Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite kind of apple?

wewi567etyrerag

(edited)

Hmmm.... Kinda conflicted on the Red Delicious, fuji apple, Pearapple, and Red Gala :huh: . A regular Red apple doesn't take my preference and I don't like Granny Smith apples :eww: . Most of the apples I named are hybrid apples. If I had to choose a non-hybrid, it would be a Red Delicious.  If it is a hybrid, then Red Gala takes the apple pie! :comeatus: STAY FANTASMIC!!!

Edited by Fantasma Mr.Green

I like the tanginess of Granny Smith apples and the crispness of Fuji apples.

Exactly my thoughts. Both the Granny Smith and Fuji apples are my favourites; both for different reasons, but equally delicious.

• Brohoof 1

for some reason I thought "apple" read "annie" and I sat here for a full minute trying to think of all the annies in shows and movies.

(my choice would be leonhardt, of course.)

Anyway! I will eat any type of apples if they're crispy and make a nice "crunch" sound when you bite into them. I hate soft and mushy apples. Ughh.  :eww:

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Lord Hensmithson. Very old, very rare, absolutely delicious sort of apple. My grandfather has some of just a handfull trees in Germany. 

It has a slight greenish-yellow color, with small green spots. It has a wonderfull crunchy peel and it has a bitter-sweet taste with a hint of spice. 

It truly is the best sort of apple I ever tasted, and will ever taste, and it is really sad that this marvelous sort is nearly extinct...

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord