Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite kind of dream?

Strong Hooves

I like ones where I have an oboe or saxophone... Well until I wake up. Lol. Then I'm like "Aw... it wasn't real".

However, there are dreams that I've been having recently that have been somewhat comforting to me. My grandpa passed away a couple of years ago. I was really close to him. It's still hard for me to believe he's not here anymore. However on occasion I have dreams (that feel very real) where he's alive, not only alive but back to before he was sick. In these dreams I am completely unaware of the fact that he was ever sick or passed away. It feels so real that it really feels like during those dreams I'm actually getting to see him again.

I know it's not real, I'm not insane or anything. However, it's comforting, just because it's so neat that they work out specifically where they really feel like I'm getting to visit him.

i used to have just dreams and now i have visions of the furture i kinda like those

I used to have just dreams to.I get vision of the furer to, I kinda like those alot to.I had a dream that the furer was being just. So I had a just dream and a furer dream at the one time. It was just.

• 1 year later...

Well I enjoy dreams that I actually can't tell are dreams at first, though they will be completely unrealistic, like zombie fighting action. I feel lucid dreaming kinda takes all the fun out of it, since you know you're dreaming. Though I have to say I hardly dream anymore :/

(edited)

The dreams I can remember tend to be the best, they are always weird, and entertaining. I especially like dreams that are set in the future (not like futuristic, but just ahead of my present time). They are the ones that lead into interesting situations.

I have had lucid dreams before, and some which feel like I'm watching a movie about myself. Both of these have always lead to interesting conclusions from what I remember.

Edited by Hayze

I like it when I get that dream where I feel like I'm falling.

I like fantasy dreams where various cartoon characters or other creatures like dragons, griffons etc... show up and we go on adventures, or just hang out.  I haven't had one of these dreams in a while, and recently it seems I only remember the dreams that are kinda scary.

I don't have dreams that I remember very often....   ._.

(which is probably why 80% of my writing is dream sequences xD)

Still, when I do, I love the ones that have ponies in them, when they happen. Usually I have to be lucid to ponify my dreams, and that doesn't happen often. Still, I do what i can--I was going to start doing reality checks but then I forgot, and I listen to Binaural Beats.

Yeah, I really should start doing reality checks. >.< Ah well. For now, I'll just enjoy my dreams as they come :3

I love my action dreams because they always seem to be really vivid and colorful. Other favorites include flying, pony, love and of course lucid dreams :D

Favourite dream? Well to be honest I don't really have a favourite dream practically all of my dreams completely freak me out when I wake up. I probably have had good dreams but I can't remember them. My most memorable dream was completely random. This is how it went.

I was walking to school but when I got there, a zombie invasion was happening so I grabbed a large thick piece of wood and went Sam B on them.  When I got into the school and it was the same story. I fought my way to my form room and found some of my class mates. There we decided to go to the main hall. When we got there we broke the door down and the entire scene changed. The hall was dark and there was a green glow about the place and there were ghosts flying everywhere, we then charged in to the theme tune ghostbusters which was playing through the speakers and, naturally, we were kitted out with ghostbuster equipment. After that we went through a side door which again completely changed the scene. My friends were gone and I was sliding down an ice chute being chased after by the Lego General Grievous from the Lego Star Wars game. I then hit the bottom of the chute where once again the scene changed and I was in my bedroom. But I wasn't alone, the creature from the Grudge was in the room and I had a MASSIVE freak out session. I woke up when it lunged at me. When I woke up I hit my head on the celling so hard I gave myself a huge headache.

Yeah, not the best dream ever to be had but certainly the most memorable.

My favorite dreams are the lucid ones, luckily I have mostly lucid dreams.. Or almost always. My favorite dreams would either be the ones were I'm in Equestria, just flying around.. Since they are fun and peacefull, they are also lucid.

Then there are those were I'm just testing out cars, they are again very lucid. So it's basically a really good simulator.

Although, I often have lucid dreams.. When I'm dreaming at least, I don't always have dreams that I remember and I'm often not sure if I even had a dream.

So basically, dreams with cars and/or ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Anything to do with my little pony or poines, rabbits or animals, cars/guns, anything peacful. Most of my dreams are about warfare or fighting(i have the soul of a reincarnated warrior).

most times this i what my dreams look like

http://youtu.be/JRLl2yVrJzE

It's not really upseting (i kind of like battle) it just i have a lot of dreams of battles from swords to fighter jet air to air combat.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite dreams are lucid dreams even though I rarely get them. I just go around GTA style doing what I want and a few NSFW stuff sometimes happenswink.png .

To have a dream, actually. I know, it's impossible, not to dream, but since over three years, I wake up nearly every day without remembering that I dreamed at all. When I dream, they are mostly quite relaxing. Everyday situations, nothing weird. But sometimes I have this special kind of dream that feels like I spent days, or even weeks in it. Epic dreams of journeys, adventures and stuff. And These are definitely my favorite ones... when I have them.

Ones that come true. 

Ones that involve ***** (not a curse word, a name that I'm leaving out lol), involve my desired life, unrealistic worlds, etc. Dreaming is a great escapism.