Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of books do you like?

Evan_1

Books on the history of brass and woodwind instruments! =P Seriously, though... Aside from the occasional manga, that's all I read. I'm not a big book reader.

• Brohoof 1

I like adventure books and sometimes action, fantasy, and comedy. I only actually like a select few kinds of books. My favourite adventure books are Warrior Cats stories, along with Wolves of the Beyond (which also may count as part fantasy). As for action books, I like the Alex Rider series... For comedy I'll read pretty much anything as long as the sentence is funny. You'd be surprised how slim the pickings are.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure about specific genres, but I do like the Cirque Du Freak series, Wuthering Heights, Coffeehouse Angel, and Premonitions. So, I'd like to say I like a wide variety of fantasy, sci-fi, and victorian.

BOOKS

This is totally my topic right here

Often fantasy, as a matter of fact that's the main one

Sci fi is an especially good one, ones with good universe creation

Horror occasionally but not a huge fan of jumpscaring self

Any random book that I find on the shelves that I havnt read yet *gasp*

Mostly fantasy, action/adventure, a bit of sci-fi, manga, and books like Paper Towns and Fahrenheit 451.  I also read various how-to-draw books, cookbooks, language books, theology, mythology, I could go on.  I'd like to read van Goethe's Faust, so I suppose I could add poetry to the list?

I like books that are easy to get lost and immersed into, where I can more or less picture the events clearly in my mind.  :bedeyes:  I suppose in terms of genre though it would be Science Fantasy.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmmmm it depends. I like reading some historical and fiction books too. Sometimes I find myself reading comics whenever I have some free time as fantasy gives myself a nice break to the mundane office life.