Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Finally sleeved all of these spell and trap cards. I’ve been doing this since 5am and it’s now almost 8 lol. Now I have to put them into the binder. The stack is bigger than what it looks in the picture. I’m just not looking to show off my whole room lol

Spoiler

IMG_0790.thumb.jpeg.cc47ab83bfa3da340379d750cabec4fa.jpeg

Yes I sit on my floor and do this. I have more space lol

• Hugs 1

• 2 months later...

I’m just stopping by to share I sent a really rude email reply back to a job recruiter that was kind enough to get back to me over a year after I put in for that job letting me know they weren’t moving forward with my application. I hope I made them feel as stupid as it was for them to send me that email over a year later. Glad I wasn’t desperate for a job during that time frame.

• Sad 1

I took my grandma to the eye doctor, went grocery shopping, took grandma’s car out to put gas in it, put out some birdseed for our little feathered friends, had a slice of pizza, took a shower and went to bed, Woke up at 11pm, emptied the dishwasher and watched some TV. After that I mixed some color dye for a sewing project I’m working on and now I’m trying not to nod off again…with mixed success. I’m glad this wasn’t a work day.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

So far I failed at two creaticve projects, so it's back to the beginning again. I should never try to be creative when I'm not in the right mindset. Live and learn I guess. 

• Sad 2

I was at the Australia V West Indies One Day International cricket at Melbourne today, real fun day out, best parts were both Australia winning, and witnessing some of the antics by the crowd at the infamous Bay 13 stand, hahaha!

• smile 1

Besides shirking my work I scheduled the free consult for the Advatx laser treatment. Praying that one treatment is all I'll need because I don't know if I can afford more than one lol. Especially right now. I have that in two weeks. Until then I can't do any excessive shopping which kills me. 

• Brohoof 1