Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Well, I got a job for the semester break and I have submitted my report of an excursion. Or short, I settled some really important things. cl-ts-yell.png

Oh and I stood in a traffic jam. cl-rar-bored.png

I slept most of the day, making up for the lack of sleep the previous day. I'm still tired so i came here to the forums to relax. I studied some Japanese but my mind isn't up to the task today. 

On 7/31/2019 at 2:04 AM, TheRockARooster said:

Made lunch but spent the rest of the time feeling glum and full of self hatred.

Make more lunch, spend less time on the other stuff. Trust me.

Last vaccation day, so long sleep and then caring for the horses. In the afternoon a (in UK MOT) in US I dont know the name of it? Traffic security check of the car someting, of my daughters car. No she's not having a licence, but she have a car. So that's my responsibility for now. What more? I have done some shoping for the evening dinner and hmm that's about it for today I think.

My day's still pretty young. But so far I have done the following:

• Did the washing up.
  • Fed my cat and mouse.
  • Stared at the disheaved mess in the mirror for a good couple of minutes before washing.
  • Checked the forums for new status updates and messages.
  • Stripped the bed to wash the sheets and covers.
  • Did all my girl stuff laundry and general household laundry.
  • Made a chicken curry for lunch and ate it.
  • Sat around letting my lunch settle.
  • Browsed through last night's storyboarding work to see if there are any mistakes or changes I want to make.
  • Lurked around the forums.

Join me later for the fun, nail biting adventure of me doing the hoovering and mopping. :P

• Brohoof 2

Lets see...I went to Walmart to pick up more brake fluid for my truck cause it pees itself....along with some groceries and then after that I went browsing in some shops cause it's tax free weekend. I wound up buying nothing and then came back home and applied for a job at three different places. 

My day. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I went to a water park with my family today and then scheduled a job interview with Target after I got back home 

OOoo I work at Target too :sunbutt: . Which department :ooh: ?

5 minutes ago, WWolf said:

OOoo I work at Target too :sunbutt: . Which department :ooh: ?

Well I only just applied so I don’t know yet. :adorkable: But cool! How long have you been working there?