Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ponyville Fell (OOC)

Tyoeman

I'll note them.

Where did they go? :wacko::blink::huh::ph34r:

The obvious answer would be that Slenderman got to them.

Okay, maybe not.

But it says they've both been active within the last couple days, so I'm sure they'll be on again soon. :)

• Brohoof 1

The obvious answer would be that Slenderman got to them.

Okay, maybe not.

But it says they've both been active within the last couple days, so I'm sure they'll be on again soon. :)

I hope so, been a bit.

(edited)

Posted Image

Reporting in for duty, Captain!

but um, how exactly do I respond to being teleported away? Just give me some general details of what is going on, and I can roll with it.

Edited by Guest

Posted Image

Reporting in for duty, Captain!

but um, how exactly do I respond to being teleported away? Just give me some general details of what is going on, and I can roll with it.

Well right now you've been enveloped in light and can only see bright light all around you even when you close your eyes.

Where did sky go? does anybody know her on other sites so we can email her? She's been goen for a while and I hope she's ok.

I'll wait one more day for Sky and if she doesn't post I guess you can post MasterCombine, or Slendy or both. Heck both of you could post right now if you wanted.

I have and I will do it again. Then I guess Slendy can post. :) (fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller man the new posting system is weird) :blink:

It was meant to stop spam....not sure how that exactly work if you have to when you are force to do filler.

Please don't type spam in your posts in order to surpass the minimum - that defeats the whole purpose of having one. A hundred words is nothing more than one decently-sized sentence, and shouldn't be too hard to come up with. :) Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess it's just down to you two guys. I'll have to think of something to maybe whittle it down for just two but I have to think about it.

do you guys have any ideas on how we can make this more manageable for two people? I still want to go on with the rp It will be you two guys.

• 2 weeks later...

The roleplay needs a bit more than just two players. If you really want this roleplay to get going we need some more characters. We need other characters to interact to that aren't just NPCs. This roleplay can a great one, but we need some players. However, I'll still be game with just two, but still.

The roleplay needs a bit more than just two players. If you really want this roleplay to get going we need some more characters. We need other characters to interact to that aren't just NPCs. This roleplay can a great one, but we need some players. However, I'll still be game with just two, but still.

I know I would really like to add more I don't know how to change the title of the thread. do you know how to change the title of the thread?

I know I would really like to add more I don't know how to change the title of the thread. do you know how to change the title of the thread?

First you click on edit on the first post. There should be a "Use Full Editor." You should have the option there to change your topic title and change it to: OOC, Planning, Searching.

Hopefully that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that I will just tell you how the story is going to unfold. Most of you have obviously lost interest or moved on for some reason or another. I will tell the story if I don't get a post within two days so at least when you log on next you will know how the overarching story and my ideas for it would have unfolded. I enjoyed dming for the short time that it was going on and I am glad to have had such great rpers for my first time dming on the internet.

I think that I will just tell you how the story is going to unfold. Most of you have obviously lost interest or moved on for some reason or another. I will tell the story if I don't get a post within two days so at least when you log on next you will know how the overarching story and my ideas for it would have unfolded. I enjoyed dming for the short time that it was going on and I am glad to have had such great rpers for my first time dming on the internet.

I think you're thinking too much into it. There is only two players in the roleplay and that isn't enough for a roleplay (unless it was chat-styled, but this is forums style. That leads to more players at least four or higher.)

This is a good story, if anything it would be better for a reboot to restart so that other ponies (such as myself) can start into a group instead of separate situation with only two other ponies busy or stuck into somepony who can't post in the first place.

• 3 months later...

I think you're thinking too much into it. There is only two players in the roleplay and that isn't enough for a roleplay (unless it was chat-styled, but this is forums style. That leads to more players at least four or higher.)

This is a good story, if anything it would be better for a reboot to restart so that other ponies (such as myself) can start into a group instead of separate situation with only two other ponies busy or stuck into somepony who can't post in the first place.

Hmm, if I did that I would have to start it out a totally different way, which is fine. Let me ask Master Combine and see what he thinks.

Alright here's how this is going to go down. I was writing to see if anypony had any interest at all in the rp anymore. I would really like to restart from where we left off and I think you were all really great at rping and that I think you could really make for a great set of storytellers. I am giving all of you a week and a half starting Monday to reply if you are still interested. If I don't get a reply in that time I will not say one more word on this thread ever again about the rp. so yeah.