Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Posters do you have? :)

Speedy Transition

@@Zygen,  Where did you pre order from! I want :P

And I haven't put them up in my new place yet, but I have 2 lego ones which are awesome:

Similar to this, but not Christmasy, you shut see more and more!

legocityholidayx450.jpg

I also have 1 with 90 different lego guys.

I also have a this is Liverpool an field poster :)!

71254.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I really want to post an image here but I'm afraid my camera isn't working. (oh shoot XP) Anyway, most of my walls are covered in One Direction posters and other posters from magazines. xD

@@Zygen,  Where did you pre order from! I want tongue.png

And I haven't put them up in my new place yet, but I have 2 lego ones which are awesome:

Similar to this, but not Christmasy, you shut see more and more!

img-1894686-1-legocityholidayx450.jpg

I also have 1 with 90 different lego guys.

I also have a this is Liverpool an field poster smile.png!

img-1894686-2-71254.jpg

I preordered it from gamestop, they give it to you along with it, atleast mine did.

unless they're like out or something, dunno ;p.

But yeah, i like it, the map is cool to look at, and its nice to have something poster wise in my room ;p. Something to show off my pokemon nerdyness.

I have 4 DOTA 2 hero posters (drow, morphing, blood seeker and Lina) I'm having them framed as they're high quality and expensive, for a poster anyway.

I also have 2 display Black ops 2 posters, the ones that stores hang up, they're double sided so that's why I have 2, a Slipknot poster, a Disturbed poster, a Call of Duty Ghosts poster, a Battlefield 3 poster and a Rolling Stone magazine poster.

I have a Fatal 4 Way poster from 2010, and a Call of Duty: Ghosts poster, from preordering the game. A very plain wall, that I have. I'll add some more posters in the near future.

I have a few posters. Here they are. I've pretty much had the same posters for 2 years now, except for the Haruhi wallscroll. That one I got at an anime convention in April earlier this year. Yep.

I have 2 wallscrolls.

37520_s0.jpg

9010_1.jpg

And then I have some posters.

pokemon_x_y_poster-2.jpg

lp1452-avenged-sevenfold-nightmare-poste

623789f.jpg

POSTER_RosariotoVampire_1203.jpg

lp1465-black-veil-brides-poster.jpg

I've got a lot of gaming posters, like 30-40 different ones. They're included in a gaming magazine I'm subscribed every 2-3 months.

But I've only got one poster put up, and that's this one:

five-finger-death-punch-warhead-poster-f

Well, it's not really a poster, it's made of some cloth, but I guess it could count as a poster.

COD BO2

The Beatles, Abbey Road. :)

Skyrim/Oblivion Maps

A Chuck Norris poster haha

A fairy poster/painting thing my aunt made for me as a kid.

Funny to mention poster! 

I just got two new posters both batman poster but I love them!!!! 

Also I have a Jacob black poster and a Bridewar posters. 

IDK if these count but I also have wall scrolls.... One of death note and the other one is something else.... 

Well I got these Black Ops 2 posters which I got when I pre-ordered the game.

call_of_duty___black_ops_2_poster_2_by_p

call-of-duty-black-ops-2-zombie-mode-pos

And I got one of these Vinyl Scratch posters which I got when I bought some t-shirts at welovefine

YxULX.jpg

And I have a poster of Frodo from Lord of The Rings, but I can't find it online.

Too many posters, not enough proper wall space.....

I've got about 15 copies of that Metallica poster...Forget where I got them all.

Mostly MLP, gaming and mountain biking posters.

Going from my Computer desk in a clockwise rotation...here they are.

post-16340-0-71194900-1381279301_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-77530200-1381279332_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-88243200-1381279363_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-30882300-1381279238_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-95901500-1381279267_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-53441100-1381279203_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-35796800-1381279175_thumb.jpg

Nothing that would interest a lot of people. Let's see... 4 Norwich City FC posters, a Norwich City FC flag and a laminated map of the Lake District... I am so jealous of you people with the pony posters....

lake%20district%20national%20park%20map% 

Edited by Raritas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

~Rarity

IGdkesM.png

~Trixie

HrNkxqS.png

~Doctor Whooves

tW4qjcJ.png

~Season 1

kauVB52.png

~Season 2

BoSfTlO.png

Got them all in one corner, my 'Nerd-Corner' I guess you can call it. I've also got a BF3 poster from a while back, but I don't have it up anywhere.;)

• Brohoof 1

I have a poster with the moon on it, a poster with a skateboard on it that says "skate or die", and a poster with many different skateboard decks. I also have another poster, but it is quite unpleasant.

• Brohoof 1

You know that Sonic the Hedgehog comic super special that came a year or so ago that had twenty-something pinups in it? Those. All over my room.

There's also these:

3rqdd00z.jpg

Yin-Yang-Tiger-and-Dragon.png

41256-bigthumbnail.jpg

I've never actually seen the anime for the last one, it came in a Newtype USA magazine I got once. I always preferred Anime Insider but that got shut down years ago. I miss it so.

Edited by Discordian

My dorm room was decorated to the nines. Now that I'm home my walls are a little bare. All I have up are my mounted insects. taxidermy kudu shoulder mount, head scarf from a festival I took part in in Japan, and a poster of the 1900+ daily use Japanese kanji.

What Posters do you have? :) I have many! But this one is my favorite =^-^=

img-2334698-1-6wBCA.jpg

I love that poster. I really do.

I have a poster of Pokemon X and Y, a momma and baby zebra, close up of a zebra, Vinyl Scratch DJing it up, and an Owl City poster.

You know that Sonic the Hedgehog comic super special that came a year or so ago that had twenty-something pinups in it? Those. All over my room.There's also these:img-2334338-1-3rqdd00z.jpgimg-2334338-2-Yin-Yang-Tiger-and-Dragon.img-2334338-3-41256-bigthumbnail.jpgI've never actually seen the anime for the last one, it came in a Newtype USA magazine I got once. I always preferred Anime Insider but that got shut down years ago. I miss it so.

The poster of the tiger and dragon, my friend has that exact picture as a tattoo

Also, I have a tattoo of a tiger in that posepost-14906-0-09739900-1393061786_thumb.jpg

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 1