

With no success? Where does the fun come in? :confused:

Oh I was bring sarcastic. :P It was not fun at all. :unamused:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Not much. But that's because technically it has only been "today for a couple of hours. I just haven't gone to bed yet.

As for yesterday though? I ate lunch and then worked from 3 pm to 11 pm.

(edited)

Woke up at 11 and was on the computer all day. Didn't do any homework!

Edited by Cash_In