• Loving Brony
    • Agressive Brony
    • Artistic Brony
    • Music Brony
    • Writing Brony
    • Young Brony 12/13
    • Teen Brony 14-18
    • Full Grown Brony 19+

I am not afraid to say I am a brony... But I just don't bring it up at random, if anyone ask about it I say it or if it fits into the conversation. I do also play bass guitar, so I guess I am a music brony? I am also planning to make something mlp related on my bass soon I tihnk, when I get time.. That I do almost never have :P

There should be a selection for "completely bucking insane" brony.

But as for me, I'm a closted, loving, 19-year-old brony.

Closet-Young brony, I'm really shy about it, but I would tell someone if they asked, but since the country I live in, people are completely oblivious about bronies. So I'm shy to tell people, as they haven't heard how many people actually like it,

im 18 so i guess im a teen brony? i very open with bein a brony, i flaunt my bronyism XD it makes meh happeh! i guess im a writer but i dont thik im very good, ive written a couple of private fanfics but i havent posted them or anything. im a dj so a musik brony too? but none of my musik is on youtube....i recently made an account tho and once i figure out how to get my songs from my work place onto this laptop i might publish them... so yeah...im a brony

• 2 months later...

Im new to being a teen pegasister but I am not afraid to show that I am. As im shy by nature, I don't shout it from the rooftops per se but if it ever comes up in a conversation (as it often does seeing as I wear a mlp keychain) I won't deny it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(I might of already made a post here but I'm to lazy to find it if I did) I know for a fact that there are plenty of people in my "classification". I don't show it off a lot(ok,not at all) but if someone is smart enough to know what it is and ask me I'd say yes lol.

Edited by --Eve--
  • Brohoof 1

I recently decided to stop being a closet Brony. I make subtle hints to people about me being a Brony (like brohoofs, shirts, and other merchandise), but I rarely bring it up unless favorite TV shows are brought up or memes (or internet related content in general). I just hate having to explain what all the show is about-people always have a million questions if it's about something that is not within a gender stereotype.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see....

I'm 18.

I do like the show. Couldn't give exact reasons why, but I was never one to need a reason to defend what I like.

I'm on this forum.

Not afraid to tell others or wear merch.

This fandom really caught my eye. Not one for fandoms normally nor have I been part of many (only two that I'm socially apart of).

I'd say I'm a Brony. A pretty open one at that.

• Brohoof 2

i'm 15, and enjoy the show. To bad I hide the fact with everyone. You know trying to be open with it isn't easy. If I had a way to get pony merch I would.

I beleive I am classified as a brony...

• Brohoof 1

Very open, but not annoyingly so

Writer

Artist

May become a musician

Avid converter

Owns several pieces of merchandise

I'm definitely classified as an upper-level brony.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm 13..so counts as a teenager...and it's a pain that I am probably the only 1 in Ludza who is a bronie...those are my guesses. Because if you tell someone you like to watch "Show for Little Girls" with great animation, cute characters and great voice acting. You'd get

• Called Gay
  • Get Beaten Up
  • Loose Friends
  • Made Fun Of
And probably some other stuff...I know there are bronies in Latvia, but they are probably far away from me. I live close to Russia...but if I would go to Russia, there's no doubt the people will accept you there who you are, and you can easily find a bronie there. How? Easy.
  • Go to a Shop

• Go to the Toy Section

• Find Pony Toys with Someone checking them

• Eventually Meet

• ???

• Profit
So yeah...That's my story. Oh and...if I will get anything of brony stuff...like a necklace...it wont survive...it will get ripped off my neck...trust me. Edited by Luriel Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 1

Um...theres no poll...but it's probably my computer...sorry..

Anyways, going by other's posts instead, I'd say I'm a "Closet Brony" and afraid to admit it to anyone...of course I'm also a closet bisexual which is probably easier to cover than being completely homosexual.

A person: "Do you like girls?"

Me: "Yes."

*conversation over*

Me: "But there's 2 genders..."

And sometimes I wish I was a girl, becuase then I could openly like MLP...oh well. Stay happy. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I'm a closet brony because haters are gonna hate and I'd rather not waste my time arguing with them.

But I will say stuff from MLP in normal conversations like "It needs to be about 20% cooler" and at least one out of five of my classmates will brohoof me.

• Brohoof 2

I'm 16 I'm open to being a Brony because I am against Gender Roles and I chose fight against them in a peaceful way I would never be violent or hateful to someone even if they are acting that way towards me I do have Ponies all over my Facebook page, I have MLP music on my Ipod, a Princess Luna wallpaper on my Phone and one day I will pay ridiculous amount of money required to get a MLP shirt here in the UK :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Kinda open about it. I have some shirts and some friends recognize them immediately, although I don't bring it up unless somehow asked about it.

It is kind of hard talking about it to a group of friends instead of one-on-one in my case; friends tend to act differently in large groups than with a smaller number of people.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

I recently came out of the closet and since then become a "not afraid brony". Now I'm pretty open about it and now some of my friends are even getting into it.   I'd consider myself a pretty loving brony and i do some art.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a teen and in-closet brony.

I don't hide it because I'm ashamed, I hide it because I simply don't want to bring it up or draw attention to it because I have no reason to.

Closet brony and proud.

• Brohoof 1

A full grown writing brony. I enjoy all aspects of the fandom but writing is the only way I can contribute, artistically. As for closet, eh, so and so. Many of my friends and certain family members know, and I don't care if strangers see me walking around with a Dash shirt or whatever, but I do purposefully keep certain family members unaware of it, because I know they wouldn't accept it, and give me shit for it that just don't feel like dealing with xD

• Brohoof 2

A closet brony due to the area I live in and the close minded people that live around me. Mostly the gangsta wannabes/thug wannabes lurk where I live. But outside of that realm I am pretty vocal to my friends about my fandom.

Not afraid, loving, artistic full grown brony ;3 and I'm 20 this year, mainly love the show for the art style but the characters themselves are just pretty epic, rainbow dash for the win ;3 I gots season 1 & 2 downloaded onto my nexus 7 and the game (which I'm constantly on even in public) my best friend makes fun of me but she likes adventure time and I think that's crap :") so we're evens :3

I'm a full grown, not-afraid, loving brony. I'm 22 and I don't give a crap about people talking bad about ponies. Haters gon' hate ya know? :)

I'm heading towards "writing brony" since I'm writing a story myself. So hopefully I'll add that soon on my list. :3