Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A new friend? Rp Topic

TechiePidge

@, @@Alicorn Fluttershy, @@Comet Starflash, @@FortyTwo42, @@Pat.Rio.T.,

"Yes, of course!" Nitro answered Aero's question. He turned to Riley. "No worries, bro. You're still young, and by the standards of most people, you've still got adventurous spirit within you."

"Good thing I'm here to babysit him," said Anala.

"I'm nineteen years old, I'll have you know!" bursted out Riley. He told everyone his date of birth.

Anala told her own date of birth, which turned out to be roughly four months earlier. She smirked. "Like I said - babysitting."

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Happy birthday in advance!" said Riley to Bluebell. "Perhaps I can get you a whole glass of nectar!"

Riley was just like a colt trapped in a stallion's body. He'd meet someone, and that same day, he'd do something like invite them over to his house.

Little did they know, Discord was watching them from behind the window...

(ooc: i'm just gonna assume discord is going to switch us now if not ignore me)

Bluebell was so excited for her birthday and the possibility of a giant glass of nectar she was jumping for joy. so she didn't knotice her change of perspective on the room until she heard Chrystal say. "uh guys?" Bluebell opened her eyes and said, "hey! how did i get over there? and how did i change back into a breezie?" she looked towards where Chrystal's voice came from. "Riley? how did you learn to speak like chrystal? what is going on here?!?"

"I don't know," Chrystal said "but i'm a pegasus. so glad you are only an earth pony though."

Riley and Anala' perspectives on the room suddenly changed. They seemed to teleport to different locations.

Riley saw a hoof in front of him. It was a light, tannish brown colour.

He felt something on his forehead. A horn.

He looked at his flank. An entirely different cutie mark.

"I-I'm... Rain?!"

Anala looked at her body. It was orange and bulky. She had wings plated with metal. She was covered from head to hoof in clothing and accessories.

Discord snickered from outside the building.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

"So if I'm Riley, Blubell is Anala, And Riley is Rain, who is in the rest of our bodys?" Chrystal said from within Riley's body. She involuntarily started flying and flew into the ceiling before landing on the CD player causeing the breezie music to stop playing. She took the cd out of the player and walked over to her body and stuffed it in her hair. "Now the question is, what's going on and how do we get ourselves back to normal? Not that your body isn't nice Riley but I prefer my own safe one. Also you are gonna have a few bruises when you get back in yours. Ouch."

Bluebell walked over to her breezie body.

"So who's in there?"

When Pat opened his eyes, they were suddenly behind a pair of glasses, and looking at his own body across from him.

Pat: "GAH! What happened?!"

He saw that the others seemed to have changed too.

"Wait, who am I? I'm not... A Mare, am I?!?"

He quickly looked at himself and when he saw the cutie mark, he realized who he was.

"Oh, I'm Aero, phew! I'm not fond of the color though."

He said looking at neon green.

"Uh, no offense to you Aero... wherever you are... Wait, WHERE'S RIVER?!?"

After River changed places, she immediately fell to the ground, as she was not used to standing up. She then saw her own body, and became scared. She desperately tried to stand up, but could not gain her balance. She called out to...

River: "PAT!"

Pat recognised River's call, and ran to...uh, her, in Crystal's body. He picked her up and hugged her.

"It's me River. I'ts okay, I'm sure we'll find a way back..."

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

"How did this happen?! HOW! DID! THIS! HAPPEN?!" yelled Anala.

"This is bad... this is bad... this is very, very bad..."

Riley turned around to face away from the group, but turned his head back to face them. "My buttcheeks are supposed to be rounder than this!"

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Nitro hyperventilated as he looked at himself. After teleporting, he'd been turned into a mare! And looked nothing like his old self!

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @@Pat.Rio.T.,

(OOC: im going to just assume that I ended up in Pats body and not bluebells ^w^')

Rain shook her head from a sudden dizziness and put a hoof up to her head, but upon realizing that her hoof was not her hoof she nearly screamed. "Why am I in pats body!?" she both mentally and physically freaked out. "I don't want to be a stallion! and watch what you say when your in my body! there is nothing wrong with my...you know" she muttered half to herself.

, @Alicorn Fluttershy

Pat: "Okay, so I guess Rain is in my body now..."

Patterson said. "Oh my, that just seems so weird!" He thought to himself.

"Well, River, at least you can walk now, and you look all nice and sparkly. Though I guess that would actually be paying a compliment to Chrystal.

Oh my, I hope you don't mind me hugging...you... in a manner of speaking... wherever... whoever you are? It's not awkward, is it?"

He asked Chrystal. He tried to help River get used to standing up.

"It's fine Pat. Seeing as I am not me anymore. In a manner of speaking," Chrystal said, "now once everyone gets ahold of themselves and learns how to move about without damaging their "host" bodys, sorry about that Riley, we can go find a way back to normal. We should try to stay together. Who knows what effects getting to far away from our original bodys could have on us. Also anyone who is a Pegasus or a unicorn who wasn't originally should be careful. We have the control of foals here. Nitro, you know the city. Could you find somewhere for us to sort this out?" Chrystal asked.

@FortyTwo42

Pat: "Oh dear! That reminds me..."

Pat walks up to his body with Rain inside.

"Pardon me."

He takes his hat off of her, and places it on his new head. Then he turns to whoever is in River's body.

"Whoever is in there now, one, you'd better take care of my sister's body, and two, whatever you do, do Not use her magic... Bad things will happen."

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I've been a little busy lately. To make up for it, I've got a really long post this time! Also, for convenience, I'm copying the body-swap list here. I'll put it in a spoiler to prevent it taking up too much space)

Riley -> Rain

Rain -> Pat

Pat -> Aero

Aero -> Bluebell

Bluebell -> Anala

Anala -> Nitro

Nitro -> Shadowhide

Shadowhide -> River

River -> Chrystal

Chrystal -> Riley

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

Shadowhide looked around her in confusion. She was just walking by someone's house, so how did she suddenly end up in their garage? And why is she in a wheelchair? Shadowhide has no injuries preventing her from walking, so a wheelchair is completely unnecessary. Shadowhide tried to stand up... then noticed her hind legs weren't responding and wouldn't move. She glanced at them to try to find out why they weren't working, and then noticed her legs weren’t purple like her coat’s meant to be...

She looked up, and was relieved when she saw the familiar face of Aero come towards her. 'Whoever is in there now, one, you'd better take care of my sister's body, and two, whatever you do, do not use her magic... Bad things will happen,' he said.

'Aero?' Shadowhide replied. 'What is happening? I got teleported into a garage, ended up in a wheelchair, can't move my hind legs, and have a blue coat...' Shadowhide paused as the realization came to her. 'I'm in somepony else's body, correct? Then you probably don't recognize me. I'm Shadowhide.'

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,

Aero saw Anala walk over to him. Except Anala appears to be supersized. In fact, everypony's been supersized. Aero looked at his hoof, and realized he's in Bluebell's body. That explains the supersizing. Based on the conversation he just heard, it seems Bluebell is in Anala's body. That's probably why Anala... well, Bluebell, was coming this way. Remembering a very important lesson from last time he was a breezie, Aero took to the air to avoid being stepped on.

'So who's in there?' Bluebell asked.

'It's me, Aero!' he replied. He was about to say something else to Bluebell, but he overheard something that completely got his attention.

'I'm Shadowhide.'

Aero immediately flew over to the source of the voice, hovering in front of River's body. 'Is that really you, Shadowhide? It's me, Aero! How did you end up in this whole body-swapping mess? I haven't seen you at all today!'

'Yes, I'm Shadowhide,' she confirmed. 'I was walking past a house when this happened, so I assume this is the garage of the house I was passing. It appears everypony in this house was affected, and I was affected too for being too close to the house when it occurred.' Shadowhide turned to face Aero's body. 'So, who's occupying my friend's body?'

@@FortyTwo42, @@Pat.Rio.T.,

Rain shook her head, well pats anyway with slight confusion, this is going to be weird and hard, seeing as they have to remember each other...again. "Iv already had trouble telling you guys apart, now this is just going to get me confused." Then she turned to the mare in Rivers body. "And their is a new pony to?! This is highly confusing....wait..whos body is nitro in?" she asked, suddenly realizing that she never heard nitro speak up.

@FortyTwo42

At this point, Patterson had moved back to help River, as she was still having trouble maintaining her balance.

Pat: "Oh, my name is Patterson. I usually belong in that body."

He said pointing to his body

"Though, this hat is mine."

He tipped his hat.

"Oh and the body you now occupy, belongs to my sister River here. You are, unfortunately, going to have to get used to not walking for a while, as her back legs have been paralyzed since birth."

He caught River from falling.

"Wait, so where is your body, and who's in it now?"

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

'I was walking in front of somepony's house when I ended up in this body,' Shadowhide answered. 'I assume this is the house I was walking past, and my body is still outside. As for who's in my body, I don't know. Of everyone here, I recognize only Aero, and he's accounted for.'

Shadowhide's thoughts went back to the warning Pat gave her before. 'Earlier, you stated I should not use magic in this body. May I ask why?'

'Come to think of it, I don't remember if you have said anything about that,' Aero added. 'River's always very quiet... I feel like I almost forget she's here sometimes!'

@FortyTwo42

Pat didn't exactly expect that question all of a sudden, but he knew he should explain.

Pat: "I-uh... well...Because even River is afraid of it... For some reason she can only perform one type of magic, and that is her telekinesis. However, her telekinesis is... for lack of a better word, overcharged. She has learned how to handle it to a certain extent, but even still, she avoids using it as much as possible. If you were ever to try... there's no telling what kind of damage could come from it..."

"We all should try not to use magic or wings if we arn't used to them in our original bodys." Chrystal said. "We all have the control of foals and fillys so with the magical and flying abilitys of adults, who knows what could happen! Also did anyone hear me earlier when I mentioned we should find somone to fix this?" Chrystal wanted back in her own body. And she wanted to get back ASAP. The other ponies just sat there blabbing. Chrystal didn't want to seem impolite but she was frustrated. She flew into the roof again.

Edited by Alicorn Fluttershy

@@Pat.Rio.T., @@Alicorn Fluttershy,

'Very well. I won't use magic in this body,' Shadowhide responded, with a nod of her head.

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @,

Shadowhide raised her voice slightly so that everyone would hear her as she continued. 'I propose we now focus our efforts towards discovering how to return to our original bodies. Agreed?'

'Sounds good, Shadowhide,' Aero began, 'but first, I think I should look for whoever ended up in your body so I can explain to them what happened and bring them back. After all, I'm the only one who knows what your original body looks like.'

With a nod of approval from Shadowhide, Aero flew outside to look for Shadowhide's body. As she was in front of Nitro's house, he found her body quickly, and flew over to it. 'Hi, it's me, Aero! So, who is it in that body at the moment?'