• Loving Brony
    • Agressive Brony
    • Artistic Brony
    • Music Brony
    • Writing Brony
    • Young Brony 12/13
    • Teen Brony 14-18
    • Full Grown Brony 19+

Our community is huge, causing some variations in what a Brony is.

To some people, being a Brony is a secret obsession, that they don't like talking about it. Others don't care if people know it, so they show it.

Do you even fit the requirments of being a Brony?

Are you a Male/Female over the age of 12 and like My Little Pony? If you are, then you are a brony, so this does apply to you.

I'm not sure why I'm bringing this up, its just I'm starting to see some bronies start to behave unlike the idealistic brony, you know Love and Tolerance.

This is a multiple choice poll, select what applys and talk about what kind of brony you are, and what being one means to you. If I am missing a option, tell me and I'll add it.

Edited by Tomiix
  • Brohoof 1

Being as I'm almost twenty-five, I'm definitely a bit older than some other fans of the show, though the age groups of bronies is so mixed. I don't really hide my interest in the show or anything...I've already gotten my little brother(who's almost eighteen) into the show, for instance. As you can see by my signature, I do write some fanfiction.

I'm pretty sure there is another topic like this. Anydo, I'm a teen male brony, I don't really go out of my way to show that I'm a brony but I'm not afraid to admit it. I tend to draw pony art, I was a nice person to start with (or at least I think I'm nice), so it goes well with being a brony.

I am, mahself, more like a "closet Brony". noone rly knows that I like MLP:FiM, except mah mom [who doesn't give a single f***] and other bronies from here and YT.

so yah...

..but I think some of mah classmates saw meh buyin a Pinkie figure...awkwaaard...

I'm not hiding it at all but I won't bring it up if they didn't ask about it or anything. I'm not gonna force them to watch it or anything as well, it's their own choice if they will or not.

Tbh i can't say what kind of brony i'm... I let the community decide what their view of me are.... Also because i don't know myself sometimes. :/
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I haven't really told anypony outside of my family or best friends. It isn't that I'm afraid, its just I don't know when the best time would be to do that. I will probably discreetly tell people by wearing a T-Shirt or something.

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't really choose any other one than teen Brony. I mean I like to think I'm a writer but everytime I write something it eventually turns into a grimdark... and this fandom doesn't really need another grimdark writer.

Edited by Blank Flank

I watch the show each Saturday, I come to this forum. What does that make me?

That is for you to decide, not the world.

Y U NO rich brony option?

What do you mean by Rich Brony? Like rich in the form of money? If thats what you mean I don't see why that option would apply, we arent judging people by there current economic status.

I took "Not Afraid Brony" but I don't know I can tell anyone exept my parents since they does not understand such things lol

Being 19 is not being a teenager? Nine-TEEN. I think 20+ should be fully grown. So I'm still technically a teen pegasister. (Not a brony! No. I'm a lady, sir, and I do not like that phrase.) Not afraid either. Don't really care about the opinions of others regarding a silly cartoon. Also, artistic. It's the main reason I'm into it. Well, other than the humour and the show being good and stuff. But the art makes me more into it.

That is for you to decide, not the world.

What do you mean by Rich Brony? Like rich in the form of money? If thats what you mean I don't see why that option would apply, we arent judging people by there current economic status.

as in classy. That kind of rich.