Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your favorite kind of soup?

Thundershock

(I don't think they have a topic like this) I just had some soup for dinner so it made me wonder...Whats your favorite kind of soup? For me my favorite kind is chicken noodle soup.Delicious to me :).

Italian Wedding Soup, made courtesy of my aunt.  :).   It's amazing.  

It's either that or a thick, salty, split pea soup with chunks of ham.  

Chicken Noodle Soup, usually helps with colds. Plus, there is a dance named after that me & my friends used to do. I was the pro at the dance. :P

• Brohoof 1

Chicken noodle is best store bought soup, and my brother in law also makes a great homemade turkey soup :)

Unfortunately, I can only have that on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas :(

Other than chicken noodle soup my favorite is actually an Italian soup called Pastina which basically is kind of like Pizza in a way because you can put all sorts of things in it but my favorite recipe was my Noni (grandma's) recipe. This included included Stellini or Orzo pasta, chicken broth/boullion, tomato/vegetable broth, shredded chicken and Italian parsley.

Most definitaly broccoli and chedder soup it's delicious with extra cheese, crackers and just a hint tabasco sauce or the whole bottle.

Oh, yeah! That is my favorite also! Either that, or the Pasta Fagoil soup at Olive Garden! That is soooooo good! Hits the brony spot!

(edited)

to be honest i'm not much of a soup person, but my favorite soup would be authentic ramen :D

i also like egg drop soup, broccoli and cheese soup, and loaded potato bacon soup.

i really don't like chicken noodle soup and minestrone ._.

this right here is my favorite! me and my sister made this and tried to follow the recipe as close as possible, we had to go to an asian market to find all the ingredients. it took so long to make, but i think it was well worth it, the pork was SO delicious *-* ! i love cookingwithdog, i subscribed them :D

Edited by crazitaco

Definitely creamy chicken noodle. For a while, they stopped making it, so I'd have to get chicken noodle and cream of chicken, and mix them together. However, they started making it again, so I'm happy.

Other than that, I'd say Tomato, Potato, every kind if chicken soup, and occasionally cambel's chunky. Also, I occasionally like those small biscuit things in my soup.

Turkey Noodle Soup. It's chicken noodle soup, but with turkey, so it tastes yummier and has delicious dark meat in it. We always make big pots of homemade soup and store half in the freezer, so that we don't get sick of the taste. I prefer watery soups, because stuff like split pea soup has a texture that makes me want to throw up. Blegh.

I love a good tomato soup. I like it as is or loaded with sour cream, bacon bits, black pepper and shredded chedder cheese. Warms the soul and is yummy in the tummy~ :D

• Brohoof 1

It depends if I'm having it as a side dish or as the main. As a side, I enjoy potato soup the most, followed by tomato. Though as a main dish, I enjoy spicy chicken noodle soup.

• 6 months later...

Clam chowder is my favorite, but I love all sorts of soups. Other good ones in my opinion are chicken noodle, tomato bisque, hot and sour, and pho. I have a feeling that I left out some other good ones, but oh well.

EDIT: OH YEAH I love miso soup as well. I knew I was forgetting something.

Edited by Lero

Tomato Soup and Chili (no meat) are two of my favorite soups. Chili and saltine buttered crackers just taste amazingly delicious together, especially on a cold day. Tomato Soup with grilled cheese also tastes really good, but sometimes it tastes awful, I guess it just depends on my mood. 

• Brohoof 1

Chicken noodle, but I also love cream of spinach, tomato, cream of potato, cream of mushroom, New England clam chowder, French onion, and minestrone. Also chili and gumbo, if thise count. I LOVE soups!

Edited by Dinos4Ever

hmm...I enjoy multiple soups...it's hard to have a favourite really...

I like minestrone, enchilada, broccoli cheese, wonton, italian, gumbo, chicken noodle...there's probably a bunch more, but I think I'll leave it at that for now...

top five perhaps...?

1. new england clam chowder - creamy deliciousness

2. broccoli and cheese soup - i love cheesyness

3. potato soup - god, i don't get it enough :(

4. chicken noodle - only with big noodles and chunks of chicken :)

5. homemade vegetable beef - get it regularly

Sopa de Tortilla! (Tortilla soup)

You get your soup, then you cut a tortilla in little slices, fry them... Now you get your tortilla slices in the soup, add some cheese, creeme, avocado.... aaaaaaaaand prepare yourself for the soup of your life!

I am a soup fanatic.  Top favs are:

tomato rice- heck yeah! delicious tomatoey liquid that is followed up by a filling serving of rice.

potato- what can i say about potato soup besides yum? potato.  that is what i can say.

oriental top ramen soup base- just make that packet of ramen, take out the noodles, and slurp down that soupy goodness.

instant noodle spring vegetable- all the fun of ramen soup base without having to take out those pesky noodles!