Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of forum poster are you?

Lightning Fluttershy

What kind of forum poster are you?  

333 users have voted

1. 1. What kind of posts do you focus on?

• I mostly RP.
    • I mostly contribute to general discussions.
    • I mostly post in life advice.
    • I'm here for the games!
    • I post or critique art.
    • I'm an all-round poster who likes to contribute to almost everything or everything.
    • I mostly lurk around the forums.

I lurk most of the time. I don't really like to post unless I absolutely have something to say because most times I feel as if nopony gives a shirt about my opinion anyway and I'm not really one of the high ranking members that'd actually be paid attention to.

I do post my music sometimes though just to share something.

I'm the all around type! Not every topic catches my interest but when something does it doesn't matter what it is or where it is.

I try different things. I'm everywhere. Not really, but kind of. 

I lurk most of the time. I don't really like to post unless I absolutely have something to say because most times I feel as if nopony gives a shirt about my opinion anyway and I'm not really one of the high ranking members that'd actually be paid attention to.

I do post my music sometimes though just to share something.

nice avatar  :smug:

When I'm not RPing I can usually be found lurking the discussion boards or debate pit where I am the primary source of sarcastic or passive-aggressive posts; I consider irony to be my greatest asset. I'm not very active in the forum games outside of a select few topics that I take part in religiously.

With the exception of roleplaying, I am an all-round poster. I like to contribute as much as I can, since I always love a good discussion with other users.

I focus mainly on the Welcoming Plaza, though I post a lot in General Discussion too as well as Cloudsdale Colosseum. I'm also trying to pay more attention to the Fan Clubs section, as well as the Fan Art if I can think of something meanwhile to say there =/

I'm pretty much post anywhere but there are places that I post in more often then I do others. I mainly post in the RP section, Sugarcube Corner, or the Forum Games section because those are places that interest me. Occasionally I'll go to the General Discussion thread when a topic that interests comes up. I only the visit the art stuff when I have a request, which has been happening much more often, but then again that's just the Requests Guild. The Life Advice section I very rarely ever go to.

Type of poster I am.... I generally rabbit trail and derail conversations, insult people, get into fights, and talk about things that aren't allowed on the forums with out realizing it.... I'm a "post removed by mods" poster. Unless I started the topic, then it is "That topic already exists"

• 9 months later...

Though I've not really made that many posts yet I'd say I contribute mostly to General Discussion here which is fairly surprising to me as I'm usually mostly found in the forum games sections of forums.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

As someone who has had a lot of experiences with forums of various stripes over the years, I tend to lurk far more than participate. For whatever reason even posting a new topic makes me all anxious. Trying to get better at it though.  :rarity:

I'm a combination of lurking, posting/critiquing art, and hanging out in Forum Games. Occassionally I'll post in general discussions. I like to stay away from debates. :P

• Brohoof 1