Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite kind of hot pocket?

mmmhmmmm hot pockets.... i like dat shit.

uh, whats your favorite kind? mine is ..

7f144a65788b7b4250a27067b7b0171f.png

Chicken, cheese, and broccoli!

oooh that sounds good :D need to try it.

You make me hungrier more and more Rae... X_X

But my top favorites are the classic pepperoni kind, and the egg and sausage breakfast one.

im sorry, food is always on my mind xD

What's a Hot Pocket?

Signed, Australia.

Poison. I'm sure you could survive it though, considering. Oh yeah, I don't eat them so I guess if I had a favorite, it would be the one that's actually food which would be none of them.

• Brohoof 1

I eat what tastes good. Idc about the health aspect as long as I'm not eating unhealthy constantly. They're delicious though.

:eww: I don't trust hot pockets anymore...my friends gave me one with rotten fish oil inside of it at a party...I haven't eaten a hot pocket since...

Edited by Prince Kira

The kind that can't be mentioned directly on a forum which has younger members, if you catch my meaning.  ;)

On a slightly less unserious note, the best kind is the kind someone steals from you because you're busy making good, non-frozen food.

I love me some crummy microwaveable foods.  Hot Pockets are tasty but I haven't had any in a while.  Ham and Cheese ones are good.  There's another brand called 'Hot Stuffs' which I had quite a bit of in High School; they have a cheeseburger kind which is straight-up nasty quite frankly.

I've avoided 'pocket' style snacks like that because I used to love Pizza Pops (same premise as Hot Pockets, but the pocket is doughier and the filling is entirely stuff you'd get on a pizza) but at some point a couple years back they must have started making them differently because they suddenly tasted like mould.