Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general what kind of bicycle do you ride?

swordsman

well what kind of  bicycle do you ride right now or do you like the most? I love mountain bike's and i have had many over the year but when sars cov 2 hit and i could not get a new one i stared riding my moms huffy savannah commuter bike to work.

• Brohoof 1

It's a blue road racer of some kind. I really wanted one because of this one biking anime I watched but I haven't ridden it all Summer :Thorax:

• The title was changed to what kind of bicycle do you ride?

I ride my city’s bikeshare bikes sometimes. But they are a bit bulky and slow… plus you have to deal with either empty stations when you want a bike or full stations when you’re done with it.

I’ve been thinking about getting my own, especially since my school-sponsored metro benefits ran out :dash: 

I used to ride a silver-blue Schwinn ten speed and it was really fast and pretty. I don’t remember if it had a model name; it’s been a very long time. I always liked my first bike though; it was a small used bike with a banana seat and goose neck handlebars (anyone even remember those?) and the best thing about it was coaster brakes. I hate hand brakes because they never work; coaster brakes were flawless and responsive so naturally they got phased out while antiquated hand brakes endured. I don’t remember what kind of bike that first one was; it was older than me. Fond memories though.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know all the specifics of my bike as far as model or anything, but it has white wheels, a butterfly pattern along the side, and it may or may not have a basket (I can't recall). Not only is that bike very childish, the tires don't inflate properly anymore so there's no point in riding it anymore. One day I might get a new bike, though.

• Brohoof 1

You know that old saying, “it’s like learning to ride a bicycle, you never forget?”

I learned how to ride a bicycle once and then completely forgot how to do it several years later :derp:

I never bothered relearning how to do it either. If I ever needed one for transportation I’d just buy an adult tricycle… :please: