Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! I guess this is Hello! :3

~Sassy Dashie~

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hai everypony!  As you may know from by name, I'm a Dashie fan!   I am looking forward to meeting all of you cool ponies! 

About me?  Well...

I have a chihuahua named Sunshine,  and he is five years old...My name is Mahnara (Ma-nar-a) But you all can call me Nara!

Well, other than that I'm just another Pony freak!

Yeeeuuupp!

Brohoof! /) (\

Okay Weird...The "how I found the forums" and "How I became a fan of My little pony friendship is magic" are both blank when I filled them out.  Lol That's weird! XD

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums, Nara!

Good to have more Dashie fans around here, so I do look forward to meeting you around here! :D

If you have any questions, you can check this out to see if there is an answer to any of your questions: Forum FAQ

Have fun! :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, SassyDashie. Its nice to have you join and hope you enjoy your stay, :).

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask and ill be happy to assist you.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Nara!  That's a great name for a Chihuahua.  I only hope his disposition matches his name.  If my dog was aptly named, it would be 'Floppy muppet'  :derp:

So how DID you become a fan?

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Nara!  That's a great name for a Chihuahua.  I only hope his disposition matches his name.  If my dog was aptly named, it would be 'Floppy muppet'  :derp:

So how DID you become a fan?

Haha!  :lol:    My dog loves to lay in the sun, so his name is perfect!  ;)  

Well, I just watched an episode and loved it!  And I became  a Pegasister!  :wub:

Brohoof /) (\  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Hello. Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your experience here and hope you make lots of friends in the long run :)

If you want someone talk to about anything or want be friends, please feel free to message me or add me as a friend so we can chat.

• Brohoof 2

Howdy! :)

Welcome to the forums. My name is Samurott and I hope that you have a super fun stay!