private Conflict in Equestria

Applejack Daniels

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher chuckles. "I've been to that dimension before. Was kinda fun until somepony points a gun at you... And you don't want those pointed at you..." She says as she pulls a picture from her bag "This is of me a few friends I made in that dimension. They're holding their prized possessions... Their all guns. There's a .44 Magnum, a .50 Cal Browning, and the other 3 have Sniper Rifles, which those are just nasty..."

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Gloom looked close at the picture. "Awesome, back in the griffin kingdom we just got flintlock guns. I like the look at that .44. But I like knives more then guns. At least that's what I'm better with. I sometimes wonder what other dimensions are like, and what I am like in them. There might be a dimension were I..."His smile goes away as he looks down. "Never mind."

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher smiled. "Don't think too hard about dimension jumping. Those people usually end up dying because one of the dimensions they go to have something they don't expect. I won't say anything about what it might be, but I will say that they're very dangerous. And besides, an Alicorn friend of mine, Dark Blood, has gone through quite a bit of them. If you're wondering and don't want to take risks, ask him. Just tell him I sent you. And me personally, I don't like fighting with knives or guns. They both are just too messy. I just use my wings instead. One hit with a wing on the right spot and someponies paralyzed, or dead, whichever I choose."

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,

Eloquence wrote down her words, plus a note to have a chat with Princess Cadence about this if she ever got the chance. "I'm familiar enough with Cadence's ascension to princess of the Crystal Empire. What I'm still unclear about is what you mean when you say she was there when Princess Ai was still with you. Did the two ever meet, then?"

@,

"Pfff, through the years I've found out that nothing's too dangerous for me." His head lifts up. "I've been though hell more times then I can possibly count. I've even died a few times, met death, nice guy, he knows a lot of good jokes." He chuckles. "Plus, I like to take risks." He looked up to her and smiled. "Maybe we can take a trip through dimensions together." 

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher smiles, but it's not a very convincing smile. "I've been to a couple dimensions where even you wouldn't last very long. The only reason I last in alternate dimensions is because I'm always invisible when I'm there, unless I find it safe to phase into vision. And if I ever wanted to go to another alternate dimension, I wouldn't go with somebody. Don't take it personally, you're quite interesting, but you'd be hard to keep undetected in certain dimensions." She said as her smile vanished. She then took a journal out of one of her saddlebags and tossed it onto the floor in front of Gloomfury, with it flipping to the page with her writings of a certain alternate dimension. "That specific dimension was worst than hell itself. As soon as I got there everypony was pointing weird weapons at me. What I really didn't get about that one, was that it was so easy to escape... It shouldn't have been that easy, which makes me think they let me go to see where I actually came from, and they're trying to find a way to come to this dimension. Which would be really bad... Those weapons are really dangerous. 1 shot from those things and 50 ponies would be dead..." She says as she tosses a deactivated weapon in front of Gloomfury.

@,

Gloom picked up the weapon and checked it out, looking at every inch of it while mumbling to himself a little. Then he set it down on his lap and picked up Spirit Watcher journal and read though it pretty quickly. While he was still mumbling to him self. When he was done reading about the dimension he slowly looked up at her with a slightly maddening smile. "Sounds like fun."

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher chuckled at Gloomfury "You remind me so much of my younger self. I always wanted to go to strange and dangerous places just to see if I could survive. Which obviously I did. But uh, I learned my lesson the last place I went. I almost lost my wings in that dimension..."

@,

"Wings are just a hassle. That's why I'm glad to be an earth pony.  Even though I've lost all feeling in my left foreleg I'm still as strong as I ever was." He lift up his leg a looked it over little. "And you sound like an old lady when you say stuff like that. Hell, I'm older then you and I'm still willing to go to dangerous places that could kill me." He crazy smile grew. "Suicide missions are my cup of tea. And I hate tea."

@@Eloquence,

"yes" Chrystal explained "they did. at least at the princess gatherings. from what i could see, they were good friends." Chrystal looked at her feet. "she hasn't been the same as she was way back when Princess Ai was around. i think the chrystal empire reminds her of the friend she lost."

@@Eloquence,

"yes" Chrystal explained "they did. at least at the princess gatherings. from what i could see, they were good friends." Chrystal looked at her feet. "she hasn't been the same as she was way back when Princess Ai was around. i think the chrystal empire reminds her of the friend she lost."

Eloquence nodded. "That would certainly be understandable." She looked up a bit, where Ellipsis was flitting about restlessly. He did this quite frequently whenever Eloquence worked on her writing indoors for extended periods, but at least there he had free reign of the house. Here he knew better than to buzz around the other customers. "I think now might be a good time for a bit of a break. Ellipsis is getting a bit restless, and honestly I could stand to stretch my legs as well."

"As could i" Chrystal said in a relived tone of voice. "thinking about the past like that for too long makes my head go.." she moved her head around in a circle. "swimmy? i don't know. i can't change the past but i've been longing to go find out if the ponies sent to the dungeon really are still alive." 

Bluebell sat on Ellipsis's back and was surely annoying the creature

"As could i" Chrystal said in a relived tone of voice. "thinking about the past like that for too long makes my head go.." she moved her head around in a circle. "swimmy? i don't know. i can't change the past but i've been longing to go find out if the ponies sent to the dungeon really are still alive." 

Bluebell sat on Ellipsis's back and was surely annoying the creature

Eloquence popped the last bite of cupcake in her mouth. "Perhaps we could drop in on Gears, the one you met earlier, with the mechanical wings. She's undoubtedly up to something of interest in her shop." She finished her drink as well. "Or perhaps pay Twilight a visit, if she isn't too busy." Ellipsis chirped at her, sounding very confused and concerned regarding the breezy on her back. "Umm, Bluebell, I'm not sure Ellipsis likes being sat on. She isn't used to it, at least."

"Awww but it was fun!" Bluebell exclaimed and proceded to fly around Elipsis in circles

"well i wouldn't want to bother Princess Twilight, so i supose we could go see Gears. didn't she say she was an inventor? i'd like to see what she's invented! i bet there will be a horseless carage of something! oops. heh heh automobile"

@@Gloomfury,

"Oh everybody thinks I'm young, but I'm actually a lot older than that. An Alicorn friend of mine put a spell on me where I don't age. So I could go 100,000 years before I even start aging againg, probably longer. And most people think it's a curse, because 'but the people you love will die while you live on'. But they don't get I'm not really into the whole 'love' scene. That is not my cup of tea. And would you be up to a test? Just to make sure you're not all talk and no action."

@,

"Huh, for someone so old you look fantastic. And I couldn't say I'd want to live for a 100,000 years. Sure the seeing your loved ones die off one by one would suck. But mostly I might go mad living that long." He stand up and pops his joints, "And I don't know, maybe I could change your mind about the whole love scene." He said with a smirk. "And I'm up for anything."

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher chuckles, and walks to about 10 hooves (10 feet) away from Gloomfury. "People have tried to change my mind, but they have all failed. And in my test, all you have to do is dodge or block my attacks. There are five rounds. In the first round, I am visible, and I attack slowly. In the second, I amvisible, and I attack quickly. In the third, I attack slowly, but I am invisible. In the fourth, I attack quickly, and I am invisible. In the fifth, I attack VERY quickly, and I am invisible. Are you ready?" She says as she pops all the joints in her wings.

@

"Well you'll soon see that I ain't like all them other beings." He said with a smirk as he got in a good spot that was open enough. He then took off his bags and unstrapped his knife from his leg and out it in his bag. Then he tossed it out of the way. He pops his neck, back and legs a little. His head goes down and his smile disappears. After a few deep breaths his head lifts up. His eyes were hollow like the dead and his mouth showed no ounce of joy. He had the face of a soldier. When she asked if he was ready he just gave one slow nod.

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher's smile fades away. "And you'll soon see that it is very hard to dodge and block my quick attacks." She said as she disappeared and reappeared behind Gloomfury, and swung with one wing, aiming for his rear legs. "Oh, and believe me when I say this: No one has ever dodged or blocked my quick attacks." She says as she misses Gloomfury completely. "Unless I do something stupid like that and miss completely anyway." She says as she facehoofs. She then disappears and reappears to Gloomfury's right side, swiping both of her wings inwards, trying to sweep Gloomfury off his feet.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,

"I wouldn't be surprised. That pony is always up to something." She rose, stretching a bit, and motioned for Chrystal to join her. "Her house is just a short walk from here. The perfect distance to stretch one's legs, actually." She pulled some bits out of her bag, enough to cover both ponies plus a sizable tip, and held open the door for Chrystal like a proper hostess.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,

"I wouldn't be surprised. That pony is always up to something." She rose, stretching a bit, and motioned for Chrystal to join her. "Her house is just a short walk from here. The perfect distance to stretch one's legs, actually." She pulled some bits out of her bag, enough to cover both ponies plus a sizable tip, and held open the door for Chrystal like a proper hostess.

pinkie bounced to them and accepted the money.She smiled at them as they left,"Bye guys come back any time."Pinkie said bouncing back to the counter smiling to her self.

(Sorry I havent been in this much, I have been really busy lately so sorry, ill try being in it more)

Chrystal walked out the door following Eloquence. Bluebell remained in Sugarcube corner. "so is Gears an old friend of yours?" Chrystal asked Eloquence. "and what's with her horn? and her left eye?" she questioned. as she had knoticed Gear's rainbow colored horn and heart shaped left eye.

@

Gloom quickly jumped and punched her back lightly, right between her wings, just as she flew under him. He rolled on to the ground when he landed.  He had the same look on his face, showing no signs of kidding around or smugness. He was completely focus and serious. He then slowly looked over to her. "Weill you hate me if I break a wing?"

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,

Yes, one of the first friends I made here in Ponyville actually. Although we have very different interests and pursuits, we've always gotten along quite wonderfully. As for her appearance, the horn is modified through an invention of hers. The eye... some sort of birth defect I believe? She doesn't like to talk about it."

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher chuckled and faced Gloomfury "Break one of my wings, and you'll be so broken so fast you wouldn't even notice it until you moved." She said as she did another slow attack towards Gloomfury. And he dodged and tapped her back again. (OOC: Hope you don't mind me controlling you for a little bit, cuz I don't want it to take 20 posts before we even get through it.)