• Agressive Brony
    • Artistic Brony
    • Music Brony
    • Writing Brony
    • Young Brony 12/13
    • Teen Brony 14-18
    • Full Grown Brony 19+

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like I'm not your normal young brony who rages, I have a grip on life which others seem to think I don't. I was once talking to this brony on Omegle ( If you didn't know its a random chat site.) who said I was immature, but that stuff doesn't really affect me. I am proud to be a brony, I love a lot of music the fandom makes, and I can be very sensitive in the sense that I think about life and change my philosophy a lot. All I really look for on this site is have fun and help anyone who needs it.  

• Brohoof 1

I'm your standard in-closet brony, only two of my friends know about it but they took it really well, they don't even tease me about it. I love the show a lot but i'm not very involved in the fandom. I don't have any pony merch, but that will probably change when i move out of my parents' house. When i eventually get some recording equipment i'm planning on writing some pony metal. I've tried to get into drawing too, but i don't have the patience to do anything beyond simple sketches.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm 18 and I am a very obnoxious brony

one of my friends who's just a regular brony tells me to "hide my power level" at times

I vigilantly follow the old ways of Love&Tolerate

Edited by Red

I'm 19 and male so I count. I've gotten to the point where I enjoy being able to be in this fandom, and I don't really care if other people don't like it, but it can still be awkward being out there about the whole thing around people I don't know. I don't hide it, but around strangers I don't flaunt it either. I took loving, not afraid, and full grown.

• Brohoof 1

I'm definitely a closets brony. I haven't told anyone at home yet, mostly because I'm fairly new at being a brony and ´don't know how to tell people. I'll probably tell them some day but until then, closet-brony it is. 

Also, I'm a 16(soon 17) year old and loving brony. No artistic, musical, or writing brony though :P

I'm 18, though 19 some months from now, so I'm exiting the teen range. I still don't know if I would be a closet brony still now, but my bro who I made into one explained to our parents one morning why were up way earlier than usual, that we were watching a show with ponies on TV. I went "NOOOOO!" in my head (or something like that) at that revealing moment. Now I don't really hide it as much though; heck, I even have a pony t-shirt! (Which I most likely never would of got had it not been for the revealing.)

I don't draw, make music, or write. I usually mod or play games, and enjoy the good fan content. Although I don't really read any fan-fics. I've only read ONE so far in my 2 years of bronyness, and that was My Little Dashie, which I read all in one go (because I got interested and knew I might of not finished it otherwise).

14 year old (so I guess that means teen) in-closet brony, but hopefully that will change soon... I want a fluttershy t-shirt soooo bad.

I don't like calling myself a brony but I am one by definition.  I'm a 22 year old male who just watches the show on youtube every now and then.  I don't do anything else for the fandom like fan art or make music, or cosplay. 

The kind that never watches anymore but still claims he is a brony. Yeah.

I just haven't really felt like watching anymore. Oh well.

I'm a strange mix of different types.

I love art and drawing stuff, and I DO still draw stuff other than ponies. My Fanfiction is ... meh, but I guess its good for a start, I'm young, and pretty loving. In terms of my reactions to haters, I honestly don't even say anything. The eventually get tired of trying to piss me off and give up. Unfortunately, while I'm an outgoing Brony, I've had friends who ACCEPT it and UNDERSTAND it, but don't really watch it. So I haven't encountered any Bronies in real life.

As I said; I am a rather strange mix.

You know I am not afraid to say it but I am 19+ brony, and I am quite new to the forums. I started watching the first season just less than a year ago so. I am still working on getting myself out there to make more post and make them correctly. not to say I am afraid of being judged but it does bother me that I don't know anyone and hope I can learn how for it to become more comfortable for me, not to say that I need sympathy but I do want to make sure that I don’t give off the impression of a beggar or someone who is always in need.

(Thanks for the opportunity to open up and tell you more about me.)

• Brohoof 2

Ahhh... I love this fandom! So much variety! hehe ^__^ ... Well to answer the question I would say that I'm part of the artistic branch of the Fandom, I live trough and for pony art! Haha! Yeah, I gotta say i spend most of my pony-related time drawing of watching pony art. 

Well hello :3

I'm a teen brony, but I have been since I was 12.

I was introduced to the fandom by my Best Friend and have tried to be a strong pacifist since then.

Nobody knows except for other bronies and a few people I trust (No family members, lol)

I love writing and hope to write a fanfic as soon as possible, I definitely love reading and writing, and I read physics books for casual reading because why not. I also love digital art manipulation, despite being unable to draw I am reasonably capable at art manipulation and love editing other images, mashing images together and just inverting the spectrum completely :)

I'm consumed-by-the-dark-side brony, and it means that I not always love and tolerate but sometimes hate ( which I try to keep to myself so I could blend in with others better ) 

I download the shows and watch them every week, and i'm currently active on this forum.
My age is 15 so I am a teen brony i guess.
As long as you love the show and the other bronies it doesn't matter how you want to call it.

biggrin.png

(edited)

None, actually. I think that the word "Brony" is a stupid label that's useless. In fact I hate saying that word. If people want to be considered a "Brony" that's fine. I just hate the label. I still really enjoy My Little Pony Friendship is Magic though. But I myself wished that word "Brony" didn't even exist.

How come NONE wasn't an option?!!!!

Edited by TheOneAndOnly543

• 7 months later...

Young closet brony. Only one friend knows. He kept it a good secret for a while but one day at lunch he was talking about having me watch this Sonic show, saying clearly that I would love it like I love MLP. Thank Celestia I don't think anyone was listening. Then in science, he says I have bad "brony habits"??? I never talked to him about it so I have no idea. Now I decided to tell him it's not all tea parties and crap and he asked me questions about the different generations. He said he would watch 3.5 to get his idea of the show -_- luckily he was kidding, but he won't shush about it... Okay this is getting off topic. Anyways, my school is full of closed-minded people who aren't my friends anyway. My parents have seen the show without me even knowing (little brother who wouldn't shut up about it after my dad called me My Little Pony boy [this really worried me but made me excited at the same time. I thought he found out but was okay with it] so they wouldn't be able to blame me for that. It just gives me an excuse to watch it. :) He called me My Little Pony boy because I used to play with the toys when I was 3-4. My dad had called the show a curse on humanity and my mom hasn't shown an opinion except she looked mad when I said in a joking voice "Isn't this show great?" while my little brother was watching. I don't know what her problem was, it was a joke (as far as she knows :)) This means I really can't tell them without hate... good thing I don't want any pony stuff. It would make the Ozzy Osbourne/Metallica/Iron Maiden posters on my wall look like they don't belong... my dad knows bronies exist (not by the name though) and so does my grandmother. She called us gay but when I asked why she said that I said it, meaning she probably was getting suspicious because I was defending us. Doesn't help I had a little fun with the FiOS app on my iPod putting MLP on her tv (she left the room each time after a couple minutes sadly, and I can't get her to stay to watch a whole episode.) Why is it everyone but one friend would hate me? And there are no bronies at my school that I know of. So difficult when I want to watch the new episode when it comes out.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I'm a teen closet brony that can keep a secret really well I never talk to anyone about mlp IRL even if their a brony as well apart from my friend who got me into mlp

I'm the kind of brony that pillages, plunders, rifles and loots, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

I foalnap and ravage and don't give a hoot, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

Yo, ho, yo ho, a brony's life for me!

I extort, I pilfer, I filch and sack, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

Maraud and embezzle and even hijack, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

Yo ho, yo ho a brony's life for me!

I kindle and char, inflame and ignite, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

I burn up Manehattan, I'm really a fright, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

Yo ho, yo ho a brony's life for me!

I'm a rascal, scoundrel, a villain and knave, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

A devil, a black sheep, a really bad egg, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

Yo ho, yo ho, a brony's life for me!

I'm a beggar, a blighter, a mare-do-well cad, drink up me ponies, yo ho!

Aye, but I'm loved by Luna and Tia, drink up me ponies, yo ho!