• Loving Brony
    • Agressive Brony
    • Artistic Brony
    • Music Brony
    • Writing Brony
    • Young Brony 12/13
    • Teen Brony 14-18
    • Full Grown Brony 19+

Well, I am very open about being a brony. Unlike most bronies, I'm female. (I dislike the term pegasister, though) I enjoy writing (bad) fanfics, which I rarely share. I typically draw traditional fanart, although I'm getting used to digital.

I try to live by the show's lessons and viewpoints and help anyone in need.

I'm also younger than a lot of fans, being only fifteen, and very into photography. (My pony tumblr blog shows this.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really a closet brony, as I have told a few people. I don't feel *too* afraid of letting people know, though I don't feel a need to tell everyone.

I'm not very artistic or musical, so I guess writing. I don't write very often, but I enjoy it when I do.

I'm also a teen brony.

• Brohoof 2

loving brony, writing brony, open brony, syaryed watching at 20 so grown up?  that's me in a nutshell.

I try to intrest(key word intrest and not push) others in the show by showing them "luliby for a princess" when the topic of great youtube videos is brought up. or my rainbow dash arm sleves when one of my buddys trys to embersse me in public. Always funny how it is to turn them around on them :3

Edited by cwhip9

I'm almost 19, so yeah I'm a Brony.  :pout:

I'm more casual, meaning I am open about it but only bring it up if someone else is interested. Also my life isn't surrounded by only MLP, I watch and do other things outside of it.

I do art, I'm planning on doing my own covers of songs in the show, and I do have a small collection of stuff (mostly from my birthday and some are Christmas presents).

I'm actually more of a fan of Equestria Girls thanks to my li'l cousin, but I still love the show a lot. 

And even though I was out of the fandom for a year, I'm really going to start going back in and getting more involved. Still going to be casual though.

I'm almost 19, so yeah I'm a Brony.  :pout:

I'm more casual, meaning I am open about it but only bring it up if someone else is interested. Also my life isn't surrounded by only MLP, I watch and do other things outside of it.

I do art, I'm planning on doing my own covers of songs in the show, and I do have a small collection of stuff (mostly from my birthday and some are Christmas presents).

I'm actually more of a fan of Equestria Girls thanks to my li'l cousin, but I still love the show a lot. 

And even though I was out of the fandom for a year, I'm really going to start going back in and getting more involved. Still going to be casual though.

Well I'm one of those bronies who look really depressed but I'm actually just emo lol. :D

You won't believe the amount of times I got asked if i was depressed this year in high school..

14 years old, enjoys playing first person shooters, my favourite is counter strike.

I'm open being a brony to everyone except my relatives.

And I love drawing ponies (take my profile picture as a reference) with guns similiar to pyruvate's work on deviant art, I never publish my art on deviant tho...

Almost 20, I keep my fan-boying about the series to myself but i have a butt-load of a merchandise in my room

"Holy shit you really like my little pony ehy?" -Friend seeing my room for the first time.

I guess i project a laid about exterior to conceal a screaming fanboy inside...

• Brohoof 1

First things first, I'm a teen brony, 15 to be exact. I guess you could say I'm "in the closet". Not because I'm ashamed of watching the show, but because I don't see the point of randomly bringing it up. If people ask me about it, I answer truthfully. But that usually never happens, so not many people outside of this forum know about it.

I'm a chill brony, I guess. I don't think the show is the best thing ever, but it's a pretty damn amazing show. I tend to over analyze things sometimes, but I'm not obsessed. I'm not very involved with the fandom to be honest. I'm in the fandom for the show, not the other way around.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't even know you were allowed to be here if you were 12 or younger according to rules or whatever. I'm a teen brony. 1 more year in it teehee

Edited by jeru the damaja

• 3 weeks later...

I don't hide it around my friends or random people, but I don't want the headache of listening to my awful sister gab about it, so I don't mention it to my family. I'm not really interested in merch or anything, so it's no big deal.

I'm in the "full grown bronies" section, and it's basically the only one.

I chose "Artistic Brony" cuz I do arts of ponies. Also, the option of "Old Skool Brony" isn't there. I'm older than a lot of MLP fans, and I first got interested in ponies when G1 first came out. :P

• 7 years later...
On 2016-02-25 at 5:39 AM, Rawzy said:

I've been wondering for a while.....but what's a brony?

It's someone who is a fan of My Little Pony.

I'm 16 years old, loves drawing and wants to become an artist, so I'm both a teen brony and artistic brony.