Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite kind of hot pocket?

The kind that can't be mentioned directly on a forum which has younger members, if you catch my meaning.  ;)

On a slightly less unserious note, the best kind is the kind someone steals from you because you're busy making good, non-frozen food.

feel free to do that for me anytime.

Pizza pops are no good. Even the supposedly "good" versions are meh. The only way to eat frozen or canned food:

post-19519-0-15299000-1391152711_thumb.png

,The kind that can't be mentioned directly on a forum which has younger members, if you catch my meaning.    On a slightly less unserious note, the best kind is the kind someone steals from you because you're busy making good, non-frozen food.

feel free to do that for me anytime.

I have developed great skill with my tongue, but that is irrelevant, lettuce step into my kitchen and my fingers will work magic. I have a range of skills, things can get quite steamy. Make no mis-steak, I relish the opportunity to show you eggsactly how much I can do.

I admit, I do sometimes have to cook frozen food, but that's just what happens when you open a window anytime between November and March around here.

Edited by Frith is Magik

canada here - hot pockets are a type of pizza pop(idk if you have them there) well it's just bacicly a mobile rolled up pizza I have to cross the border to get mine

Personally, I'd cross a border to avoid them! I love that Jim Gaffigan Hot Pocket video though. "Nasty meat in a Pop-tart"  sums hot pockets up perfectly. I'm not vegan. Just when I choose to eat meat, I only put REAL meat in my mouth!

(That sounds dirty!)

Pizza pops are no good. Even the supposedly "good" versions are meh. The only way to eat frozen or canned food:

attachicon.gifOutput file.png

I have developed great skill with my tongue, but that is irrelevant, lettuce step into my kitchen and my fingers will work magic. I have a range of skills, things can get quite steamy. Make no mis-steak, I relish the opportunity to show you eggsactly how much I can do.

I admit, I do sometimes have to cook frozen food, but that's just what happens when you open a window anytime between November and March around here.

my god you're a regular... Shakespeare?  That was pretty clever though haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I used to love those things, my favorites were the ham and cheese , meatball, as well as some others. Than I suddenly, just stopped eating them, and haven't had one in years, Want to say, I'm eating healthier. But, chances are the things, I am eating now, have just as much chance to kill me , if not more so.

I haven't had a hot pocket in years.  The ones I liked to eat were the ham and cheese ones, I used to pick out the ham bits to eat separate from the cheesey doughy goodness.

• Brohoof 1