Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nico

May I request one, please? I'd like it to be Twilight Sparkle on a computer. The computer should resemble my EliteBook.

This picture immediately popped into my mind:

Posted Image

Very d'awww worthy, I think.

• Brohoof 2

If its not too much trouble may I get an avatar similar to the one I have now - but with Rainbow Dash flying and looking at the viewer of the avatar (the screen, pretty much). Any background that fits.

Thanks!

May I request one, please? I'd like it to be Twilight Sparkle using a computer. The computer should resemble my EliteBook.

Also, it would be awesome if you could make it 150x200. :D

Of course, Twilight! ^^ You've been added to the queue for quite some time already thanks to Skype. XD

If its not too much trouble may I get an avatar similar to the one I have now - but with Rainbow Dash flying and looking at the viewer of the avatar (the screen, pretty much). Any background that fits.

Thanks!

I'll do my best to make it the way you want! Addin' ya to the queue.

If you have time I would really enjoy an avatar of Futtershy. I don't really care about any of the specifics as long it's Fluttershy.

-Thanks

Got it. One Best Pony avatar. I'll add you to the queue. :P

• Brohoof 1

May I have a Gilda one? Thank you!

Of course you can have one, Gilda. I'll add you to the queue. ^^

OH MY GOSH! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that you like it, Dashie! ^^

Since you're not taking requests, I'll just ask here and wait very patiently. All i would like is Fluttershy as a stallion. He can be doing whatever and of course since you're not taking requests, I'll just wait until you can accept it. There's a lot of internet out there to keep me busy while I wait.

Princess Luna? :3

Since you're not taking requests, I'll just ask here and wait very patiently. All i would like is Fluttershy as a stallion. He can be doing whatever and of course since you're not taking requests, I'll just wait until you can accept it. There's a lot of internet out there to keep me busy while I wait.

Got it. You're both added to the queue. I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience ahead of time.

You seem to be quite loaded up with these requests too :P. I'll do some for you if you need

Just focus on Holiday avatars and signatures for now, Ice. I appreciate your offer, but if you take these, too, then you'll just get overloaded as well. Everypony here can wait just a few more days for me to be able to take requests again.

I plan to make one big effort into getting these finished up when I get back to making them, so no worries.

Got it. You're both added to the queue. I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience ahead of time.

Just focus on Holiday avatars and signatures for now, Ice. I appreciate your offer, but if you take these, too, then you'll just get overloaded as well. Everypony here can wait just a few more days for me to be able to take requests again.

I plan to make one big effort into getting these finished up when I get back to making them, so no worries.

Mmkay, I'll probs finish up my queue tomorrow, but then school starts again, so I'll have to wait to the next weekend

I want a Vinyl Scratch avatar to be made. More specifically, I want it to have a neon glow effect with a black background color, like the image attachment below with the second image attachment being the base, instead of the first. Then have a text appearing "Tyger Pon3" somewhere nice on the avatar.

Please and thanks.

Picture 1:

Posted Image

Picture 2:

Posted Image

i would love a fluttershy avatar. thanks in advance :)

Got it, I'll add you to the queue.

I want a Vinyl Scratch avatar to be made. More specifically, I want it to have a neon glow effect with a black background color, like the image attachment below with the second image attachment being the base, instead of the first. Then have a text appearing "Tyger Pon3" somewhere nice on the avatar.

Please and thanks.

Picture 1:

Posted Image

Picture 2:

Posted Image

I'll add you to the queue.

Can I have one that has Pinkie Pie?

Thanks,

I will add you to the queue.

You can continue to make requests here, but I will not update my queue at this point until more of my current requests are already taken care of.

(edited)

How do u make an avitar?

I use Photoshop CS5 to create my avatars, if that's what you're asking.

post-568-0-51030800-1322857252_thumb.jpg

protopony avatar

protopony is the second in a series of megaponies I am working on atm

tell me how you like it

Looks all right, I suppose, though I think it would be best to give it a transparent background as opposed to black and perhaps place the helmet a little higher so that the eye visor doesn't go down to Dashie's mouth.

TL:DR Version: I'm taking a TWO WEEK break on requests. I am giving my active queue away to Ice and ProjectRKA.Make new requests, and might take them. They don't normally do normal avatars, but if you want them to, ask and they might. I'm sorry, but I need this break, and I hope you understand.

Attention everypony, I am taking a break from requests. I'm sorry about this, and I know that I promised you otherwise, but I simply cannot do it right now.

~ But why, Fluttershy? ~

- Because, my little pony... I just need a break from making these things. I will be back in TWO WEEKS on requests and no sooner. I'm taking this break for my mental health, really, and because it just isn't fun for me anymore, and it's becoming stressful when it shouldn't be. Just give me some time to take a break from it all, and I'll get back to it.

Ice and ProjectRKA can all still help you with requests, and I will PM all of them to pick up my queue. Don't worry, these requests can still be finished, just not by me.

Edited by Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 3