Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you learned today?

Vulcan

That it's impossible for me to fall asleep if there is SOME SORT of light in the room.

The Pen brand, Bic was supposed to be called Bich after the Company owner's last name but he changed the Company name because of how people were pronouncing it. 

I think it was a lost opportunity for some great marketing.

... And puns

I learned that there is a toxin called botulinum and it has 8 types from A to H. The H type doesn´t have an antidote yet and it´s the deadliest substance ever discovered. A billionth of a gram is enough to kill an adult and a spoonful in a city´s water supply will wipe out the entire city. This sounds fun.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

not much,I'm not much of a listener so...anyways,I guess I learned how to fix a VCR from an old tv from the 1990s

Cool - I used to love tinkering with those, the helical head system is awesome. What was wrong with it?

I learned that my dad is an ant murderer. I don't appreciate this. He also murders spiders. The war has begun. I will protect them if it's the last thing I do... :okiedokieloki:

I've been learning a lot about patience in the past several days, especially today. 

I learned a lot about TimeClock applications and all of its database exporting rules.

Just now, Hierok said:

I've learned, if you want your mobile to charge up, be sure you put it in Wall socket. :orly:

Been thinking of getting some of those wall sockets that do USB too..

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Been thinking of getting some of those wall sockets that do USB too..

That will be much better then this. Been charging my phone up for almost 3 hours, at least I thought and when I looked at it, it was still empty. Bummer. :umad:

(edited)

I've learned that I'm not the only one who goes under existential crisis despite being a believer. Because in this world, believers and disbelievers are equal. So, anyone can get existential crisis no matter what or how strong their beliefs are. :P

Edited by ZethaPonderer

1 hour ago, Annie said:

Being 20 is not that exciting

Just wait 'till you get to 30!

I've already learned another card trick! How to faro shuffle cards that don't have the waxy finish The American Trading Card Company puts on everything. So cool. ^ ^

That humans are weird. Well I knew that but jesus christ... you can seriously expect anything to happen anytime.

I have learned that it is okay to make mistakes and that not being perfect at something for the first time is also okay. We were learning how to administer injections in one of my classes and my attempt ended up being unsuccessful. I am not necessarily...used to such a thing because all other skills learned prior were simple for me. I understand that I am not going to get everything on that first try.