Hello

AydinPie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I wondered if there was a forum for My Little Pony. SO I googled: My Little Pony Forum, I then found the My Little Pony Forums. Fascinating I know.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Found awesome fan videos online

I like long vacations on the moon and eternal darkness

also cupcakes

• Brohoof 1

@@AydinPie,Welcome! Looks like your a fellow Pinkie Pie fan,so head over to the Pinkie Pie Fanclub to enjoy the eternal paty! 

Also,show Pinkie your support by voting for Pinkie in the World Cup!294721_170x100.png?v=1385949261.52

And finally,here is your honorary entrance welcoming gif!

img-2133338-1-WELCOME4.gif

Enjoy your stay! :)

• Brohoof 2

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

Hey and welcome to the forums, AydinPie. Its a pleasure to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask and i would be more than happy yo assist you
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome! Google knows everything. Especially how everyone has fun, like Pinkie Pie. Hope you find fun here!

Brohoof /)

Edited by Carbon Maestro
  • Brohoof 1

"You learn a lot about people when you listen to the songs that mean something to them."

Youtube - Carbon Maestro, Music Reviews - Carbon Music Reviews, Soundcloud - Follow Here, Twitter: @CarbonMaestro

Super Smash Ponies: Find it here

youtube_banner_by_thecarbonmaestro-d66xg

Welcome!  Please enjoy your stay!  Ad me as friend if you'd like!  :wub:

Remember friendship IS magic!  ;)

Brohoof! /)(

ibmnbn.jpg

v2xk5f.png

Friendship is not about whom you've known the longest..It's about those who've never left your side.

Ask me anything!    My OC

Siggie by the lovely MiniKirby123

Wow, I'm late for the greeting.

Well here I am, and ready to say,

"Forums to the welcome!"

....yeah, I'll take my leave now.

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?