open Last of Ones Kind

dragon4111

"Currently your grandmaster is at war with herself right about now," Draco said as he looked at Lilly gently while she slept. The ritual do make her body as a natural born Dracomancer was painful. He's seen it happen when he was younger. But to do the ritual he needed few artifacts.@FM-Valkyrie

(edited)

Captain Frank of Meiss was a man of honor and a follower of Praeses. And due to his city-state being the closes to the sighting of the Dracomancer, his lord, Inlustratori Alexander requested a scouting force. Here they are, eighty-one men moving forward, their movement a machine. A single flag carrier held the flag of Meiss proudly above the soldiers, a lion in a stance of attack.

Moving through a forest, they camped near the edge. Four guards at four different directions watched for any movement. The eighty-one men strong scouting force rested. Moving with around forty pounds worth of armor was exhausting.

Edited by Demirari

"Currently your grandmaster is at war with herself right about now," Draco said as he looked at Lilly gently while she slept. The ritual do make her body as a natural born Dracomancer was painful. He's seen it happen when he was younger. But to do the ritual he needed few artifacts.@FM-Valkyrie

She looked over,"lilly."Ahe looked at Sil.

"What are you gonna do."Asked Sil

Cora looked at Sil, amazed that she finnaly understood,"I dont know."She looked at the sleeping master."Come on Sil."She climbed on Sil back and slowly crept towards Draco as quiet as she could, "We have to do something,"she wispered softly.She made her way around till she was behind him,"Let her go please."She said to him.

Zefira was tempted to leave the group behind. It seemed no matter what she did, she was ignored. So far, her fellow riders haven't given her much faith. Can't talk with their dragons, cant follow orders? If the Dragon Rider's were to fall, Zefira knew who she could blame. 
"Rookies....amatuers.." She mumbles as she watched the scene in front of here.
If it wasnt for the Grandmaster, Zefira would have flew away and solved their problems once and for all.
"A bunch of first rate morons."
"Calm down, Zefira. You must have patience with the inexperienced."
"Patience? These people are making sure I dont have any to spare."

Shadow heard something and looked at Tenebae and asked "What was that" Tenebae looked at Shadow and said "the one name Zefira, I think, just left" Shadow turned around. "Why would she be leaving" Tenebae climbed onto Shadow's shoulder and said "I don't know?"

The soldiers started moving; the company of eighty-one men marched onwards. Captain Frank, holding the hilt of his blade, looked around the forest as they all laid down. Hidden by the bushes, they watched in silence of the group. Spreading thinner and thinner along the edges, some had stationed a camp not far from the clearing.

"Sir, should we get closer?" His aid asked as the pair and others recorded.

Shaking his head, Captain Frank replied in a hushed voice, "Any closer and we'll all be dead men."

Draco pulled up the spy from the well. "Now are you  going to talk or do you need more time with the goblin," Draco said his voice cold as the ice in the Skyrim providence. He glared at the spy "Tell me all you know and I'll end your pain. If not then the shaman's of the goblin's will heal you up then start all over," he said simply not a care for this lowly beast.

"You heathen," the spy spoke, his voice filled with disgust despite the injured state, "ask me heathen. I'll say, but by Praeses, you will die!"

----

Lady Florence entered the great halls of Sedatio. Here, she was, here to ask Inlustratori Alexander of aids. Despite a steel confidence for her soldiers, she knew not to underestimate a foe. Only fools go in without a backup plan. And folks tend not to live longer than they, the fools, wanted.

"You heathen," the spy spoke, his voice filled with disgust despite the injured state, "ask me heathen. I'll say, but by Praeses, you will die!"

----

Lady Florence entered the great halls of Sedatio. Here, she was, here to ask Inlustratori Alexander of aids. Despite a steel confidence for her soldiers, she knew not to underestimate a foe. Only fools go in without a backup plan. And folks tend not to live longer than they, the fools, wanted.

"Wrong answer," Draco said as he cut the rope that was hanging the spy sending him back down the well plummeting. "Oops," Draco said as he grined. "You know I should feel sorry for that poor wretch but I don't," Draco said slightly. "Maybe it's my dragon spirit influencing me or just my general hatred for almost everyone,"

She looked at Draco still, "please let lilly go."She grabbed Sil harder, a tear rolled sown her cheek,"let her GOO."She screamed, more tears rolling down her cheek.She looked right at Draco,"please let her go...please Draco stop."She looked deeper in his eyes,"please stop."She looked down and hugged Sil,"why go to violence why."

She looked at Draco still, "please let lilly go."She grabbed Sil harder, a tear rolled sown her cheek,"let her GOO."She screamed, more tears rolling down her cheek.She looked right at Draco,"please let her go...please Draco stop."She looked deeper in his eyes,"please stop."She looked down and hugged Sil,"why go to violence why."

"Lilly is fine sheesh," Draco said as he pointed to the sleeping grandmaster. "Little girl you know nothing of the world. It's kil or be killed out here," Draco said as he place a hand over his scaly chest. "What do you think I've been doing these past phew years? Certainy not having my thumb up my arse and waiting around. I've been hunting,"

(edited)

@@pinkiepartypie

Shadow looked at Tenebae and whispered "Go make sure Draco is telling the truth" Tenebae jumped of Shadow's shoulder and ran over to Lily. He ran back to Shadow and said "Yes he speaks the truth, she is just sleeping..." Shadow walked over to Cora "She is just sleeping Cora, she is okay..." Shadow said with a smile

Edited by Times S. Hay

Lily's mind continues to war with itself, both sides evenly matched in their duel. Finally a flood of memories rush into her mind, good times with her now-dead friend. The time her hatchling of a dragon comforted her while the Prases slaughtered her family for relation to a Rider, their first flight together, months spent in the library learning and practicing magic, the endless fights, and the heartbreak of losing her. This new mindset is enough to make her decide to go through with the ritual, and she wakes with a purposeful stare, "Alright, what must I do?" She asks Draco.

Lily's mind continues to war with itself, both sides evenly matched in their duel. Finally a flood of memories rush into her mind, good times with her now-dead friend. The time her hatchling of a dragon comforted her while the Prases slaughtered her family for relation to a Rider, their first flight together, months spent in the library learning and practicing magic, the endless fights, and the heartbreak of losing her. This new mindset is enough to make her decide to go through with the ritual, and she wakes with a purposeful stare, "Alright, what must I do?" She asks Draco.

"You know if you become what I am Lilly you can never go back to to Dragon Riders," Draco whispered to her into her ear. "But I can see your determined. First we need to find the two artifacts that dwell in the two temples built by my ancestors. One is to Amonkira the lord of hunters. The other is Kalahira mistress of the ocean and death,"

@,
Zefira broke her concentration when the Grandmaster awoke and spoke to the Dracomancer.
"Grandmaster? Are you considering this mans proposal?" Zefira asks.
She could feel the her heart racing. Dragon Rider's working with the enemy? What have they become? These thoughts raced through Zefira's head as she stared at the Grandmaster.

Lily nods, "I am sure. I cannot abide by the culture of murderers the Dragon Riders produce. They have had a hold on my life for far too long. Where are these temples?" She asks, any trace of weakness long gone. She then turns to Zefira, "Yes Captain, I am considering this man's proposal. It is specifically because of Riders like you, and how I used to act, that I must consider making the decision at all. We are not enemies of each other, when will you finally understand that?" She asks pleadingly.

@,@@dragon4111,

Lily nods, "I am sure. I cannot abide by the culture of murderers the Dragon Riders produce. They have had a hold on my life for far too long. Where are these temples?" She asks, any trace of weakness long gone. She then turns to Zefira, "Yes Captain, I am considering this man's proposal. It is specifically because of Riders like you, and how I used to act, that I must consider making the decision at all. We are not enemies of each other, when will you finally understand that?" She asks pleadingly.

@,@@dragon4111,

"Then come you and the dragon riders will see what wonders the culture we had do long ago and will be again," Draco said as he started to walk. He was going to wait for the goblins but eh let them have their fun. He grinned slightly to himself "Of course the ritual will make you want to die," Draco said.

Shadow looked at Lily and gasped "Murderers!? For your information I have never murdered anybody!" Shadow said. The statement offended Shadow and angered Tenebae. Shadow looked at Tenebae and whispered something to him and Tenebae whispered something back.

@,
Zefira could feel her stomach churn with rage. She could not believe the Grandmaster would even talk to the Dracomancer, let alone team up with one. Zefira bit her lip, drawing blood as she suppressed her rage.  
"You know I follow your words until the day I die. If you say that this is the right way, then who am I to question you. I mean, you are the Grandmaster after all." Zefira fakes a chuckle and walks back to Raali.
As soon as Zefira walked behind Raali, she threw up blood.
"Why do you choose to stick by, knowing we are helping an enemy?"
"I took an oath...a code...I have to stick by it."
Zefira gets on Raali and flies next to the Grandmaster, ready to follow.

@@dragon4111,@,@,

Lily nods, "I have seen many of the wonders before, but the turning of centuries has dulled my mind. Let us make haste then." She sighs at Draco's second statement, "I have wished to die many times since I let my friend pass on. I will do anything to see her again. Pain is nothing compared to the sorrow I have felt over the centuries." She turns to Shadow and nods, "Yes, murderers. You may still be innocent child, but those who command you have stained their blades and the claws of their dragons with the blood of innocents. I have made it my mission to prevent that, but I am but one woman against a tide of hundreds." She rolls her eyes at Zefira's statement, "If you wish to leave then leave. You could not possibly understand what I have been through, and you are obviously far too naive to understand that there is more value in peaceful coexistence than extermination. We are two peoples with a common enemy, if you ever understand that then maybe you'll be able to comprehend my reasoning."

Shadow looked at Lily "Tell me what good can come from this besides just seeing your friend again, If you can convince me... then I will back you up on this" Shadow said. Tenebae looked at Shadow and said "You have to be kidding" Shadow looked at Tenebae and replied "I am not...."

@@dragon4111,@,@,

Lily nods, "I have seen many of the wonders before, but the turning of centuries has dulled my mind. Let us make haste then." She sighs at Draco's second statement, "I have wished to die many times since I let my friend pass on. I will do anything to see her again. Pain is nothing compared to the sorrow I have felt over the centuries." She turns to Shadow and nods, "Yes, murderers. You may still be innocent child, but those who command you have stained their blades and the claws of their dragons with the blood of innocents. I have made it my mission to prevent that, but I am but one woman against a tide of hundreds." She rolls her eyes at Zefira's statement, "If you wish to leave then leave. You could not possibly understand what I have been through, and you are obviously far too naive to understand that there is more value in peaceful coexistence than extermination. We are two peoples with a common enemy, if you ever understand that then maybe you'll be able to comprehend my reasoning."

Draco sighed "Tell me captain what makes me evil in your eyes. Is it the face that I change my form? That  take another soul into my body and purify it so that it's soul can reach the stars? Tell me Captain what makes me evil in your eyes?" Draco asked "Is it because your superiors tells you so?" "Then if so your a puppet for then after all to them your a pawn," Draco said. He smiled slightly "Now let's get going. Oh and Shadow you haven't killed anyone. But tell me why did you join the Dragon Riders?"

Captain Frank watched the scene in silence as he held up his hand, a code. Then, soldiers moved back deeper into the forest, silent. Only four soldiers remained, including Captain Frank of Meiss and his camp-de-aid.

"Sir, shall we depart?" His aid whispered, adjusting his helmet.

Captain Frank didn't respond before finally speaking as quiet as can be, "When they depart. Then, we must make haste back to Meiss."

(edited)

@,@@dragon4111,  

Lily shrugs, "I do not expect you to support me in this endeavor. You are young, and have been taught throughout your training that the enemy is to be hated and killed. However, my motivation is not solely to see my friend again. With regards to that however, I do not believe you understand exactly why that is one of my motivations. Imagine one day your dragon died, and it was all your fault, how would you feel? Now take that feeling and take it to the thousandth multiplier. Then stretch that feeling over centuries, that is how I feel. As for my other motivation, if I go through this ritual I shall be the only Rider to be both a Grandmaster and a Dracomancer. I hope from this position I will be able to argue for peace among both groups. I do not wish another to be harmed, particularly in a pointless conflict such as this one, after so many have already died for nothing." She nods to Draco, "Alright, please lead the way."

Edited by FM-Valkyrie

Shadow thought for a while. She sighed and said "okay... I support you."   Shadow then heard Tenebae whisper something into her ear "Why are supporting her... are you mad" Shadow the looked at Tenebae but didn't say anything. Shadow then looked at Draco "I don't remember why I joined... Sometimes I regret joining... maybe I just wanted to find a way to get away from my family... Maybe I want some excitement in my life... Like I said, I don't remember. "