• Loving Brony
    • Agressive Brony
    • Artistic Brony
    • Music Brony
    • Writing Brony
    • Young Brony 12/13
    • Teen Brony 14-18
    • Full Grown Brony 19+

In-closet teen. I wear a brony shirt every Friday, but not many people acknowledge it. My friends know, my family really doesn't know what a brony is (lol my dad works at Hasbro)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm a teen brony (age 15) and I'm still a closet brony. Although I did share it with my best friends (one of them being quite an open brony) and own accounts on various brony websites, but you'll never see me posting ponies on Facebook or talk about them in school.

I also ticked 'agressive brony' because I may seem happy sometimes, but in all honesty, I seriously hate my life. A lot. In short, I tend to get in fights..... If you want the whole story, just ask me.

Well, from the sample data you received so far, you can mostly see that the community(only in this fandom however) is mainly composed of loving, teenage, and fearless bronies. I am surprised how little some other choices amounted to, though.

I think I'm several of the types listed but I went with "Artistic" as that is nice and vague. Is filmmaking art? Rapping? Painting? Podcasting? How do it know, it's up to you.

I'm only aggressive when someone comes up to me and hurls *ahem* "spicy words" in my face.

I respond with silence and a slight smile. They walk away and I think "I win, you left me alone. Heheh, run you rascal, run and never return! Please, don't return :"

Why are humans so annoying and judgmental? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine a me inside a closet inside a closet inside a closet inside a closet inside a closet inside a closet inside a closet inside a closet. THAT is the kind of brony I am. If word gets out, I will put a pistol to my head and pull the trigger, I kid you not. My life would be ruined if word got out. Even the LESBIANS at school would mock me. LESBIANS!