Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DonShine

Hello everypony, please if you can help me fill my VA cast. I want to get this animation rolling, and I cant do that without a cast of voices. Thank you!

I know you need Derpy...I'm a male so I can't do that. What male rolls do you have?

Well, we have a derpy already, and the other roles we need filled are in the video. There is Francis, Bill, The Russian pilot, Greggory, James, and Kevin. There also is the zombies.

Well, we have a derpy already, and the other roles we need filled are in the video. There is Francis, Bill, The Russian pilot, Greggory, James, and Kevin. There also is the zombies.

Who's Derpy? And how long is the animation?

Who's Derpy? And how long is the animation?

Aquapunkchick is our lovely derpy, and the animation is episodic, but I garentee when we get things rolling you wont need to wait for us to finish script. Cause it will be done.

So we have to memorize the script. Oh...do you need a musician?

no, you will have the script in front of you. It is animated, so you just record a bunch of different takes and chose the best ones.

And yes, we do need a musician.

no, you will have the script in front of you. It is animated, so you just record a bunch of different takes and chose the best ones.

And yes, we do need a musician.

I can be the musician. I can't be two things at once since I have a busy summer. What kind of music do you need?

I can be the musician. I can't be two things at once since I have a busy summer. What kind of music do you need?

well, atmospheric stuff mostly. We do need a theme song though, and a few other little numbers that I want to throw into it. The real question is, what can you produce?

I can voice act deeper voices and possibly a few zombies such as the smoker or Boomer.

great! If you are willing to be apart of this thing, then here is the document for auditions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyLhHCgi8jb7BTH_S9pFORPOVyr12WZshq9GPUJWZG0/edit

I can do a pretty good russian accent if i say so myself :) However, i sound a bit young... Will that be a problem?

possibly not, depends on how you do.

@@DonShine,

I can easily get those two done. I've got something that could be used, but I'll start from scratch.  

alright, if you want to show me what you do, send me the MP3 of it. My Email is Left4derpy@gmail.com