Fluttershy

18 hours ago, Slipstream said:

:fluttershy: You are by far the sweetest Pony I've ever met 

Ummm umm ..

thank you so much!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 4

4 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I was kind to throw out an empty lunch bag when I arrived at the movie theater:fluttershy:  

Very kind thing to do! All the Ponyville ones just have so much trash in them, it's really unruly and harmful to our dear sweet environment

• Brohoof 4

Oh my,

all this amazing kindness ..

You all did so wonderful!

Thank your for all your time, effort and kindness!

It is astonishing how times flies ..

remember that this topic locks soon

If there is more kindness you want to share you better hurry

:squee:

• Hugs 2

here is my Act of Kindness for you Fluttershy  I want to say how proud we all are of you of how much you grown from the shy pony you were and grew so bold  and still be the sweet and kind Pony  in Equestria 

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

I was feeling sad today, and a friend of mine hugged me. And I wasn't sad anymore :squee:

So I gave him a hug in return and he-!

Oh, he already told you the first part, lol.

Either way though, a true act of kindness will always spark another one, and I think that's what Fluttershy was trying to teach us this month with her sweetness. Thank you Fluttershy, Me and Slipstream will always treasure this valuable life lesson. :fluttershy:

Happy Fluttershy February everypony!!! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

This took me a while, but it's with great honor that I summarize kindness for my February for pony who helped me to embrace my own innocent and soft side :fluttershy:

The biggest thing that happened was great loss one of my friends experienced. They were struggling severely with grief and I was there with them through entire painful process of accepting what happened, making peace with it and finding a reason to smile again. While I won't even dare to say that the pain is gone, I believe help they received did put them on the right path to continue with their life, while still keeping their loved one in their heart, where that person should be. This one deserves a special note as handling loss is one of the biggest hardships in life and I myself know how important it is to not be alone during such events.

Also today is my dad's Name day (for those who wish to know what that is, BOOP ). Unfortunately family did disappoint me a bit (not to mention his friends) as nobody gave him any wishes. So after work I, along with my beloved @Ice Princess Silky paid parents a surprise visit to gave him his Name Day wishes, which made him incredibly happy <3 So that was one wonderful way to end February :3 

These can easily count as big events, but of course there's also everyday kindness, sharing care with each other through smallest deeds like making a coworker some nice coffee, reminding my lovely girlfriend, what a marvelous being she is or coming to visit grandmother, who is now struggling with health, so that she's not alone in her struggles :3 

I hope this makes @Fluttershyhappy :yay:

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 3

9 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

This took me a while, but it's with great honor that I summarize kindness for my February for pony who helped me to embrace my own innocent and soft side :fluttershy:

The biggest thing that happened was great loss one of my friends experienced. They were struggling severely with grief and I was there with them through entire painful process of accepting what happened, making peace with it and finding a reason to smile again. While I won't even dare to say that the pain is gone, I believe help they received did put them on the right path to continue with their life, while still keeping their loved one in their heart, where that person should be. This one deserves a special note as handling loss is one of the biggest hardships in life and I myself know how important it is to not be alone during such events.

Also today is my dad's Name day (for those who wish to know what that is, BOOP ). Unfortunately family did disappoint me a bit (not to mention his friends) as nobody gave him any wishes. So after work I, along with my beloved @Ice Princess Silky paid parents a surprise visit to gave him his Name Day wishes, which made him incredibly happy <3 So that was one wonderful way to end February :3 

These can easily count as big events, but of course there's also everyday kindness, sharing care with each other through smallest deeds like making a coworker some nice coffee, reminding my lovely girlfriend, what a marvelous being she is or coming to visit grandmother, who is now struggling with health, so that she's not alone in her struggles :3 

I hope this makes @Fluttershyhappy :yay:

Now, THAT is how you share kindness

• Brohoof 3