Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Let's see:

• I woke up, and had an argument with somebody on another forum over a video game because apparently I'm being mean when I'm just giving somebody advice.
  • My BF got a little passive-aggressive with me for no reason after I just looked at him while we were watching a YouTube video.
  • I brushed my teeth less aggressively than last night, but I was still bleeding from my gums as I should be because they're puffy and filled with nasty bacteria.
  • I accidentally shut the door on my BF's dad who scared me half-way to death when he threatened to kill his son's dog with a simultaneously frighteningly and unreasonably aggressive tone presumably for excreting bodily waste in the house. Not to mention he was waving around a broom like a f***ing madman.
  • Oh, and also I found out that Trump did something good for only the third or fourth time in his entire presidency. Of course, I'm very skeptical. 

I'll say my day's been of the variety of "Could be better." :dry: One positive is at least my BF woke himself up for a change and I didn't have to pester him and nearly get hurt in the process to get him to wake up at a somewhat reasonable hour. I love him, but he's got his flaws and sometimes acting aggressively towards me and sometimes others for reasons that cannot be gleaned through logic is one of them. Of course, his dad's ten times worse about that though and frankly I say I legitimately hate my boyfriend's dad because he's a complete @$$hole. :unamused: I still love my BF, because aside from those couple of things, he's really a great and nice man. :)

Edited by Dustlicious

I didn't do much today, just been surfing online.  Looking through pictures on Instagram for inspiration and wondering why the very fact of using my sewing machine is scaring the fudge out of me.  It doesn't really help things that I'm just letting it gather dust, won't be good for it's innards.

Reorganized some stuff in my apartment to prepare for my next move in two weeks, bought some more Red Bulls for my job, got a smoothie from Dutch Bros, watched the latest pony episode, and I am now ready to write my thoughts about the latest pony episode.  

I applied at Steak and Shake again, dropped my college check off at the bank and am now going to spend the rest of my night experimenting scrap brake line flaring with a faulty tool :kirin:

• 3 weeks later...

Went to an appointment, the phsycian's assistant I saw first was kinda pushy, maybe he was having a bad day?  The doctor made me think that he would've been perfect for a role as a Romulan or a Cardassian, he sounded like he could've been one at one point lol...  Beyond that, everything was fine, just need to remember to do some stuff before I see them again.

Also went out to get groceries, spent more than I thought I would but I have more food now.  Just need to remember not going to the store when I'm hungry...  Also remember to buy snacks, I always forget to buy snacks most of the time.:okiedokieloki: