Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

A found a magical way to repair rotary dials on my telephone collection, so I have been fixing and trying them out. Also collected more information at the same time to add to my technical specification book. Keeping one of my many interests alive.

• Brohoof 1

Almost cut off a finger three times at school. Came home to find my neighbors have been stealing from me. And then mad my girlfriend sad by having to break the news to her that I can't go down to see her at the end of the month so now I'm pissed at myself for that and many MANY other things and I just feel lost right now.

So yeah I've had an eventful day and it ain't over yet.

Yippee!

Got up, went to work, went to department “town hall” meeting...

Tried taking pictures of more of the warehouse inventory that is missing pics, but then was told not to bother, something is up with our photo upload system.

And I’m at lunch right now.

23 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Started packing for a long WE camping trip starting Thursday. Trailer is loaded and test hitched to Ural, all lights work. :D

Mostly finished, only food left to go in as last items. I am taking milk, bacon, eggs, wholemeal bread, cheese, potatoes & cabbage (so I can make potato & cabbage stew), a couple of precooked sausages, fresh ground coffee, tea, sugar, couple small cans of baked beans. A half dozen small fruit pies (like Mr Kipling pies, but not, rip-offs copies of).

I woke up late after having too much to drink the night before, and sat around in agony with an awful headache and a queasy stomach. Once I felt well enough to leave my apartment, I grabbed a bite to eat and did some grocery shopping. Right now I'm studying in the library.

I transformed my new work space into something that now resembles a toy room for little kids. I don’t enjoy spending time behind a desk when I’m at work so I’m making it as whimsical as possible. The walls are decorated in artworks created by my niece and as well as some people here on the forums, and there are little doo-dads and plush toys all over the place. No one takes anything seriously about this cubicle and that’s how I intend for it to be.  

• Brohoof 2

Drove all the way to work only to find out they made a last minute shift in my schedule and I didn't need to come in today, so I went back home and have been studying ever since. :maud: Fun day

Made breakfast, ate breakfast, browsed online catching up on social medias.  Currently having a pre-workout meal before going to the gym.  Will probably play a game when I get back for the rest of the evening or maybe bake something.

• Brohoof 1