Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nico

(edited)

<p>Don't want to disturb you two, but I would like an avatar as well :P

Could you make an avatar of fluttershy yelling her legendary phrase "YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE

Sure thing, ShoeShy. ^^ I'll add you to the queue.

Damn. i need a flash drive cuz im still at the library. let me ask my friend.

Well, I'll hold your spot in the queue and just work around you until you get it too me. There's no huge rush.

Ninja'd by ya. Well, you got it. I'll pick one of those symbols out at random, I suppose, unless there's one you just really, really like.

If it isn't too much and you can somehow beat my current one...then sure :)

Rarity of course :3

"Are you saying you don't think I could beat your current avatar?"

eeyup

Challenge Accepted. Lady Rarity, I present thee a new avatar!

Edited by Fluttershy

Can you make me one someday when you get the time? Anything with Apple Bloom will do.

Well, of course I can make you one, Apple Bloom. You don't have to ask that way, this is a request thread after all. ^^ I'll add you onto the queue.

I can`t save my OC pony so screw it...

Can you make me a avatar of Luna with the Raging Demon Symbol or the Imfamous,Halo legendary Symbol

Here you go, Quan. I'm sorry if it seems lower quality than my usual stuff... I'm just not into making things today, it seems. :/

If you want to wait for me to try again I'll understand.

I want to add, and I didn't read through entire post to see if it was posted (sorry I was lazy at the time), but the size of the avatar doesn't matter if the user adds it to their twitter and link their account to the forums here. That's how I'm using mine anyway.

Just wanted to open up that option to those who don't know.

Well, of course I can make you one, Apple Bloom. You don't have to ask that way, this is a request thread after all. ^^ I'll add you onto the queue.

Here you go, Quan. I'm sorry if it seems lower quality than my usual stuff... I'm just not into making things today, it seems. :/

If you want to wait for me to try again I'll understand.

if you want 2 try again then go ahead. this picture is good enough as it is. BTW how do i take the picture???

if you want 2 try again then go ahead. this picture is good enough as it is. BTW how do i take the picture???

Well, I won't re-make it immediately, so you can go ahead and use this one for now.

Just click the image in my post and save it to your computer, then change your avatar to it.

If it's not too much trouble, could i get one with Twilight? The face/pose doesn't matter that much, but i would prefer one with this face: Posted Image

All righty. Got it. I'll add you to the queue.

Something to do if Roseluck, if that's OK? As well as my sig.

Okie dokie lokie, then. I've already got you on my signature queue, by the way. I'm sorry it's taking so long. :(

I'd really like a fluttershy one.

If you have the time that is.

Here you go, Slictz. I hope you like it. ^^

Let me start by saying: The avatars you have made are amazing!

Can make me one that has Pinkie Pie? Adding a cookie in there would be wonderful, if you can figure out how that would look good. :lol:

Thank you!

Let me start by saying: The avatars you have made are amazing!

Can make me one that has Pinkie Pie? Adding a cookie in there would be wonderful, if you can figure out how that would look good. :lol:

Thank you!

Sure thing, Cookie. I'll add you to the queue. And thank you very much for the compliment. ^^

Okie dokie lokie, then. I've already got you on my signature queue, by the way. I'm sorry it's taking so long. :(

Don't worry, it's fine. I'm a very patient person. :) Oh yes, how do I change my avatar? It doesn't come up with the option on my profile.

Don't worry, it's fine. I'm a very patient person. :) Oh yes, how do I change my avatar? It doesn't come up with the option on my profile.

Go to your settings, under General Account Settings click Change your avatar.

How's the avatars coming, Flutter?

I'm sorry, but I haven't really made much progress thanks to video games distracting me yesterday. I'm not really as active on the weekends with Photoshop as I am during the weekdays. I promise you, though, that I'll be hard at work on them by tomorrow again. (A pony's gotta pace himself or else all of these requests could be overwhelming.)

Sorry, I also requested a signature, but your work is beautiful :3 Coligate please

Well, thank you. ^^ You don't have to worry about asking for both; they're both there for asking. I'll add you to the queue.

I really need a new avatar... I'm kinda bored of mine so yea... PLEASE CAN I HAVE ONE? WELL THANKS (if yes...)

I'm guessing you want the pony in your current avatar in your new one?

I'm sorry, but I haven't really made much progress thanks to video games distracting me yesterday. I'm not really as active on the weekends with Photoshop as I am during the weekdays. I promise you, though, that I'll be hard at work on them by tomorrow again. (A pony's gotta pace himself or else all of these requests could be overwhelming.)

XD Games are way too fun. I totally understand, its like that with me all the time. ^_^