Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you learned today?

Vulcan

(edited)

Just as the title says really, Whether it's some trivia, something you learned in class or online, or a life lesson you personally experienced,

What have you learned today? 

Edited by Coffee

I learned that Kermit likes to cosplay as Sailor Moon and when you make a serious game on Drawception, always go vet game.

• Brohoof 3

I learned that you need to check things in a storage unit more carefully before you sign a rental agreement. I found a place that was about $15 cheaper than everybody else, but after I signed the rental agreement I learned that my 5 ft x 10 ft space was actually 5 ft x 9 ft. I mean it isn't too big a deal, but now I know why they were cheaper...

(I hope this isn't too boring/technical):o

• Brohoof 2

That sleeping too much makes it harder to fall asleep next night.

(edited)

Your Fingers are about the same length as your palm. 

The Mlpforums character box doesn't have a fan club...yet.

Edited by Coffee
  • Brohoof 1

That having grey eyes means the sun hates me.

Because my eyes are so light it means I have very little melanin. Melanin protests your eyes from harsh lights.

-Hates the sun anyways so doesn't feel to bad about it-

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Prophet said:

That having grey eyes means the sun hates me.

Because my eyes are so light it means I have very little melanin. Melanin protests your eyes from harsh lights.

-Hates the sun anyways so doesn't feel to bad about it-

I'm very fair skinned. The sun HATES me! My eye doctor told me to ALWAYS have a tint to my lenses, because, in his words, I have the eyes of an albino.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, cuteycindyhoney said:

I'm very fair skinned. The sun HATES me! My eye doctor told me to ALWAYS have a tint to my lenses, because, in his words, I have the eyes of an albino.

I understand D:.

I burn so fast that I started walking around with umbrellas during sunny days. I can't see half the time if I leave me dark house into the sunlight. They tear up because of it. 

• Brohoof 3

Today I learned that when you agree to help with a 5 minute photo shoot, it actually means 2 hours. Of standing around. Waiting. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 2

Today I learned that I always convince myself that cleaning is haaaard and duuuumb but when I actually manage to start it it's not that bad after all and I'm just lazy.

How to play League games in lower ranks. :  ^   )

I learned that you can't warm up Arby's sandwiches in the microwave with their wrappers on. I know you're not supposed to put foil in a microwave, but I thought these were just made of shiny paper with no metallic content. I know better now, but my kitchen still smells like it's on fire.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I learned that if you bake brownies you have to store them in ziplocks else they absorb the smell and taste of  meatballs from your fridge ;-; 

I'm so sad right now ;-; 

All my Brownies now taste of meat D': 

Edited by Vulcan

I learned that instant-death works against some of the hardest enemies in Final Fantasy XIII. It actually allows you to get the accessory for doubling experience a lot sooner than you're supposed to be able to. Which is good because it's already a grind trying to get that strong.

• Brohoof 1

I learned that there is a huge structure in the universe called Hercules Corona Borealis Great Wall, it´s 18-23 billion light years long and it´s probably Trump´s favourite thing ever.

• Brohoof 1